To be honest I had forgotten about this show and just picked it back on- demand. If you’re constantly negative, mean spirited and hateful, expect your life to reflect that. She never sent the art work and the guy has been trying to get his money but her rat a## tried to turn the tables and yell at him and basically tell him stop harassing me because I don’t have your money. She has thin skin. AND EVRYBDY knows that talking about here father is a touchy subject. Bye Bish and don’t come back cause I am sick of you……Bye! When one of her followers told her she should stay on the show, she responded with the following: “Stay on for what?

One thing they wanted to get on camera was Briana’s birthday party this August. You’re not going to throw me under the f*cking bus, again.”. Briana caused all these iussues that she is dealing with. This b!$## true colors done came out when she burned a guy online who bought one if her art pieces in February. What does my face look like to you? I know ‘drinking problem’ everyone is talking about is Boogie but Briana has one too- she has to, because her judgement is a mess right now. She has admitted to doing drugs so with all the pressure what do folks thnk? She needs to leave….she is so BITTER and makes the show look BAD. One thing they wanted to get on camera was Briana’s birthday party this August. This woman has mental issues.

She “quit” before.

This child needs some intense therapy. As a result, Briana threw a drink in Lil Eazy E’s face. You f*ck all kinds of n*ggas. Bye Bish and don’t come back cause I am sick of you……Bye! Like Angela and Romeo WTF do they have going on is so childish!!!! They don’t even say anything about her personal life but she keeps talking about what they do with there vags. I can’t. ‘Braxton Family Values’ Drama Led to a Physical Altercation Between Family Members? Then I really don’t like the Kristinia thing, she stood by Briana and did not judge when she was experiencing abuse from her boyfriend. Yes Bri come across as being very negative only because she doesn’t have the luv and support that evrybdy else has. Egypt Criss, daughter to Sandra "Pepa" Denton, is the latest "Growing Up Hip Hop" star to quit the series.

I want to switch channels when she’s on because she’s not nice to watch. In fact, Briana says in the video she’s contemplated suicide due to stress from filming. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. So they not making you look like anything, you doing that all bye yourself. Do you see someone looking like I’m two-seconds away from  jumping off a bridge?

But I do. Like Angela and Romeo WTF do they have going on is so childish!!!! I agree…the girl should’ve been DROPPED a long time ago.

Briana feels Kristinia isn’t being honest when it comes to the rumors regarding Adonis: “My issue with Kristinia is throwing all kind of underhanded shade. In fact, she’s so frustrated with the season that she’s pondering leaving the show: “I’m f*cking done.

The b*tch probably about to get fired because the producers told her that we can’t have you on the show if nobody’s willing to film with you, cuz we all know she doesn’t have sh*t else going on in her personal life, her own dad doesn’t speak to her, and now she’s in her feelings about it so the save face she’s probably saying that she’s about to quit. The issues began … She wasn’t made into the villain. As a result, Briana threw a drink in Lil Eazy E’s face. Interesting.

She has admitted to doing drugs so with all the pressure what do folks thnk? Clearly this show is fake because why would see even invite someone who she doesn’t like to her party. Romeo was an initial cast member of the show, which launched in 2016 on WeTV. You get back what you give during this lifetime. Apparently, she had an altercation with former fling Lil Eazy E and doesn’t want to film the show anymore. No one is obligated to deal with her and she’s grown enough to understand that. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *.

And if she hates being the villain, maybe she should stop being so confrontational all the time. No one is forcing Briana to say and do the things she does. Bye b*tch!! That’s completely fine with me. The best you’ll say is, ‘I don’t want to talk right now.’ I bet you don’t you scary b*tch. “Real Housewives of Potomac” fans have been counting down to the day... Egypt took issue with the recent season of GUHH. Look at all your true colors coming out. She’s a nasty person. However, she screamed at him because she was having an apparent anxiety attack due to the party. They’re not going to support what I have going on.”. But according to Briana, it was a complete disaster. Big b*tch a*s n*gga.

K. Michelle Drags Tamar Braxton & Makes Some Messy Accusations. You’re a fake f*cking friend. She should have been gone off the show. Really? She’s not cut out for reality television.

You’re not going to play me out. smdh. Then Briana just throws her under the bus, and then has the nerve to get mad and blame Kristinia and then has the nerve to keep going with the sh__on social media. smdh.

Copyright © 2020 Urban Belle Media, LLC. I never said sh*t about you, my n*gga. Briana then revealed during her angry rant act she’s no longer filming for the upcoming GUHH season. She had more to say about her cast mates: “I don’t give a f*ck about the show when I leave it. But the n*ggas that you want to f*ck with, quiet as it’s kept, ain’t checking for you. Your email address will not be published. Don’t smile in my face. “At the end of the day b*tch, you know you’re f*cking this n*gga. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. “At the end of the day, you just figured out that it wasn’t me who started the rumor. I agree…the girl should’ve been DROPPED a long time ago. ‘Braxton Family Values’ Drama Led to a Physical Altercation Between Family Members? That industry is full of snakes so she shouldn’t expect loyalty.

It’s drama for the show.

She also spoke to how Jojo Simmons knocked on her car window outside of the party to “check-in” on her. You won’t say that sh*t to me.

You won’t. And I hoped it burned, b****. Briana had me so pissed off. She decided to marry... Dutchess left six figures on the table.

I hope this is true because she is one miserable soul. Growing Up Hip Hop is the original installment of the Growing Up Hip Hop reality television franchise on WE tv.The series premiered on January 7, 2016, and chronicles the lives of the children of hip hop legends.

