Do not copy or redistribute in any form! Close • Posted by 3 minutes ago.

I understand how you feel! Next Last. i find myslef dessped at times and i get very upset very easy but i'm glad on what i'm doing college maths english ict and i'm glad that i got 1 good friend she dont live near me but she about 1 hour and a little bit away i also have a boyfriend. Thank you for posting your advice request! he is disabed too.

So check for things like that. I'm disabled and bored.

You can help your mom out by lowering the cost of living.

hi there. Maybe a bit smaller due to your disability, but I'm sure there is something that you would enjoy.

Yes, I know other people like you.

I am not physically disabled. Disabled Woman Nervously Shares Her “Sexy” Photos And Twitter Falls In Love With Her. I'm 18 years old female. I am disabled, I stay home all day when my mom goes to work. all day. Woool Active Member. Woool Joined May 23, 2017 Messages 138 Reactions 251.

No family. How come I get treated like a 5 year old when I'm 29?

Try tai chi. Any suggestions for something fun for her we could do tonight?

He is on a lot of meds, but he pushed himself to do the things that he enjoys. Just looking for folks to chat with. ).

If a commenter provides advice that is helpful, please respond to the comment with the word "helped" anywhere in your comment.

Getting stressed out means that you care about what you're doing at the time and you want to do it right. Oct 19, 2020 #1 Idek... pls no hate . Do you anybody who is like me?

Thanks. I watch T.V. Finding an independent jobs can be hard but it can be very easy to open one for yourself. Why don’t you go to school? A rock and a hard place for sure. 15.3 KB … I'm bored and want to try something new. try and do something that dont stess you out and why dont u try registeding with some fourms for disabed poeple with your condion.

I fell for the hype that all young people need university but the entire environment was ?

Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. I can't drive or work. Or in any other subject that you’re interested in – to give yourself the opportunity to meet like-minded people. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. The kitties are redefining the concept of ‘disabled’, being able to do almost everything – all while having fun, loving, and supporting each other. I am the only child. All souls are welcome here. Lacking in social skills?

My niece is doing home schooling and doing it external. 0 comments. Even when I play games it stresses me out. A disability shouldn't stand in the way of your dream to become a pilot. There are some strong organizations out there who work extensively and exclusively with people who are blind. © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. I do not go to school or do not have a job because of it. I can't drive or work. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. share. One particular career that allow you to work by yourself is currency trading. I was out of work for over a year, and spent a lot of that time just sitting around using one screen or another. When I vision got even worst, my employer offered my a desk job pushing electronic paper work for the last few years. Talk about hobbies and what makes us happy. I believe the reason you are bored are because you have no one to talk with.

Maybe you could set up your self here and answer lots of questions to help others at Yahoo Questions? I am not disregarding your disability, but the time is to look at your abilities, as I am sure you have many. If my micro-business (small businesses include a million dollars in revs and mine has been in 4 and 5 figure size before expenses, it makes enough to live on) then my widow benefits are decreased or disappear and I have been told I would have to reimburse SS for the money recd during a year earning more than the allowable.

Able Flight is an organization that helps people achieve the dream of becoming a pilot.

You have a lot that you can contribute to the world Raymond. It seems to me like making new connections is the quickest way to new experiences. 26m disabled and bored. 1 of 2 Go to page. I think I know exactly how you feel.

She is non verbal and hates her disability more due to how people see her. Attachments.

I'm disabled and bored. User submission. I know how much my son has benefited from it. You do need to realize that in order for you to change the situation you are in, you will need to discuss it with your doctor. Close. I am a person with severe and persistant mental illness (SPMI) as well as a physical disability which limits my movement.

You just have to go out there and find it. Now I think you want to feel that you have some purpose rather than gaming, which doesn’t really fill that void you feel. Because I have computer science background, I just ordered a small robot kit.

The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed.

You have been told all your life that you cannot do anything but you can. They want to hear back from you! I've been out of work for 14 months. Have you tried your skill on some decent computer games that are like first player shooter or role play instead of small flash game?

You should try get yourself into a Peer-To-Peer Support Group for people who have schizophrenia.

