/ Player one: Pennywise! That's why they cast a Phoenix to play me! The Joker vs. Pennywise Lyrics: EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY! (Hee-hee!) Epic Rap Battles Of History Lyrics "The Joker vs Pennywise" [The Joker:] In my first appearance, the Bat was supposed to slay me. / BEGIN! / In my first appearance, the bat was supposed to slay me / … [Verse 1: The Joker] In my first appearance the bat was supposed to slay me But I can't be killed that's why they cast a Phoenix to play me (Hee-hee) I'm the Harlequin of Hate, the Clown prince of crime You're a sewer troll that Stephen King wrote between his lines (Ha-ha-ha-ha) THE JOKER! BEGIN!

Nevertheless, this was overruled by then-editor Whitney Ellsworth, so a hastily … / Player two: Joker!]

I'm the Harlequin of hate, the Clown Prince of Crime. / THE JOKER! "The Joker vs Pennywise" lyrics. Epic Rap Battles Of History lyrics - 86 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Donald Trump vs Joe Biden", "Deadpool vs Boba Fett", "Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney". 1 The Joker: 2 Pennywise: 3 The Joker: 4 Pennywise: 5 The Joker: 6 Pennywise: In my first appearance, the Bat was supposed to slay me, (The Joker was actually meant to be killed in his appearance in Batman #1 comic because Bill Finger was concerned that recurring villains would make Batman look inept. The Joker Vs Pennywise Lyrics (feat. / VERSUS!

The Joker vs Pennywise Lyrics: [Video Game Rap Battles! Epiclloyd & Nice Peter) [Intro] Epic Rap Battles of History The Joker Versus Pennywise Begin [Verse 1: The Joker] In my first appearance the bat was supposed to slay me But I can't be killed that's why they cast a Phoenix to play me (Hee-hee)

VERSUS!

/ PENNYWISE!

PENNYWISE!

/ Pennywise the dancing clown / Become … But I can't be killed.