Stir … It’s no secret that I love my career, so I don’t ever see my blog being more than a hobby. This easy vanilla mug cake is made in the microwave and ready in minutes!

It bakes in the microwave for about 1 minute. Add milk.

Being genuine and sticking true to your values -> you know I second that 1000%. If you enjoyed this recipe and would like to publish it on your own website, please re-write it, in your own words and link back to my site and recipe page. Microwave on high for 1 1/2-2 minutes.

It's moist, with a delicious vanilla flavor and tons of sprinkles.

It uses simple and easy ingredients and no dairy or eggs whatsoever. And yes Microwave Mug Cakes are as true as any other cakes Imagine a cake that is as light as feather, fluffy and so soft that it forms dimples with the slightest touch. Stir in the sprinkles. There are really endless varieties and flavors – but today we’re making a vanilla mug cake.

Use a mix of mini chocolate chips and standard chocolate chips so they disperse in the mug cake evenly. It's got just a couple of ingredients and is ready in less than 5 minutes. Easy to make My flourless chocolate peanut butter muffins were the inspiration for this mug cake. Keep ruffling some feathers and keep up the good job!

https://amyshealthybaking.com/.../07/healthy-flourless-chocolate-mug-cake

A microwave (or oven). It’s been awesome to see your place on the interwebz grow and grow, and all your recipes just keep getting more and more LEGIT! Read my disclosure and copyright policy. {vegan, gluten free, high protein recipe}- thebigmansworld.com.

I decided to sub 1 Tbsp maple syrup for the sugar and used 1 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil instead of the butter. - thebigmansworld.com, Healthy Vanilla Cake Batter Oatmeal- Enjoy overnight oatmeal style or piping hot- With the taste and texture of REAL cake batter but healthy and NO sugar! I’ll have one of these (vegan version, duh) waiting for you when you get off that haggard bus. At first glance, mug cakes look like a fad recipe that should have died eons ago. Required fields are marked *, Gluten-Free Baking © 2020 Design by Bellano Web Studio.

They base everything off of getting a number.

I love your definitions and echo them completely. Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free. Happy B-Day TBMW!!! Stir together gluten-free flour, sugar, … I make batches of those all the time and freeze them for quick snacks and breakfasts (for myself and the kids).

Hahahaha sneaky! Happy blog birthday Arman! * Remove the mug from the microwave, and stir the batter. Happy Blogiversary, A! You simply whisk together a few ingredients and hit start on the microwave. The egg yolk makes the mug cake moist, tender and deliciously springy in texture. But in the end, being a food blogger is pretty darn awesome.

Just be careful not to overbake, otherwise, it can turn a bit dry.

Here you’ll find delicious HEALTHY recipes, inspirational travel, and lifestyle, all served with a side of cheeky banter.

What I love about this recipe is that it’s moist, flavorful and definitely still tastes like cake even despite the fact it’s made in the microwave. I totally do everything egg-less for you. I know a certain someone who would love this recipe! Top with fresh fruit, whipped cream, or a tiny bit of frosting. Microwave for 1 minute.

While I am all for the fancy cake and dessert flavors, most of the time, the simple flavors are what tantalizes my taste buds. Hahahahahahaha. Sara, this comment absolutely made my day- Seriously. This mug cake … Fold through the chocolate chips, reserving a few to top the mug cake with. A fork I used a combo of rice, oat and chickpea flour.

Coincidentally the question about sucess is kinda related of something I was thinking about for a few weeks now. Website Design by DIY Blog Designs, © 2010-2020 The top of the cake may look a little wet, but that's okay. .

Stir together gluten-free flour, sugar, and baking powder in the mug.