10 day old calf is a bull will be banded in a week. Number of Head: 25. 607-Three 29-5718.Thanks. By proceeding, you consent to our Legal Notice and acknowledge how we process your personal data and set cookies as described in our Privacy Policy, About NewsNow Classifieds ∙ Safe Shopping Guide ∙ Your ads here, Newsnow Homepage ∙ About Us ∙ Advertise ∙ Press ∙ Contact Us ∙ Careers, © Copyright 1997-2020 NewsNow Publishing Limited. Jimmys Farm. Good size for smaller pastures. a deposit down within the first week of birth.

Hammett’s Dairy visit to the Cows.ie farm, Update from the Cows.ie farm February 2020. Neither a puppy nor an old guy, I'm the perfect age to learn everything you want me to know.

Cattle-exchange.com is the number 1 online cattle marketplace to buy, sell and list cattle for sale. Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Get our RSS Feed Join Us on Google+. Some are dehorned; all calves have their horns. Dexter heifers and bulls for sale.

A rare breed until recently, they are now considered a recovering breed by the Livestock Conservancy.Dexter cattle were bred in the sout... Thinning the herd. We have 3 pedigree polled Dexter X lowline ( miniature Aberdeen Angus) heifer calves born may. Our unique pricing algorithm classifies vehicles according to a wide variety of factors, estimates the market price for this specification of vehicle and displays this pricing tag when sufficient data is available (but can't take into account the seller's reason for sale, vehicle modifications or condition).

From Dexter cows and registered speckle park bull. For Sale. He is half herford so the calf will be 3/4 dexter 1/4 herford. Nothing wrong with these cattle, we are just downsizing. Text or email only. CATTLE FOR SALE. Get an alert with the newest ads for "dexter cows" in Alberta. Delivery available. Grass fed, no hormones, no pesticides. Dexter cow and heifer calf. The smallest of the European cattle breeds, they are about half the size of a traditional Hereford and about one-third the size of a Holstein milking cow. They are dam raised.

3 mini bull calves available 2 are speckle coloured. All are trained to 2 line electric wire fence.

Price is within 10% of the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles.

Calf is out of the red bull. I have been pouring my time and energy to improve his behavior. He is a fearful boy at 1st and takes time with new people and new dogs. I will consider reasonable offers.

Name: Andrew Skog. Location: Dannebrog, NE 68831. Dexters are hardy, efficient grazers and very suitable for small farms and acreages.

Herd of 8 Dexter cattle for sale. We have Dexter cattle! Low impact. Available until as is removed Born Spring 2020 Moose is very quiet and blends right in She is Mini Jersey so if you work with her now she would make great family milk cow in future and a manageable ... 4 year old dexter cow. Shrewsbury, Shropshire.

For Sale: 25 Dexter Cow/Calf Pairs.

Please call or text five0three-93one-seven20six.

Some are dehorned; all calves have their horns. Call . Call . preloved.co.uk . Breed: Dexter. We are selling two DexterHereford crossbred miniature bull calves for $1,200 each.

Cows exposed to bull July 3rd. $1500 a pair for Cow and calf or a yearly heifer for $650 call . We have both male and female and are not sure about their exact ages yet. Has a calf currently on her so buyer would have to start milking right away (does not come with her calf). I would love ... Our Dexter cattle are all 100 grass fed, running on a rotational grazing program across our pastures, supplemented with hay seasonally. I'm selling so that I can downsize animal numbers on the farm until I'm able to transfer back to the farm full time. Breed: Dexter.

We currently have 16 cows, 5 calves, and 4 bulls for sale. Complete herd for sale 15 cow calf pairs 5 cows calving in next month 15 open cows 12 yearling steers 4 year old papered black angus Bull All black angus except 1 red and 1 jersey cross All vaccinated 2 weeks ago Please call for more info 705-946-9620 Open to reasonable offers or interesting trades Favourite.

These are some tasty beeves.

Number of Head: 8.

