It is an excellent everyday steel: tough, corrosion resistant, easy to sharpen and takes a good edge. I'm pretty sure I'm right in saying that Case sold factory 2nd knives in their gift shop to visitors of their facility? The knife wasn't marked at the factory as a counterfeit.

SpeedSafe ® open, built in Flipper All Chives also feature the Safety Tip Lock to ensure the blade stays securely inside the handle until the user releases it, and a removable pocket clip for easy carrying.

Kitchen Knives; Outdoor & Hunting Knives; Tactical Knives; Viper Folder Clearance; Folding Knives; Machete & Axe; MultiTools; Razors & Shaving. (79.4 g). All Leeks include a safety tip-lock and a reversible/removable pocket clip. Whay scrap a useful item? 1812 Dividend Made in USA Blem No BoxKershaw blems are offered at a very large discount and have no factory warranty. by espn77 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:49 pm, Post

Enjoy up to 60% OFF RRP & free delivery to most Australian metro areas.

This Leek also features a handle of pure stainless steel. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. (113.4 g). IMHO the Remington knives this guy was selling are fake. Steel: Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel, Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum with Trac-Tec inserts, Blade length: 3 3/8 in. That way the knife couldn't be bought/sold without a very close examination. (8.4 cm), Overall length: 5 3/4 in. Questions? Our BlackWash finish gives the blade the well worn look of your favorite pair of jeans and offers additional blade protection. Everything else about the knife is as good or better (mostly better) than any of my other Schrades. by just bob » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:06 pm, Post Shop. While the original Link is a larger and stouter knife, some of you prefer a slimmer blade. by americanedgetech » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:38 am, Post Add To Cart & You qualify for free shipping. All Leeks include a safety tip-lock and a reversible/removable pocket clip. New. Reversible pocketclip (left/right; tip-up) The glass-filled nylon handle in goes-anywhere basic black curves gently to fit the hand comfortably. 2900 S. 26th St. Or, to be more precise, Kershaw is making it. I have seen counterfeit Morgan dollars that were marked with punches. by just bob » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:10 am, Post Customer Service A decorative molded backspacer and left/right reversible pocketclip make the Dividend both handsome and handy.

(11.2 cm) (5.8 cm), Closed length: 3 1/2 in. Obtained a signed FB 110 with a Buck ball cap on the Bay. Steel: Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel, Handle: 410 stainless steel, Blade length: 3 in.

Has anyone here every ordered a factory second from Grohmann? Not too big, not too small, the Kershaw Dividend is a just-right-sized pocketknife. They are marked with four small x’s on blade to designate them as blems. Steel: 420HC, stonewashed finish by Tsar Bomba » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:27 am, Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited. Certainly it will lower the value. It’s a slimmer, sleeker pocket carry—proudly made in the USA in our Tualatin, Oregon factory, yet still built at a very affordable price. by just bob » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:11 am, Post If you have questions, comments, or concerns regarding this program, contact us anytime! Flipper (11.3 cm), Overall length: 7 7/8 in. The knife is easy to open, even one-handed, with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the flipper. AAPK has created a fantastic high value service for our members in good standing that includes: Visit our getting started page now for more details! It feels big and solid in the hand and offers a clean look.

I always assumed it was because factories produce things to make money and that's one way to turn a marginal product that meets usability standards but perhaps not aesthetic ones into more capital. We will NEVER rent, sell, or exchange your address outside of our company. Shop for Enso SG2 Nakiri Knives at Cutlery and More. I'm actually amazed that they send out knives like this. Shop By Category. Japanese Style; Western Style; Tactical Pens; Swords; Factory Seconds. Closed length: 4.4 in. Overall length: 7.6 in. A.G. Russell Knives, Inc.

I offer 100% satisfaction on your purchases. Obviously, a factory second means something didn't pass final inspection on a knife, so the company either ground off the tang stamping or pitted it with a drill. 24 Hour Order Line

We are experts in kitchen knives & cookware. Made in the USASpeedSafe® assisted openingFrame lockReversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclipSteel: Sandvik 14C28N/D2 composite, bead-blasted finishHandle: 410 stainless steel, bead-blasted finishBlade length: 3 in. by americanedgetech » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:58 pm, Post Add to my Wish List Compare. (10.8 cm)

by 58chevy348 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:56 pm, Post

Discussion in 'Schrade Knives Collectors Forum' started by GASOUTHERNBOY, Oct 28, 2016. Marks made on the blades in someone's garage with a drill press.

Maximize Profits in Factory Manufactured Knife Collecting, Interview With Knife World Magazine Editor, Mark Zalesky, Traditional Pocketknives Come Full Circle. (10.3 cm), Overall length: 7 in.

Need an affordable and effective way to buy and sell knives online? This Link, model 1776GRYBW, is our drop-point blade model. It’s a slimmer, sleeker pocket carry—proudly made in the USA in our Tualatin, Oregon factory, yet still built at a very affordable price. From simple bead-blasted stainless steel to “smoked” aluminum to a wide array of colors, you’ll find a Leek that’s the perfect everyday carrying knife for you.

Assisted. (10.3 cm)Overall Length: 7 in. 0707 . The pocketclip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard. Some also feature high-tech coatings for enhanced performance and aesthetic appeal. Closeouts and discontinueds are offered here at an exceptional value. In your opinion, how greatly does this affect the value of a knife? by espn77 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:57 am, Post What was the condition? Steel: Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel, Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, Blade length: 3 in.

