This process also negatively affects the windings and eventually robs you of your tone. The product is made of precision wound corrosion resistant phosphor bronze wire-wound against a hexagonal high carbon steel core. Qty: Add to Cart Add to Wishlist.

The Elixir 16539 80/20 Bronze Nanoweb Light Guitar Strings 12-53 (3-Pack) is a pack of 6-string acoustic guitar strings, made from 80/20 bronze with a Nanoweb coating and come in a light gauge of .012-.053.These strings deliver distinctive phosphor bronze warmth and sparkle as well as an extended tone life. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. BONUS PACK! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Make sure this fits by entering your model number.

No.1 store for musician, producer and dj. Blue Panther 6 Piece - Bufferman Ivory White Guitar Imported Bridge Pins for Acoust... Zoom G1X Four Multi-effects Processor with Expression Pedal without adapter (Black). 10 Days Replacement Warranty Policy Warranty Policy Please contact the manufacturer's customer service team for any product questions or concerns. There is a natural feel with excellent projection and warm, rich tone to these. its different from order, but its not bad its ok!

All Rights Reserved. I do not understand why people say they do not sound crisp. I used to use D'darrio & martin but the elixirs for me are the best especially because they last so long and if I don't play one of my guitars for many months, it's nice to still have working strings on them when I do pick it up. $59.99 Free Shipping.

Voted America’s #1 acoustic guitar string, Elixir will give you the stability and longevity in your tone that many renowned artists depend on as well. 16538 Custom Light 11-52. The Ovation guitar varieties including the Legend and the Elite, the Classic LX and more models are already famous. Unable to add item to Wish List. Let us present before you the top five guitar strings for the Ovation electric and acoustic guitars. If you choose to collect from one of our stores, no extra costs are involved. These Elixir NanoWeb acoustic guitar strings are created with 80/20 (80 percent copper, 20 percent zinc) with bronze wrap wire. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness.

• Acoustic guitar strings constructed with 80/20 (80% copper, 20% zinc) bronze wrap wire. Keymusic has 20 music stores in Belgium and the Netherlands. Something went wrong. Product Identifiers. KEYMUSIC uses functional, analytical and marketing cookies to keep our website functioning correctly and to provide you with personalized advertising.

The product has plain steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze wound .024, .032, .042, and .053 wire.

My advice, always buy from a Music shop as they seem to be the only place to buy genuine product anymore as this is the second lot of fake, or potentially fake, elixir strings I’ve had in the last month, Little bit steep regarding the price, but nice enough, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 December 2018, I play guitar for atleast 4 hours a day unless Im really busy. Transferring from hard bronze/steel strings to Elixirs was the best investment I've made toward my guitar collection. In my experience ALL STRINGS except Elixir Tone & Feel (Gray and purple packaging with no coatings) deteriorate quickly. You will receive a confirmation of receipt by email. As a professional musician, I have used elixir Strings for years so it’s quite easy to tell the difference.

4.5 out of 5 stars 370 ratings. I recommend Elixir strings without hesitation. The product is engineered with a new technology patented to Martins. Model. There was a problem completing your request. The 'nanoweb' binding and protective coating help to reduce unwanted sounds as fingers slide on strings and, best of all, they help to preserve the full, bright sound of the strings by resisting the unseen corrosion that would normally occur simply from touching the strings. In stock. promotional 3-pack of 2 sets plus 1 bonus set Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk … Brand new: lowest price. 16539 Light 12-53 - Every time you play your guitar, microscopic particles of your skin and body oils stay on the strings and decay their lifespan. After a lot of research, my choice is the D’Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings.

7. The coated Elixirs feel great and sound great.

My guess is, these strings are so expensive in India that they tend to lie around in storage longer than it’s healthy even for coated strings.

I often gig and busk in my local area and I'm forever purchasing new strings. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Strings, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. © 2002-var today=new Date(); Site Design by EYStudios. Best Wireless Ethernet Bridge – Top 5 Reviews Of 2020, Best Coax for HF Ham Radio – Top 5 Coax of 2020, Best RJ45 Crimper – Top 5 Crimpers of 2020, Best Ethernet Cable for Streaming – Top 5 Ethernet Cable of 2020, Best Flash for Canon T6I – Top 5 Flash of 2020, Hello guys, today I will be introducing to you the best wireless ethernet bridge to have a seamless and fast…. 16539 Light 12-53, Elixir Nanoweb 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings Bonus Pack - 3 Sets for the Price of 2! Elixir Strings 16539 Guitar Strings 3 Pcs. Top positive review. Join our mailing list & be the first to hear about all our updates & offers! You can save your money and Its exactly the same of the single package. 0733132165391. Show More Show …

Light (.012-.053) Dimensions.

Which d'addarios do come in. The product has 80% copper and 20% zinc body. Write a review. Price: $39.99. But none maintain tone & volume as long as Elixir. Elixir Strings 16539 Light Bronze. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Elixir Strings 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings w POLYWEB Coating, Extra Light. DR Strings HA-12, Hi-Beam 80/20 Brass Acoustic Guitar Strings 12-54, Light, Rockon E 1st Acoustic Guitar String Combo Of 2, DR Strings VTA-12 VERITAS Coated Core Technology Acoustics Guitar Strings 12-54, Light. D’Addario’s product is a trendy choice for acoustic guitars.