Please Make us offers call or text. Enjoy quiet cattle that calve easily and are good mothers. Full size (not miniature). All the cows look a lot like this one.$1,000. No texting, please. Recent Listings; Cattle for Sale indexed by Breed & State; Bulls; Bred Heifers; Cows; Cow & Calf Pairs; Open Replacement Heifers; Feeder Cattle; Stocker Calves; Show Cattle; Other Classes of Cattle; Embryos & Semen---

The heifer is sired by RHV Jupiter. $2,800.00 Cow Calf Pairs Oakville / Halton Region 19/10/2020. 2 year old dun cow with bull calf at her side. Asking 1000 each obo. Breed: Dexter. I have so much to offer that you better put on your glasses to read it all: 1st, I am a nice age!

Ivinghoe Aston farm.

Grass feed. I am a medium size which means I won't push you out of your bed at night. Any help would be appreciated. Also have calves available. New. Premium Member . Dexters are hardy, efficient grazers and very suitable for small farms and acreages. Purebred Dexter Cow calf combos only $1500 Or 4 cowcalf combos for $5400Perfect breed for small acreages. Sophie Ryder. Text & 6 months old. Small herders and cattle men within the United States and the United Kingdom who have decided to explore this attractive option can find available Dexter cattle for sale online at a number of farms and associations including The American Dexter Cattle Association, Dexter Cattle, Freedom Farms located in Philadelphia, Tennessee and Grandma’s Dexter Farm located in Toddville, Iowa. They are located in Kinston, Al. I believe all of them are pregnant. Cows are too nice to send to the processor.

2 bulls 3-4 years old $1,500 each. She milks really nice by hand and has a super ... two beautiful animals ,run short of grass,asking 3200.00, I have a 1st calver heifer and her calf forsale She is bred for March with her second calf Very quiet Calf has a a bit of ears and tail froze but other wise a decent calf. Price is more than 20% above the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles. Most are friendly although there are a couple of skittish ones.

Halter broke and friendly. Favourite. Dexter Butcher Cow, Miniature Jersey crossed Dexter Heifer -available, purebread dexter bull and bread cow,both 2 years old. All are purebred some are registered as well. Wanted grass/hay fed butcher Dexter cow no supplement with grain alfalfa pellets okay but no grain, will pay market price, not auction price that is usually much lower. He was a member of American Dexter Cattle Association for years. Report. Black and red colors. Chris Taylor. Some are registered, They are also grass fed and grown with no hormones. Description, Adopt Dexter a Tricolor (Tan/Brown & Black & White) Australian Cattle Dog /, Adopt Dexter a Australian Cattle Dog / Mixed dog in Albuquerque, NM (29686776), White Dexter Cattle and Miniature Jersey cows bulls, Dexter cattle - calf or heifer or cow calf pair, Dexter Cattle Cow and Calves Amish raises (Honeybrook). Many still horned. Many benefits from this amazing heritage breed.Gentle and used for milk, beef, or draft.We have a beautiful large herd with lots of diversity.Excited to talk. Price is between 10% and 20% above the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles. Strong, healthy immune systems. Excellent confirmation, calm disposition, easy to handle.

Born April ... One Dexter cow,One Dexter heifer,One yearling Dexter bull.The bull has been has been running with them since May.Would perfer to sell all 3 together.Call or text for more information.

Calf 4 months old. King's Lynn, Norfolk. Both parents pedigree.

I have records of 14 registered Dexters we have had on the farm during his lifetime.

I have an 8 month old white Dexter x Miniature Jersey bull calf for sale $1,200 Dam is 42, sire is 45I have a 7 month old white Dexter heifer x reg. Quiet and easy going. Pasture raised animals with minimal handling. $950 each, 1700 for both.- 1 cow calf pair. Would make a great house cow. For Sale. My father started raising Dexters in the early 1990s. Phone Number: 3082262698.

Due to serious personal health issues, we're selling our herd of grass fed Irish Dexter cattle. Reply with your name, ... Quiet Dexter cross cow with speckle park heifer calf at side.

The picture is of the cow who birthed in April. She... Jersey cross dexter heifer.

preloved.co.uk .

Not dehorned. Dexters are dual purpose cattle good for meat or milk. Dexter cow and first calf (heifer).

Take all 3 for $2000 obo. halter trained preferred.

Cow not registered. Townend Farm. Cow not registered.