If I could give 10 … It's funny to watch them wipe the floor of the other big guys with their support. At the time I write this, I am getting 100 mb/s as their cheapest, basic plan. By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, Highspeedinternet.com on Facebook Add Smart Network to any plan and get the best internet experience with WiFi that covers every corner of your home. 7 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Air Duct Cleaning, Heating & Air Conditioning/hvac. No longer having to deal with a behemoth corporation is nice. The internet speed is blazing fast, it is easy to reach LIVE support online or on the phone and technicians are skilled and helpful onsite.

312 8th Avenue North 6th Floor, Snodgrass Tower. I am giving EPB just two stars for one reason only...their commercials. Plus, get a top-of-the-line, high-speed gigabit router and concierge-level WiFi setup for all your devices. I wish they had competition!! Verizon provided me a thing that sits on my network and gives me 4 bars on my phone. Overall. THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE JOKE of a business. We are now looking for alternative providers. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews.

0/10. It's the fastest Internet available. BBB accredited since 7/6/2000. They've actually been sued by cable companies that don't like the competition (google it). 1/5. Oh, and another thing. Concierge-level set up & installation for all your devices. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. EPB Rocks. This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. I do not and cannot relate to this Pooh Nash. Get more from your internet. Features. YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!!!! I haven't had any downtime and I'm way out in the suburbs. Pooh was obviously reading cue cards...sue seems backwards and unintelligent. Services range from Internet, Phone, Television and Much More! However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Some of the sources of information BBB relies on are temporarily unavailable.

I could spend another $10 and get 1 gig, but what I get I can do all the netflix and work stuff I need and have bandwidth to spare. 1/5. in Security Systems, Fire Protection Services, in Water Heater Installation/repair, Heating & Air Conditioning/hvac, Plumbing, It's the fastest Internet available. I just moved from the West Coast  - and EPB of Chattanooga sets a much higher benchmark for internet/cable reliability and service. EPB gives enterprise level support but their all local folk. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Request information from other similar providers. More bandwidth than we could ever use and we're very heavy users with online FPS-heavy gaming, 2 devices streaming video and frequent downloading (often all simultaneously), we've never had a problem.