The coffee is bananas. Let me know what flavors you get and how they are! Each serving is 1/4 pint. Love this ice cream so much. 5.0g. Wow, much nicer carb counts on the whole. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. In loving red velvet I am very critical about this particular flavor. However, I have always though next to Ben and Jerry's, Enlightened makes the best red velvet flavor. Your email address will not be published. Use the Store Locator on their website to see what markets near you stock it! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I've eaten both. Caramel Oatmeal Cookie Crunch is my favorite. A theme I saw in all their swirls in this collection. Please try again later. e: I lied. Try living in Canada, very far from any border :(. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Our Enlightened Ice Cream Review covers the taste, texture, nutrition, price and best flavors. Many users here already love it and prefer the texture and flavor. We also look at Enlightened Ice Cream vs Halo Top based on flavors, price and nutrition. This offer is invalid or not available any more. Thanks for this information. © 2020 Albertsons Companies, Inc.  All rights reserved. When it comes to ice cream, I'm one to take a spoon and dig in. Helping people with diabetes, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders, acid reflux, inflammation, hormonal imbalances, and a number of other issues, every day. I love Enlightened. Halo Top is still beating them out for market penetration even as they get slack with the sugar content. 1.000g. Cream cheese frosting swirled through red velvet ice cream. Calories. Enlightened cold brew coffee is pretty tasty, but the rest might as well be Arctic Zero with twice the calories. Nutrition Facts; Serving Size: 0.5cup Servings Per Container: 4: Calories: Amount Per Serving 180 % Daily Value: Calories From Fat: Amount Per serving 140: Total Fat ... Red Velvet. Among the new pints were some of my absolute favorites: Birthday Cake, Fudge Brownie, and Red Velvet. Keto Collection Red Velvet Ice Cream. Please review and confirm the items and quantities before checking out. : Calorie breakdown: 18% fat, 61% carbs, 20% protein. Please review and confirm the items and quantities before checking out. Just checked the locator and my local Winn-Dixie has about 8 flavors. Trans Fat. 18%. I love this ice cream! Get nutrition information for Enlightened items and over 190,000 other foods (including over 3,000 brands). The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app. 50mg. That's unfortunate. I hate standing in the supermarket looking at every label. Thanks for this! Tastes just amazing all the flavors I have tried. Red velvet ice cream swirled with cream cheese frosting. Many users here already love it and prefer the texture and flavor. Sugars. $20 Off + FREE Delivery on your first order! 5.00g. 3%.

I put together a … Try Enlightened Keto Collection Red Velvet ice cream today and receive FREE SHIPPING on your order! In light of Halo Top's ever creeping carb count, now pushing 10 net carbs per serving for some flavors, in addition to some unwanted ingredients. Enlightened Red Velvet Ice Cream – while this is another of the lowest calorie offerings at 280 calories for the whole pint, I was pleased to find that this one packs a mighty flavor punch. I don't know how they do it, but the caramel in there is so nice and... caramelly. Collect coupons, view Weekly Ad and build your list. 3%. Sundae Shoppe Mint Chocolate Chip Keto Ice Cream, Haagen-Dazs Heaven Strawberry Waffle Cone Light Ice Cream, Haagen-Dazs Heaven Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel. Nutrition Facts. Cream, Water, Erythritol, Egg Yolks, Non-GMO Solub, Red velvet ice cream with a cream cheese frosting. Just really not anywhere near as tasty as Halo Top. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Stock up on your favorite flavor and … Delivery/Pickup is unavailable at this location. /r/keto is place to share thoughts, ideas, benefits, and experiences around eating within a Ketogenic lifestyle. Whoo! Any slack they're getting is from a very loud minority whereas the majority of people who eat Halo Top aren't nearly as concerned 'cause it's still way, way less than regular Ice Cream.

You’re currently using an outdated version of Internet Explorer, update your browser now for greater speed, security, and the best experience on this website. Yet, when you did get the cream cheese it was perfection.

* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 5%. The coffee was the first time Ive eaten a halo top /enlightened style iced cream and completely forgot it wasn't regular old iced cream. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Red velvet ice cream with a cream cheese frosting Good news, keto dieters: One of your fave keto ice cream brands just got even more keto-friendly.. Product details/images for convenience only. Red Velvet. 1 Net Carbs Per Serving Add to Food Diary Source of Calories Fat 73.5% Fat 73.5% Carbs 22.4% Carbs 22.4% Protein 4.1% Protein 4.1% I am going to pick up some bars this weekend.

Nutrition Facts; Serving Size: 0.5cup Servings Per Container: 4: Calories: Amount Per Serving 180 % Daily Value: Calories From Fat: Amount Per serving 140: Total Fat ... Red Velvet. Lower Sugar, Low Carb, Full Fat, Kosher, Made with Cream, No Artificial Sweetener Low Carb:10g net carbs - 2g fiber - 7g sugar alcohol = 1g net carbs Quality and convenience delivered right to your door. As a reminder, the changes to your order have not been saved yet. 5.00g. No I did not literally just run out and buy a mint chocolate chip and eat nearly half of it already... thanks OP!!

