Return sandwich to skillet, uncooked side down, and cook until golden brown and peanut butter melts, about 3 minutes. The grilled peanut-butter and banana sandwich is a classic lunch idea for all generations. Back to Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich.

Flip it over and cook the other side until it is also golden. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. Toast the bread slices on both the sides until golden brown. Remove sandwich from the skillet; add remaining 1/2  tablespoon butter and melt. We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free. A great start to your day! Place sandwich in skillet and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes. … Be careful working around the hot stove. Use wholemeal bread if you want a healthier snack.

Editor's pick on the best recipes, articles and videos. Spread peanut butter on unbuttered side of one …

17 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! Your email address will not be published. Yum! To create this article, volunteer authors worked to edit and improve it over time. 1x 2x 3x.

Spread the peanut butter on the bread. Wondering what to cook today? Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker. INGREDIENTS Nutrition.

The classic lunchbox favorite PB&J gets a grilled makeover. Meanwhile, spread the peanut butter on one slice of bread and top it with the other slice of bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.

* You can also use vanilla extract in this recipe, just mix 1/2 teaspoon with the peanut butter before spreading it on the bread. I think I need help, I have 5 bottles of peanut butter right now in my refrigerator, yes 5 and that explains the amount of peanut butter recipes I have on my blog – peanut butter chocolate chip granola, peanut butter frosting, peanut butter banana muffins, peanut butter ice cream, peanut butter granola bars and many more to come. wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. We all love to binge on sandwiches when we are starving because they are both stomach filling and easy-to-make. Great job girl!

Print Recipe Pin Recipe. The quantity of butter can be adjusted to taste and preference. Grilled Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich is one such simple recipe which can be made within minutes.

© Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published.

Sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar mixture.

Place the banana slices on this side of the bread and top with the other bread slice. You can make these sandwiches with just 3 easily available ingredients which are peanut butter, bread and banana. Original recipe yields 1 serving . It doesn't matter whether you're 1 or 100, this simple treat will put a smile on everyone's face. Spread the peanut butter on one side of the bread and the jam on the other. Your email address will not be published. So with so much love for PB, it’s obvious that for me there cannot be a better day than one which start with peanut butter and it is for this very reason that I love this sandwich. Cut diagonally and coat the grilled sandwiches with some more cinnamon-sugar mixture.

Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. These Grilled Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches are best when served right away because you experience all the melty goodness that they have to offer. banana, mashed (ripe) 2 . This article has been viewed 12,151 times.

2 . If you really can’t stand to see another ad again, then please consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. Enjoy immediately. Peanut Butter with apple and lots of cinnamon-sugar sprinkled on it, this sandwich is sure to be a hit with all PB lovers. It's very appealing, nutritious, filling and easy to prepare.

Prep : 10 Min Cook: 4 Min . To verify, just follow the link in the message, Copyright 2020 Bennett coleman and co. ltd.All rights reserved.The Times of India.

I am delighted to be sending this recipe to Indusladies Kids Lunchbox Recipes Book Event. Sandwiches were a huge part of my childhood. Required fields are marked *.

Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. These were as common in my home growing up as grilled cheese -- we ate them with warm soups for quick lunches & easy meals. Get started at step number one below. I didn't realize until I moved away from home that most people have never heard of a grilled peanut butter sandwich. Bread: Substitute your favorite gluten-free variety if you need to avoid it! This is a great sandwich for kids, it’s high on protein, is delicious and also has apple in it! Melt 1/2 tablespoon of the butter in a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Total Time 15 mins. 2 . It's very appealing, nutritious, filling and easy to prepare. GRILLED PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY SANDWICH RECIPE. The book will have 100 lunchbox recipes, isn’t that exciting?

Spread peanut butter on one slice of bread. Berries make a great addition to this sandwich, dried or fresh. Slice the banana into thin pieces and keep it aside. Taking notes from the famous grilled cheese sandwich, the PB&J is gently toasted with butter to form a crispy, golden crust on the outside, with a warm and gooey inside. I usually use the organic peanut butter that I get from Trader Joe’s & Costco! Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Recipe: Substitutions. YIELD: 1 sandwich. The grilled peanut-butter and banana sandwich is a classic lunch idea for all generations. Elvis Presley's Grilled Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich. You can make these sandwiches with just 3 easily available ingredients which are peanut butter, bread and banana. Sign up to get daily ideas on meals, Wondering what to cook today?

To create this article, volunteer authors worked to edit and improve it over time. Try out some of our favorite recipes for the classic peanut-butter sandwich. Lay the sandwich on the hot skillet and let it brown until golden. SERVES: 1. By using our site, you agree to our. Arrange cut apple slices on 2 of the bread slices. Grilled Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich is one such simple recipe which can be made within minutes. I would’ve never thought of grilling peanut butter, but it made my mouth water when I saw it!

A drizzle of honey can make the sandwich sweeter.

This article has been viewed 12,151 times. You can even add your favorite fruits and chocolate spread to it as well. Recipe by Troy A. Hakala. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/61\/Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/61\/Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-2.jpg\/aid1434292-v4-728px-Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"484","licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/91\/Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/91\/Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-3.jpg\/aid1434292-v4-728px-Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"484","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/df\/Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/df\/Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-4.jpg\/aid1434292-v4-728px-Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"484","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/2d\/Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/2d\/Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-5.jpg\/aid1434292-v4-728px-Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"484","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/05\/Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/05\/Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-6.jpg\/aid1434292-v4-728px-Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"484","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/18\/Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-7.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-7.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/18\/Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-7.jpg\/aid1434292-v4-728px-Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-7.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"484","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/fb\/Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-9.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-9.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/fb\/Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-9.jpg\/aid1434292-v4-728px-Make-Peanut-Butter-Banana-Sandwich-Step-9.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"484","licensing":"