Bollywood …

While the whole world is struggling in a state of panic and fear because of the outbreak of the Coronavirus, the Indians are now... Today the whole country has joined hands to fight together with the dangerous COVID-19 pandemic that has gripped the whole world. Take a muscular hero (preferably with moustaches), a coy heroine (damsel in distress), a crooked villain (with a pet tiger), a desolated old mother (clad in white saree) and mix them well with a lot of colorful dance numbers. If you're not easily swayed by just any comedy, think again with this one. I'm eagerly waiting for the the sequel and hope Salman-Aamir come back and give a deja vu feeling for us viewers in a new way. This is an easy-to-digest, very obvious-hilarious type of movie. But, it turns out that many of them are not too creative. nice list... missed out malamaal weekly... Judaai and All the Best should not be in the top 20 movies.

The songs are also great, and the fun never stops throughout. Shadiram Gharjode (Sadashiv Amrapurkar) is insulted by Hoshiyar Chand and in return, he decides to teach him a lesson.

If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Throwback!

Much has been said about this movie everywhere: from TV news to leading dailies, and even now the movie is talked about in television debates. 7. 8.

Excellent music and funny scenes are strewn across the movie. Also, we may see a remake of this with the original lead actors. Take time to watch those and have a good time. This is a must-see comedy movie series. Either way, if you're looking for a list of ways to spend a good two hours laughing, look no further than my list of great Bollywood comedies. I will definitely look into your suggestions. Shalin Jacob. Quiz. This is a Hyderabadi Hindi movie, and it is an excellent one. Bollywood films usually have standard names like Raj, Karan and Vijay for the heroes and Meena, Seema and Radha for the heroines. Despite the best of his efforts, Indian audience never really forgave him for this. Kundan Shah received the Indira Gandhi award for best first film by a director. Did you know Sushant Singh Rajput was a background dancer for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in 2006? Enjoy! Hence, Varunardo. 15 People Who Should Be Banned From Doing ANYTHING, 19 Evil Kermit Memes That Reveal The Dark Side Of Our Human Nature, 20 Snapchat Stories About Doggos And Puppers, 21 Things Every Person Who Is Dead Inside Will Find Funny. Top 10 Funniest Characters in Bollywood. However found few movies like Dhol, No entry, Deewana Mastana, Judai and coolie number one, irrelevant in the list. 5 shares | 2581811 views . It's a must-have for your collection.

!.

This was also the last movie in which Sridevi acted as the lead actress. Mind it, choosing a right baby name is always tough! Apart from the usual standard names, Bollywood has got some weird and crazy names. By TLM Last updated Sep 19, 2018. SO, here have a look at some of the difficult movie names that will make you the dumb charades movies champ. Sanjay Dutt even got the IIFA award for the best comic role. Sometimes, your name is too embarrassing that you don’t even want to introduce it to others, and you feel humiliated everytime when your friends call your ‘name’. The second part is the attempt to stage the fake kidnapping of Neha, which turns into a real kidnapping by a dreaded gang. Expect more laughs, then, as well. To call this one a rib-tickling and hilarious film would be an understatement. Interesting, bizarre, and amusing news and stories from India that are worth sharing.

Back in times B- grade Indian cinema got really creative with their movie titles and posters. 10. But just then, somebody yells DUMB CHARADES and the party is back to where it started! For me 3 Idiots is the most Indian educational comedy movie ever. Tiger Shroff, yours is very unfortunate too. Saif Ali Khan triples his fees? Everyone has their own journey and their own struggle.”, She was later trolled by Siddharth Chaturvedi as the latter quoted, “Everyone has their own struggle. Vinaya Ghimire from Nepal on September 20, 2011: Don't you think 50% is not that bad. I particularly adore Mahmood's role as a Tamilian. I hope your favorites are on this list! Instead of these you could have mentioned Khatta Meetha (Rakesh Roshan, Ashok Kumar), Baaton Baaton Mein (Amol Palekar) Khoobsurat (Rekha), Haseena Man Jayegi (Govinda) and Dulhe Raja.

– Sonam Kapoor. I liked the way you have ordered the movie, by there year of release. However, a few fans did not fail to point out that she was the one who sided with Sooraj Pancholi over Jiah Khan’s suicide. Where are half ticket, chalti ka naam gaadi and such other great comedy movies? Did you know Karan Johar approached Chandrachur Singh for Salman Khan's role in 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai'?

See instructions. They choose the middle path but somehow fall prey to circumstances. And finally, we come to know that our Bollywood star Jackie Shroff isn’t too creative in ‘naming babies’. Every character has its own problem, which they want to get rid of by fair or unfair means. Few of the movies are even renowned for their different character names.

Lucky people out there, here are some of the funniest Indian names that will make you say ‘thanks, parents’.

Fatima Sana Shaikh describes her Diwali celebration: Making Rangoli, meeting people, eating together is what I enjoy. disappointed not to see 1. half ticket 2. chalti ka nam gadi. There is a comment section below for you to entertain us.