"I've been looking for pie recipes that don't ask for instant pudding mix. End your meal with this creamy, coconut milk custard topped with a sweet-tart fruit compote and crunchy pistachios. vanilla extract, red food coloring gel, large egg whites, peppermint extract and 2 more. Not only are these butterscotch and coconut cookies flourless, they also don't require an oven, making them ideal for the hot summer or whenever a craving strikes.

Simply combine the ingredients and freeze them for homemade vanilla ice cream. "You won't believe how chocolate-y and moist these brownies are. Flaming desserts-like this one and crepes suzette-were all … All rights reserved. Must try!

You can do it! I used white whole wheat flour, and they turned out great. All in one place. Unsweetened coconut and almond flour eliminate the need for not only regular flour but also gluten-free alternatives. This is where biscuits, chocolate, cream and oats come into their own! [People are baking bread like crazy, and now we’re running out of flour and yeast] Salted Marshmallow Walnut Fudge, above.

"Followed the recipe exactly, and the texture was rich and smooth, not rock-hard like most ice creams I make," says reviewer ELANAMIG. If you want to make these without buttermilk, substitute 2 cups alt-milk plus 2 Tbsp.

This content is currently not available in your region. For richer flavor, fold in some chopped chocolate. Cindylee Bloomer, Credit: Definitely a keeper! This It’s simple and classic recipe bakes perfectly every time and you won’t miss the eggs at all. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, snack, or even dessert. To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories.

It makes a fun, albeit sticky, afternoon project. We have egg allergy in the family and was so excited to be able to make dounts without eggs. While these cute little doughnut can be made with all-purpose flour, they're better tasting with a mix of white spelt, rye, and barley flours. This Eggless Red Velvet Cake is moist, rich, and amazingly tasty!

Apples and almonds make a pretty arrangement for the top. This Eggless Lemon Cake is moist, sweet, buttery, and loaded with fresh lemon flavor! Make the BEST Eggless Banana Bread with this easy recipe! “Oriana this is the BEST most creamy, perfectly sweet, eggless cheesecake I’ve ever made!!!!

"Dust them with powdered sugar and you have a decadent treat with the benefit of more protein, more fiber, and fewer fat calories. All the kids loved them, along with the adults who tried them.

That can include vegan diets, egg allergies, and lactose intolerance.But you don't have to sacrifice flavor and decadence just because you're …

This simple and nutty peanut butter fudge requires just five ingredients, including a vegan margarine instead of butter to keep it totally dairy free. My daughter has an egg allergy so its been quite a journey trying to find the right baked goods that she can enjoy. I ran out of eggs and was craving chocolate donuts. I love the consistency of them, turned out great.“. You need to bake. The main ingredients are heavy cream and gingersnaps. Thank you so much!“. These chocolate chip cookies taste like childhood, except with no eggs or dairy. The addition of coffee gives this classic chocolate cake an extra depth.

Instead, almonds, ginger, and baking powder go into the food processor, then get folded into a frothy mixture of eggs… This creamy Oreo pie also uses vegan cream cheese and sour cream for the filling to make a luscious dessert that works perfectly for a birthday or special event.

“The cupcakes were a success! They turned out wonderful. Made with whole wheat flour, old-fashioned oats, and dates and coconut for sweetness, these bars are the ideal breakfast treat or afternoon snack. You don't need AP flour to make these brownies, loaf cakes, scones, pies, cookies, or crackers. See our Privacy Policy and Third Party Partners to learn more about the use of data and your rights. Thanks to you, I can now eat this delicious cheesecake!!!!“. I made the cupcake version of this over the weekend and they were amazing! "The juice from the fruit cooks out to produce enough moisture to make this cobbler delicious.

A quick spin in the food processor is all it takes to mix up these rustic whole-wheat crackers.

That’s when my adventure of cooking without eggs begun. What, did you expect this to be all baked goods? There are so many things that have eggs…I had no idea what I was going to do. That can include vegan diets, egg allergies, and lactose intolerance. Flourless Chocolate Banana Cookies.

There's no all-purpose flour required for this apple cake. "Easy peasy, nice and healthy!". Sugarplum, Credit:

If you can't source fresh quince, opt for quince paste from the supermarket. Cardamom and pistachios provide a luxurious addition to the delicate dough in these Persian cookies. ", Chocolate-hazelnut spread and cream cheese make an easy yet decadent pie filling. While some might have you believe you can't make a delicious dessert without eggs, it's simply not true.