I have been looking at some of these and wonder if they weren't marked that way to denote a counterfeit knife in some cases. Copyright © 2004-2020 allaboutpocketknives.com, Knife Drawings, Pass Arounds, FAQs & Other Such Stuff, ↳   AAPK Tips and Tricks -- An Illustrated FAQ Forum on Steriods, ↳   New Product Announcements and Reviews, ↳   European And Other Foreign Manufactured Knives, ↳   High End Japanese Knife Collector's Forum, ↳   Bulldog Brand Knife Collector's Forum, ↳   Canal Street Cutlery Collector's Forum, ↳   Cattaraugus Cutlery Collector's Forum, ↳   Cripple Creek Knife Collector's Forum, ↳   Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum, ↳   Maher and Grosh Cutlery Company Forum, ↳   Robeson Cutlery Company Collector's Forum, Knife Related Creation, Modification, And Restoration Forums. A super-secure frame lock keeps the blade locked open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when folded. I believe that it most be with the blade heat treating not being up to standard. Aug 29, 2006 #3 (19.3 cm)Weight: 4 oz. Steel: 420HC, black-oxide BlackWash ™ finish (8.4 cm)Closed length: 4.4 in. It's interesting that he had 4 or 5 different manufacturers with the same "2nd" marks on the blades. Find Knives appliances & factory seconds products at Home Clearance. Visit The AAPK Image Gallery To See All Of Our Member's Pictures >, Colin Paterson Reworks An Elephant Toenail (re-handle / scrimshaw / filework), Mike Hoover puts stone slabs on a knife! The anodized aluminum handle in matte grey curves gently to fit the hand comfortably.

Our Retail Store is currently: The Dividend is made for you. Features Questions & Answers Reviews .

(17.9 cm)Weight: 3.1 oz.

Leeks come in a wide variety of handle styles, some with technologically advanced coatings for enhanced performance. I have also seen some counterstamp coins that were used as a type of token.

A decorative molded backspacer and left/right reversible pocketclip make the Dividend both handsome and handy. (7.6 cm) Blade length: 3.25 in.

Here on the "Specials" page you will find Case XX Knives at an even greater bargain. Handle: Machined aluminum

Not one is a counterfeit. (8.4 cm), Overall length: 5 3/4 in. Steel: 420HC, stonewashed finish

A simple pull back on the ambidextrous blade protrusion or push outward on the thumbstud and the Leek’s Composite Blade is ready to go to work.

Handle: Anodized aluminum The missing link—between a quality, made-in-the-USA knife and a price most consumers can afford—has been found. (7.5 cm), Closed length: 4 in. Thanks. With SpeedSafe, you can smoothly and easily deploy the blade with one hand, either left or right. Blade length: 3 in. Legal Information Only my opinion. Closed length: 4.4 in. Can't remember where I read that, but feel certain it is true. In operation since 1998, BladeForums.com has led the industry since Day 1. (136.1 g). (17.9 cm), Weight: 2.4 oz.

The 420HC stainless blade steel has higher amounts of carbon and chromium to boost hardenability and corrosion resistance. Appropriately, we call it the Link and have given it the patriotic model number of 1776. Weight: 4 oz. SpeedSafe® assisted opening Its elegant drop-point blade is a perfect 3 inches long and offers enough belly to be an efficient slicer.

Kershaw’s Leeks offer Ken Onion’s distinctive design as well as the SpeedSafe® ambidextrous assisted opening system.

Made in the USAReversible pocketclip, (left/right)SpeedSafe ® open, built in FlipperSteel: 420HC, blackwashed finishHandle: Glass-filled nylonBlade length: 3.25 in. Overall length: 7.6 in. Weight: 4.8 oz. If it's the same guy,he has several fakes listed on Ebay has factory seconds.All marked the same way.I emailed him,he did nothing. if it's just knicked wood or if there are any steel problems. We are your source for everything Enso with FREE shipping on orders over $49. Factory Second offers buyer fully 100% functional kukri/knife at discounted/cheap price. Lanyard hole And no wonder. That makes no sense unless it is a way to remove it from warranty availability. (10.8 cm)

The success of Kershaw’s made-in-the-USA Link series has yielded a Dividend.

The blade is made of high-carbon 420HC stainless steel for good edge retention, easy resharpening, and excellent toughness. Here is the only modern example I can find. Lets say fit, and finish did not meet standards. The reason they did it is simple - to make money. Liner lock Handle: Glass-filled nylon (11.2 cm)Overall length: 7.6 in.

).

24 Hour Order Line 800-255-9034 or 479-631-0130 Fax: 479-631-8493 International: 479-631-0130 . Handle: Glass-filled nylon It is an excellent everyday steel: tough, corrosion resistant, easy to sharpen and takes a good edge. With a Composite Blade, each type of steel is allowed to do what it does best. ↳   Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc... ↳   Member Store Tips, Tricks & Instructions, http://www.ebay.com/itm/1977-FACTORY-SE ... 7675.l2557. Assuming the knife does not pass QC at the factory, why would they mark it, and release it?

The SpeedSafe assisted opening system makes it easy to open the knife one-handed, whether you’re a lefty or a righty.