Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2019. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. There's a problem loading this menu right now. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Halo Top, Dairy-Free Birthday Cake, Pint (8 count). Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Save to list + Check stock in our stores.

It's really good! $70.00$70.00. The only flavor I tried that I wouldn't buy again is the sea salt caramel one. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Next. Here at Halo Top, we believe that rules are meant to be frozen. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Please try again. It is a very similar frozen treat. Made with high-quality ingredients, this any-time treat contains less sugar than regular ice cream but tastes just as good! This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out.

Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2018, Texture is a little more icy than ice cream, but the flavor is wonderful. The only Halo Top that is most like regular ice cream!

This was the most disgusting ice cream I have ever tasted!!!!!

Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Definitely was NOT a fan of their brand. delicious, low calorie,high protein and flavors are great. They are my favorite ice cream I love that they're low calorie and come in dairy and gluten free option.

Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Please try again later. halo top ice cream is the best August 14, 2017 As a diabetic who loves ice cream this is a dream come true and I love it. Here at Halo Top, we believe that rules are meant to be frozen. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Halo Top Oatmeal Cookie Light Ice Cream, 16 Fluid Ounce -- 8 per case. My daughter and I were on the Keto diet for almost a year. Add Halo Top Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream 473Ml Add add Halo Top Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream 473Ml to basket. Triple Scoop Ice Cream Mix, Premium Vanilla Chocolate Chip, starter for use with ho... Tillen Farms Cherries, Maraschino, 72 Ounce (Pack of 2), [12 oz, 100-Count, White] Papernain Paper Disposable Ice Cream Cups, Dessert Bowls.

This is like a vanilla protein shake you might choke down post-workout if you were preparing for the end of the earth and knew your only chance of survival was to eat this.

Halo Top Chocolate Ice Cream 473ml. I love the chocolate flavor. Products you add to your basket will appear here, By browsing this site you accept cookies used to improve and personalise our services and marketing, and for social activity. See more details at. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. This flavor of halo top ice cream is so good! Highly recommend! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 10/10 recommend if you love icecream but have fitness goals you gotta reach.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Please try your search again later. I like chocolate better than vanilla, and candy bar and birthday cake flavored way better than I thought I would. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It's NOT ice cream. The flavor is bland and the texture is very icy, and on top of it all, you pay for a pint and receive 3/4 of one, Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2019. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Halo Top, Blueberry Crumble Ice Cream, Pint (8 Count), Halo Top, Mint Chip Ice Cream, Pint (4 Count), Halo Top Vanilla Bean Ice Cream,, 16 Ounce (Pack of 8), Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream,, 16 Ounce (Pack of 8), Halo Top, Strawberry Ice Cream, Pint (Pack of 8). Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Im sitting here eating this so that I can review it properly and give you the details. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. We liked ice cream so much, we wanted to eat it more! Out of all ive tried so far this brand is the worst. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. I love Halo Top chocolate ice cream!! Free shipping on orders of $35+ & save 5% with your Target RedCard. My kids love allowing it to sit out for a short time to make something of a milk shake from it. $73.90. It's very smooth and creamy and I don't feel bad about finishing off the entire pint in one sitting! About a month ago, I read GQ’s article on a 10 Day Ice Cream Diet.. Long story short, one of their writers ate five pints of Halo Top ice cream a day for ten days straight.