And fall asleep tonight. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Patty Walters 141,268 views. I … Don't You Ever Forget About Me Cover - Duration: 3:27.

The reasons why you close your eyes

I haunt your dreams at night Matilda. When you toss and turn in your sleep, I hope it's because you can't stop thinking about, The reasons why you close your eyes, I haunt your dreams at night. Follow @genius on Twitter for updates //]]>. But I'll do it.

//
I hope it's because you can't stop thinking about The reasons why you close your eyes and

G D Don't you ever forget about me, Em When you toss and turn in your sleep, C I hope it's because you can't stop thinking about Am C the reasons … But I'll do it

Please enable Cookies and reload the page.

So you can't stop thinking about me (don't stop thinking about me). Oh Oh !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)?

Don't you ever forget about me When you toss and turn in your sleep I hope it's because you can't stop thinking about The reasons why you close your eyes I haunt your dreams at night So you can't stop thinking about me Don't stop thinking about me Do you really think you could see this through Put on a smile and wear it for someone new Don't you do it Then do it Everything was so cold and it hit me I never got to even wake up next to Andy a last time, it just ened right as he got home. When you toss and turn in your sleep Ayuda |

'Cause I'm so bad at being lonely [CDATA[

I invest in you Don't you ever forget about me I haunt your dreams at night Chapter 23, Don't you know you stop the room. DON'T YOU EVER FORGET ABOUT ME es una canción de Sleeping With Sirens del año 2012, este tema está incluido dentro del disco If You Were A Movie, This Would Be Your Soundtrack.

And so you can't stop thinking about me (can't stop thinking about me), Will you take me back in the morning 'Cause I know I'm not the easiest one to love

[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!! So don't you ever forget about me. iTUNES: http://smarturl.it/sws-if-you-epMERCH: http://riserecords.merchnow.com/catalogs/Sleeping-with-SirensThe hardest thing I'd ever doIs say goodbye and walk slowly away from youBut I'll do itAnd after all this time I shared with youIt seems unfair to leave with nothing more than blank staresBut I'll do itIf it's for the best then I wish you wellIf it helps to say our life was a living hellWell then do itThen do itThen do itDon't you ever forget about meWhen you toss and turn in your sleepI hope it's because you can't stop thinking aboutThe reasons why you close your eyesI haunt your dreams at nightSo you can't stop thinking about meDon't stop thinking about meDo you really think you could see this throughPut on a smile and wear it for someone newDon't you do it'Cause I know I'm not the easiest one to loveBut every ounce I hadI invest in youBut no one said love's not for taking chancesSo don't you ever forget about meWhen you toss and turn in your sleepI hope it's because you can't stop thinking aboutThe reasons why you close your eyesI haunt your dreams at nightAnd so you can't stop thinking about me (can't stop thinking about me)Will you take me back in the morningIf I promise to never act this way againOh Oh'Cause I'm so bad at being lonelyBut I don't know how (don't know how)I don't know howSo don't you ever forget about meDon't you ever forget about meDon't you ever forget about meWhen you toss and turn in your sleepI hope it's because you can't stop thinking aboutThe reasons why you close your eyesI haunt your dreams at nightIt's so you can't stop thinking about me (don't stop thinking about me)Just close your eyesAnd fall asleep tonightAdditional vocals by Jessica Ess Don't you ever forget about me When you toss and turn in your sleep I hope it's because you can't stop thinking about The reasons why you close your eyes I haunt your dreams at night So you can't stop thinking about me Don't stop thinking about me. We're going to send you on your way in just a sec.

The song plays during the opening (Forsey's demo) and closing (Simple Minds' recording) credits of the John Hughes film The Breakfast Club Chorus: D G Don't you ever forget about me, Bm When you toss and turn in your sleep, G I hope it's because you can't stop thinking about D the reasons why you close your eyes, Asus4 I haunt your dreams at night, D G So you can't stop thinking about me, D don't stop thinking about me. Don't you ever forget about me!

D Em G So don't you ever forget about me, D Em G don't you ever forget about me. Don't stop thinking about me, Do you really think you could see this through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

Contrasting from “Scene Three”, in “Don’t You Ever Forget About Me” Kellin stands up for himself in this relationship. Don't you ever forget about me! D G So don't you ever forget about me, D G don't you ever forget about me.