Looks like you had a fabulous and inspiring time in NYC! In fact, I brought these cookies to a baby shower last week and I received comments such as, “I don’t even like eggnog, but those cookies … 2/3 cup sugar 6 tbs unsalted butter, softened 1/4 cup eggnog 1 egg 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 cup chopped pecans Glaze: Someone thinks you're, Add them to your holiday treat list, if you're a fan of eggnog. Cream together the butter and sugar for 2-3 minutes. The event must have been so much fun.

They are super soft, moist and have a perfect texture. 2. The only thing that makes me happier than discovering these delights is sharing them! Cook Time 13 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack. Preheat oven to 350° and line baking sheets with parchment paper.

Your email address will not be published. . 3. Home Recipe List Cookies Pecan Egg Nog Cookies. Congrats on your new deal with Fisher Nuts!

For the glaze, whisk together the powdered sugar with egg nog until combined. They look grate and yummy,and I think your petty spiffy.ox, I think you're pretty spiffy too April!

I'm generally a pretty darn positive person. Add the butter and process until smooth, 30 seconds to 1 minute.

Preheat oven to 375°. My name is Aimee and I’m the author here behind Shugary Sweets!

And those cookies, wowsa! If desired, sprinkle each mound of cookie dough with more nutmeg. Perfect Christmas cookie!

You know, the chef from Chopped. These cookies would go fast here! Cookie recipes using eggnog are a super fun twist to the Holiday baking season. Last month I had the opportunity to fly to NYC, courtesy of Fisher Nuts, to attend a cooking demo by Alex Guarnaschelli. ( Drop a small teaspoon on top of each cooled cookie cup.

Or keep them for yourself!

Prep Time 25 minutes. For the cookies, combine butter and powdered sugar in large mixing bowl.

What is YOUR favorite way to use Fisher Nuts for holiday baking? You're so sweet :) Happy New Year! Put the almonds and 1/2 cup of the confectioners' sugar in the bowl of a food processor and process until very finely ground, about 2 … I didn’t toast these Fisher pecans in today’s recipe, and yet the nutty fresh crunch was still present in every bite! Mix glaze ingredients. Please don’t remind me Christmas is next week… But hey, if I showed up with a tray full of these cookies, maybe nobody would notice the lack of presents! I love all the flavors in these. Hands down, no doubt about it, her recipe for Walnut and Fontina Macaroni and Cheese was my favorite. **. These Eggnog Cookies are always a huge hit! These cookies are one of the softest, melt in your mouth cookies you will ever make and guaranteed to be a new family, neighbor, and friend favorite along with already beloved Pecan Christmas Crack.. Beat butter and sugar until blended. I love using products in my recipes that just give such a depth of flavor. Your email address will not be published. It’s that good. Go out for mexican food and relax, and ironically that new cookie recipe idea may just come to you! Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixer bowl on medium …

Beat in eggnog and vanilla. The Eggnog Frosting is the perfect topping and adds extra eggnog flavoring to these eggnog cookies. And yes, “SHUGARY” is spelled correctly. It may seem silly that my blog is that high on the list, but it really represents all the things that make me the happiest. Awww, thank you Hilary!! Eggnog Cookies are made with bourbon like classic eggnog, a rich, creamy drink enjoyed around the holidays. Atom Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe, The BEST Easy Seven Layer Cookie Bars Recipe. These little cups will be all the rage at your next cookie exchange. I used my Mini Muffin (cupcake) Pan to make these. No more box mixes!

Cookie recipes using eggnog are a super fun twist to the Holiday baking season. They are super soft, moist and have a perfect texture. Eggnog Pecan Cookies (inspired by Shopgirl) Printable Recipe 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour. By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. I love those store bought pecan sandies cookies, the kind that crumble in your hands and your mouth! Beat in eggs, 1 at a time. Beat in **This post is sponsored by Fisher Nuts. I owe my little blogging community an apology.

Using a teaspoon or small cookie scoop, drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving about 2 inches between the cookies. ). Place on baking sheets about 2" apart. And I love it! Since the dough is on the sticky side, use a gentle touch or lightly floured hands, if necessary, when shaping. Ingredients For the cookies: 1 cup unsalted butter, softened 1 cup powdered sugar 1/4 tsp kosher salt 2 1/4 cup all …