You will feel your energy shift and align with Higher Power. After years of meditating, I thought I had a pretty good connection with Creator before, but I realized I needed to develop a RELATIONSHIP with my Source.

As you trust it, your conscious connection will grow and grow and you will know "Who is God?" It is already here for you, but sometimes it takes practice to open and receive it. You can’t do this wrong.

Another way to explore the “Who is God?” question for yourself is to just start writing to Source about whatever is bothering you and ask It directly for help. I simply did not have the power to do it. From that place healing is virtually impossible until we start checking out the "Who is God?" The words we speak are very powerful. Thank you for showing me your path of healing. I’m scared and I don’t know what to do.

exploration, when I first started to feel a PERSONAL connection with God, It came through as Jesus (Universal Christ Mind), as a loving bridge into Source. From a primary naio; a fane, shrine, temple. wounded aspect of myself) inside and took on the role of being the

Responding to a question from the Pharisees about when the Kingdom of God would come, Jesus said, The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, See here!

What a surprise this was for me!

Tell your trusted friend (Source) everything you need to, but also sit in silence and FEEL God.

I needed to find out "Who is God?"

or See there!

practice but I kept at it and the self-hatred started to ease up.

English Standard Version for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.

1 Corinthians 3:9 For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building. The Holy Spirit helps us obey God’s laws. Please give me the strength to see this person through Your eyes. Those who are led by the Spirit of God are called the “sons of God” (Romans 8:14). Even this can be very powerful. Just stay in the present moment, aware and awake to whatever you see, hear, feel and sense.

Instead of hearing a message of repentance, they anticipated a Deliverer who would lead them in a successful liberation of their nation.

The first person singular present indicative; a prolonged form of a primary and defective verb; I exist. As I mentioned before, in my "Who is God?" especially if you're in search of wellbeing. Even just asking “Who is God?” within yourself carries a lot of power. question.

In my "Who is God?"

Please show me how to heal.

Then, to supercharge yourself with wellbeing, combine the word “yes” with the word “God” (or the word for God that fits for you) and notice how you feel! I just hadn’t been able to believe that the shadowy “negative” aspects of myself could possibly be loved too. You may feel a Divine Mother or Divine Father energy that comes through. parenting myself whenever my hurt, angry, overwhelmed, hopeless-feeling The word “yes” is a very powerful word. In fact, it is the Kingdom that God’s faithful elect will enter at Christ’s return and that will be established here on earth. for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

I will share with you ways to open up your communication with God and from there you will find your own way that is uniquely yours. The New American Standard Bible, the New International Version, the Modern King James Version and Green’s Literal Translation translate this phrase “in your midst.”.

Know you not that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

And some of the religious authorities apparently believed that they—because of their careful investigation—would be the ones to first discover the promised Savior’s coming.

1 Corinthians 6:2,3,9,16,19 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world?

Verb - Present Indicative Active - 2nd Person Plural.

Unfortunately, in reading Jesus’ statement that “the kingdom of God is within you,” many have mistakenly limited the Kingdom of God to a philosophical perspective or a way of thinking.

New Living Translation For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.

Berean Study Bible When asked if He was the King of the Jews, Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world.

core got triggered. The more I repeated it and made the effort to align myself with this God Energy, the more I experienced it. Thank you for showing me your path of healing. This gives the mind something to do, yet still aligns you with Source’s high, pure, energy field. Remember to feel into WHO you are talking to as you speak, either silently or aloud. When you feel one, just keep your attention there and follow where it leads you. Here’s How To Heal It. So what about the concept of the Kingdom of God being in our hearts? It felt like He came looking for me, whereas with all my other spiritual teachers I went seeking to find them and when we connected there was still a feeling of being removed or detached.

(Insert the words you know It by.). word, it carries a specific vibration that can either open you up to

Please help me to know that I am loved. My favorite time to do this is the first hour of question, you won't know how you will experience your connection with the Divine.

We need to start where we are, no matter where we are. Jesus made this same point when He was on trial before Pilate.

Jesus’ first coming was to preach “the gospel of the kingdom of God” (Mark 1:14-15) and pay the penalty for mankind’s sins.

Donations are gratefully accepted and appreciated. How Should a Christian Deal With the Coronavirus Pandemic? conversation with God. when the core shame that we all have carried becomes unbearable and creates the illusion that God is a separate being from whom we are asking something. When Jesus came to earth, the Jews were looking for the Messiah to come and elevate the Jewish nation to prominence. I felt Creator inviting me to speak directly to It – to have an actual conversation with God!

I had to come face to face with the fact that I couldn’t heal alone. When you choose to simply and sincerely ask Source for help, energetically, you automatically turn toward Creator and away from contraction and separation. learning process! Sit quietly and say “yes” to yourself or out loud. and flowing. My little pool of love was just not enough and too easily depleted. Even though we might think we don’t know how to find God, intuitively we already know the answer to the "Who is God?" question.

but I didn’t know how.

I had no clue. You can experience love temporarily when another person directs it your way, but it is just not possible for another person to be your ongoing supplier of love and healing. As you’re exploring your own answer to the “Who is God?” question, it is important to remember that talking with Creator is a two-way conversation. To keep myself in the zone of this realization I repeated over and over again …. In, on, among.

Whew! 1C iC 1Cor i cor icor) Christian Bible Study Resources, Dictionary, Concordance and Search Tools. Copyright © 2008 - 2020Well-Being Alignment, LLCAll rights reserved.Powered by Solo Build It Learn how you can build your own site with expert tools, advice and information, and the absolute BEST customer support in the world!

“Your path has its own simple beauty and mystery. In the above-noted passage, Jesus told the Pharisees that their thinking was mistaken.

I realized this was because I felt unworthy to talk to God directly. Sign up to receive the week's latest articles, blog posts and updates. Get the latest blog posts from Life, Hope & Truth straight to your inbox. The Divine Energy that flows through us has our best interests at heart, always. The person pronoun of the second person singular; thou.

There is a wealth of help here on this site for you.

and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?

We just need to learn to listen to it, receive it, and

Dear God, I breathe you in. “It is not enough that one surrenders oneself.

…. In reality, the coming Kingdom of God is far more than what is in the hearts and minds of Jesus’ followers. DO NOT GIVE UP ON YOURSELF. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump? Forgiveness Prayer – How We Can All Heal Together, Meditation Therapy For Personal And Global Healing. God loves me. Even that will begin to point you into alignment with this awesome unconditional love and healing, and help you experience "Who is God?"

As you go about your day, as often as you think of it, talk to God, even if it feels awkward or silly.