And then you come on my radio show and disrespect me some more. I wouldn’t trust her tongue if it came notarized. She can leave the show. Like let’s be real. She goes from 0 to 100 way too quick and it’s draining to deal with people like that. I really feel sum sorrow for her.

I want to switch channels when she’s on because she’s not nice to watch. It was garbage, and I threw a whole drink in Lil Eazy E’s face. “Everybody apparently has misplaced anger yet I’m the one who has to be the angry black b*tch. “I guess this right now is me quitting. She has deep rooted issues that she needs to deasl with. Just own it. Although she hasn’t... Karen Huger and Gizelle Bryant secured the seats next to Andy Cohen.

This isn’t Love and Hip Hop. I ain’t talk about how it’s real life rumors about you in the streets about you f*cking on n*ggas for records and you still don’t have a hit, like? On Growing Up Hip Hop, Briana talks about domestic violence.

She needs to get some business and stop being so mean and hateful to everybody. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Required fields are marked *.

Anyone wanna know how my birthday party went? AND EVRYBDY knows that talking about here father is a touchy subject. She always was one because she chose to be. And I dare you to run the f*ck up on me. Bye Bish! I find this behavior to be really weak.

All Rights Reserved. And then we’d be deaded after that. This is me quitting.”. The issues began apparently when production wanted to change the seating arrangements at the event, sitting Briana next to people she apparently didn’t want to be around.

That’s some f*ck sh*t if you ask me.”. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. When you do a reality show, the producers can only work with what you give them. “My thing is, I’ll do drama for a check. Your email address will not be published. “Black Ink Crew” star Dutchess had an eventful departure from the show.... Candiace Dillard and Monique Samuels have been a hot topic. In... Dutchess was ready to leave “Black Ink Crew” after all the drama. Producers can make a person look bad but they can’t edit what you say out ur own mouth. Thankfully, she made it out alive. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.

If you’re acting like an angry b-tch all the time, that’s what the public is going to see and know from you. You can’t sit at the table long enough…you think I’ma jump on you and really whoop your a*s? Last season I really liked her! All Rights Reserved.

While cooking a frozen pizza, Briana was intoxicated and fell asleep. What do you see? She should have been gone off the show.

She spreads hate and drama everywhere she goes. Your email address will not be published.

And when I pop off on your ho a**, then you wanna say I’m crazy.

You sound stupid. Bow Wow has been a part of the Growing Up Hip Hop family since GUHH: Atlanta premiered in 2017, but he's been making some appearances on the original series this past season as well. When I f*cking asked you, you came at me funny. And to be talking sh*t the way they talk sh*t. I get it. Copyright © 2020 Urban Belle Media, LLC. Like what am I going to do when the majority of my followers follow me because they hate me and there not even sure why because they just want to.

She needs INTENSE THERAPY. Producers can make a person look bad but they can’t edit what you say out ur own mouth. It’s really hard to see her be so confrontational all the time. Egypt Criss May Have Changed Her Mind About Quitting ‘Growing Up Hip Hop’, As the RHOP Reunion Films, Fans Are Surprised by Who Secured the Seats Next to Andy Cohen, Cynthia Bailey Didn’t Like the Comments Gizelle Bryant Made About Her Wedding, Dutchess Calls out the Former Producers of ‘Black Ink Crew’, Bow Wow Has Something to Say About Romeo Miller, Martell Holt’s Mistress is Reportedly in Talks to Appear on ‘Love & Marriage: Huntsville’, Quad Webb Was Reportedly Demoted on the Upcoming Season of ‘Married to Medicine’, RHOA Tea: More Details Released About Cynthia Bailey’s Messy Bachelorette Party. Not for chump change, b*tch. She also made it clear that she feels like Kristinia is acting cowardly by refusing to talk their issues out: “In actuality, these b*tches have no basis to be mad at me at all or whatsoever. I’m trying to think of the worst thing Angela and Kristinia have said about this chick that warrants all the nasty things she’s said about them and I keep coming up short.

But according to Briana, it was a complete disaster. And send one of your little b*tches…”.

Although season 4 of “Growing Up Hip Hop” is over, WE tv’s busy filming season 5. You won’t do it to me. That led to the drink being thrown.

She needs INTENSE THERAPY.

She wants to but doesn’t like when people cut her off for it. What are you so scared of? I prefer Brandon Barnes. That’s her fault. She’s sensitive. LOL. But sh*t trickle over into affecting my real life. I’m telling you now that I don’t ever feel comfortable…as it stands, I don’t feel comfortable coming back because at no point ever did I get a chance to say…I didn’t even get a chance to ask motherf*ckers what their real problem is because no one will sit in the room with me long enough to be in a scene. However, after an apparent crazy birthday party for Briana Latrise, producers may’ve lost Briana. Egypt Criss May Have Changed Her Mind About Quitting ‘Growing Up Hip Hop’, As the RHOP Reunion Films, Fans Are Surprised by Who Secured the Seats Next to Andy Cohen, Cynthia Bailey Didn’t Like the Comments Gizelle Bryant Made About Her Wedding, Dutchess Calls out the Former Producers of ‘Black Ink Crew’, Bow Wow Has Something to Say About Romeo Miller, Martell Holt’s Mistress is Reportedly in Talks to Appear on ‘Love & Marriage: Huntsville’, Quad Webb Was Reportedly Demoted on the Upcoming Season of ‘Married to Medicine’, RHOA Tea: More Details Released About Cynthia Bailey’s Messy Bachelorette Party.