All Contents ©2020 For the creamy chili dip: Combine the Greek yogurt, chili and sauce, cilantro and lime juice in a small bowl and mix well. plain yogurt or sour cream, 1 large English cucumber, seeded and chopped. You seem to be logged out. Refresh your page, login and try again. Place the berries in a blender and process until pureed and smooth. Serve this creamy, tangy low-calorie Mediterranean Dip with pita bread, Naan, or fresh veggies! If you enjoy what I do here on Spain on a Fork, consider joining me on Patreon. If you want to add some heat to this dip, add some fresh jalapenos. With herb-infused yogurt, hummus, cucumber, grape tomatoes, olives, onions and feta, this Mediterranean dip has multiple layers of deliciousness. Tzatziki Recipe - A Greek Yogurt Dip Archana's Kitchen salt, parsley, English cucumber, black pepper, plain yogurt, extra virgin olive oil and 1 more Peanut Butter and Honey Yogurt Dip Barefeet In The Kitchen All the Winners From the 2020 CMA Awards! The Greek yogurt I used was full fat, but you can use low fat or even fat free. Use plain non-Greek yogurt or add a little water to the Greek-yogurt version. Your email address will not be published. Why Do People Have Such Serious Expressions in Early 20th Century Photos? Empty comment. I've found the best way to peel a cucumber is with a potato peeler, Dried herbs are stronger than fresh. 150 Best Quotes About Life, Does Your Vote Count? Slow down. Leftovers may be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to a week. Please try again. Greek yogurt is high in protein, which helps us feel full longer, and it’s got dairy’s 9 essential nutrients: calcium, potassium, phosphorus, protein, vitamins A, D and B12, riboflavin and niacin. You need to use a food processor or blender to mince the jalapenos well before adding it to the yogurt. Please check your email to confirm your subscription. Tips. Easy Chicken Recipes with Few Ingredients. Your email address will not be published. In this post, I will show you how to make 5 HEALTHY & EASY Dips made with GREEK YOGURT. Combine greek yogurt, cream cheese, water chestnuts, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and dried parsley in a food processor. To make the ranch dressing, add two containers of Greek yogurt into a bowl, squeeze in 1 tsp of lemon juice, add in 1 tsp of garlic powder, 1/2 tbsp of dried dill, 1/2 tsp of sea salt and 1/2 tsp of freshly cracked black pepper, whisk together until well combined, To make the garlic yogurt aioli, add two containers of Greek yogurt into a bowl, shred in 2 cloves of garlic, squeeze in 1/2 tsp of lemon juice, pour in 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, 1/2 tsp of sea salt and 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper, whisk together until well combined, To make the spicy yogurt dip, add two containers of Greek yogurt into a bowl, shred in 2 cloves of garlic, squeeze in 1/2 tsp of lemon juice, pour in 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, 1 tsp hot smoked Spanish paprika, 1/2 tsp sea salt and 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper, whisk together until well combined, To make the honey mustard dip, add two containers of Greek yogurt into a bowl, add in 2 tbsp of dijon mustard, 3 tbsp of honey, squeeze in 1 tsp lemon juice, 1/2 tsp sea salt and 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper, whisk together until well combined, To make the tzatziki, add two containers of Greek yogurt into a bowl, roughly shred 1/2 of an English cucumber and add to the yogurt, shred in 2 cloves garlic, add in 1/2 tbsp dried dill, squeeze in 1 tsp lemon juice, pour in 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 1/2 tsp sea salt and 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper, whisk together until well combined. The Kroger Co. It's also fabulous as a sauce for fish or chicken! Your email address will not be published. Using this dip: Dip in fresh veggies such as carrots, cucumbers and celery. However, the dips won´t be as creamy. Open the yogurt and stir in feta, scallion, mint, lemon juice, and pepper. Make this cucumber-dill dip as creamy or chunky as you like; Greek yogurt is thicker than traditional yogurt; if you use traditional, start with ¾ cup of yogurt; add more until you get the … It looks as though you’ve already said that. Inspiration. Make this dip into a greek yogurt dip by using rich and creamy greek yogurt. A Look into the Electoral College, How It Works + How Votes Are Allocated By State. Required fields are marked *. I make this Greek inspired dip every summer...there's just something about the cooling effect of crisp cucumbers, combined with cool, creamy yogurt, fresh dill, lemon and a hint of garlic!