Dietary Fiber. We're not able to confirm your pending order at this time. 1 G net carbs per serving (11 G carbs - 2 G fiber - 8 G sugar alcohol = 1 G net carbs I just wanna say thank you Zirge! Looks like I'll be headed there this Sunday before Game of Thrones. Keto Red Velvet by the numbers: 11g carbs - 2g fiber - 8g sugar alcohol = 1g net carbs This is the low carb ice cream you've been searching for. Serving Size: 1/2 cup (70 g) Amount Per Serving. Such is life. That's what makes the … I was definitely the most excited to try these three, but the other four stole my heart too. 180 calories; 16 g fat; 35 mg sodium; 11 g carbs; 2 g fiber <1 g sugar; 8 g sugar alcohol; 2 g protein; Enlightened Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bar. We cannot complete your request at this time.

Red Velvet Case of 8 pints Enlightened Keto Ice Cream with 1g net carbs per serving. 70 % Daily Values* Total Fat. 10mg. The cream cheese is very lacking this may be do to the need to keep the carbs low. * Enter code SAVE20 at checkout. When I came up with the idea for Enlightened ice cream reviews this was the first I tried! Thank you! https://www.eatenlightened.com/pages/store-locator-new.

180 calories; 16 g fat; 55 mg sodium; 11 g carbs; 2 g fiber <1 g sugar; 8 g sugar alcohol; 2 g protein; Enlightened Keto Mint Chocolate Chip Bar. Track calories, carbs, fat, sodium, sugar & 14 other nutrients. Protein. :-). Sodium. I don't know how the texture is so different from HT (it's not gritty at all, instead incredibly smooth) but this was god sent. Well, it was a happy day in the world of all ice cream loving fitness fanatics when Enlightened released SEVEN new flavors. How much was a box of bars? https://www.eatenlightened.com/pages/store-locator-new, Calories and Net Carbs are per serving. So tasty AND it's cheaper than HaloTop! Call us when you get to the store, we'll load the groceries for you.

From creamy and delicious classics to the flavors of your wildest dreams, these pints are all low-calorie, low-sugar, and high in protein and fiber. The cream cheese is very lacking this may be do to … 2%. I put together a chart listing all the flavors, sorted by their net carb count. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. The thing here with red velvet is it brings in the cream cheese aspect. or by clicking the Unsubscribe link in the email. Press J to jump to the feed. Online prices do not reflect in-store pricing/availability. I haven't seen half the flavors on this list at my local store. For your security, we do not recommend checking this box if you are using a public device. Nutrition Facts. Shop Enlightened Keto Collection Red Velvet Ice Cream - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. Made in a facili. Saturated Fat. Each flavor is low in sugar and fat, high in fiber and protein, and still maintains a sweet, rich flavor and creamy texture that a full fledged pint of diet sabotage would have. I'm lucky to have a handful of supermarkets in my area that stock it. Contains: Contains: milk, egg, and coconut. We were unable to consolidate the items added to your cart today with those added during a previous visit. 2.00g. There are 70 calories in 1/2 cup (70 g) of Enlightened Red Velvet Ice Cream. 15.00g. 0.000g. So when these low-calorie ice creams became popular I was all over it! I saw your post this morning and decided to go buy their caramel ice cream bars and LET ME TELL YOU!!!!!! Get grocery delivery or pickup in 2 hours from your order time from your local Jewel-Osco!

You can opt out of receiving promotional emails by clicking My Account and changing your email preferences when you are logged in, Net Carbs are Total Carbs - Fiber - Erythritol. Well, it was a happy day in the world of all ice cream loving fitness fanatics when Enlightened released SEVEN new flavors.

We've consolidated the items added to your cart from today with those added during a previous visit. Well I know what I'll be doing this weekend, Of course my favorite two flavors have the most net carbs. Enlightened Keto Red Velvet. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? The crunch isn't all that crunchy, but it really does taste like an oatmeal cookie.

Awesome! I wanted to bring light to Enlightened Ice Cream. I wanted to bring light to Enlightened Ice Cream. The BEST Subscription Box For True Crime Lovers | Hunt A Killer Review. They carry them in my city so I'll have to try them out! Only the bars are in stock near me. Powered by WordPress, Thin Slim Foods Review | Carbs Without Guilt, Fall is (almost) Here with Caramel Apple Oreos, Thai Peanut Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls ». In a hurry? ... Red velvet ice cream with a cream cheese frosting swirl. The Ketogenic Diet is a low carbohydrate method of eating. From time to time we may contact you by email with details of offers and special promotions. There are 70 calories in a 1/2 cup serving of Enlightened Red Velvet Ice Cream. 24. Cholesterol. Cookies help us deliver our Services. 5%. Sprouts is a good spot to find it if you have one in the area. Red velvet ice cream with a cream cheese frosting It has that spot-on red velvet flavor, you know the one. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. In light of Halo Top's ever creeping carb count, now pushing 10 net carbs per serving for some flavors, in addition to some unwanted ingredients. *View details. Unfortunately according to their locator there's only one flavor among them within 50 miles of me. They're fucking delicious. Total Carbohydrate. However, I have always though next to Ben and Jerry's, Enlightened makes the best red velvet flavor.