He suffers from severe depression with psychotic features and schizophrenia. 26m disabled and bored. You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer. I don't like pets either.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. His dad takes him fishing. My son really enjoys the days that he goes out with them. 103.5K. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. best. I’ve tried several things to just fill that void mainly by helping with certain wiki‘s with a subject I felt passionate about. What you have might have could be another problem beside Schizophrenia, you could have anxiety problems. She can't play board games. Sadly there are more people like you then there are like me Raymond. What do you think of the answers? I am torn between meeting the requirements of "being disabled" under SS and my LTD while not becoming too much of a couch potato. I watch T.V. Only you can help yourself.

Could you try one step at a time. I think this would keep my brain occupy for awhile.too. Tai Chi sounds like a good idea, I will check into that. Hi, my niece is disabled with autism and said she felt like a corpse in special school.

In your country is there no support system for disabled people? Please keep in mind that in order to retain any employer disability benefits (STD/LTD) and SS you are expected to be unable to perform work or work like activities. Join the conversation! Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences.

2.1K. Are there any local groups or communities you could join?

As a recent disabled person due to blindness, I am out of work for only for 4 months and I found myself bored to dead.

Many wheelchair users, as well as those with other disabling conditions, have become pilots. Cookies help us deliver our Services.

There are classes you can take from the Internet for free too. There is no-one like you just similar, you need to find the inner strength to go forward. Now I’m here trying to give advice in the hope to help people. Everybody has issues that they run into, and everyone needs advice every now and again. i'm 24years old and have a disablity and i get lony all the time i dont have many friends i go to college 2days a week so that good and thats about it this week will be great what do you like as hobbie something u good and enjoy doing things with your hands. Home; Partnership; Advertise; Success stories; Jobs; Contact us ; 281 points. Do you dream of flying? Bmcdaniels1993 is my kik. Not sure if this is the right place to ask but here it goes. Any reading or going to college has a negative effect on your brain. I don't want to go to college because it stresses me out. I can understand the economic reasons for being concerned.

Is it bad to accept a used donated wheelchair as a gift? They help you to fulfil your need for giving and receiving attention, as well as your need to belong. Is anyone in the world like me? Once in awhile I go to the clubhouse but their hours are the same as my work hours. Get answers by asking now. 1603138817500.png. I feel lonely and bored.

Example: Try 3D Blender and if you like it from there you can get yourself into a community.

Sort by . My mom forced me to go, but I don't want to go anymore because my meds make me drowsy and I take frequent naps at home. I (his Mum) also take him shopping, to the movies etc. Disabled Woman Nervously Shares Her “Sexy” Photos And Twitter Falls In Love With Her . Try to find something that you can do that you don't have to worry about. It is up to you. I'm 18 years old female. You can respond to as many comments as you want, and we encourage it if they help you, even a little bit. Reading stresses me out too. I feel lonely and bored. People 8 months ago. This is Reddit's very own solution-hub. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. My wife is disabled and bored...? Raymond.

Maybe try and start making contact with other groups via the phone or computer if face to face is too much. She uses a communication board and would love friends but is so scared that they will think she is stupid. You can’t be bored when you have friends who also contribute to life in a positive way. Try to keep myself busy until my wife come home for dinner. I'm not bored but then I'm not at home all the time as I do work and have a life. They had things like photography clubs, art clubs (painting, pottery, basically anything with art), sports clubs, etc. He usually goes once or twice a week.

All rights reserved.

Why do people think I'm lazy they judge me because I am 27 years old waiting for ssi I can't work due to a couple of mental disabilities? 104K views. There was a problem adding your email Maybe there is a volunteer group near you that does something that you might enjoy. I'm at a loss. I spend my time gaming, watching TV and using internet. Listen to a yoga instructional video if you've never done yoga before. My son is 26. I’m really upset by this because being disabled should not interfere with you contributing to society in a way that you find fulfilling. My son will not go to the local club house also. no comments yet. Li Community member. 1 comment. I was an electronic engineer early in my carrer. My typical day start with breakfast then a hour long walk with my guide dog. Still have questions? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

And they were super cheap too. Maybe just a place where you could go out and try to make friends? Your mom would be very proud of you if you do something like that.

My city has community programs and I was going to join a couple, but then I got a job and now don't have the free time. Try again.