Add chicken, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. or "soy sauce!". This is my first time cooking with red wine vinegar and I’m not gonna lie, I was nervous about using it after smelling it.

I didn't have red wine vinegar so I used cider vinegar instead.

». I usually feel like marinades just burn off during cooking and you end up with bland chicken. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Indian Spiced Grilled Chicken. As it was, this was wonderful! ), Farmers’ Market Overnight Breakfast Egg Casserole, Simple grilled or roasted asparagus (like in our photos), And for dessert? Serve as desired (with sliced lemon for garnish, alongside vegetables, on top of a salad, in a sandwich or wrap, etc. A simple and flavorful grilled chicken recipe, my Indian spiced yogurt … The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Made exactly as written. This recipe seems like a very forgiving marinade.

I found it bland. Whisk vinegar, soy sauce, olive oil, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic powder, and black pepper together … For not having to chop anything, and for typically having these ingredients on hand, it was easy and the end result chicken was flavorful w/o screaming "herbs!" This was delicious. I eyeballed the spices vice measuring them. Pierce chicken several times with a fork, and place in a gallon zipper bag. I'll do that next time. I used it on chicken and marinaded for approx 7 hrs. Info. All the magic of this Stuffed Pepper Casserole hap, With just 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep, the, This Spinach Salad with Apple, Cheddar and Smoked, Just toss everything in the slow cooker! But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. I had one chicken breast left over from our previous dinner, so I grilled this one as written with the exception that I didn't slice the chicken.

My favorite out of all of the healthy chicken marinades is probably this Cilantro Lime marinade, it’s got a little zip from the lime juice/zest and the smooth cilantro is delicious with it.

LOL did over cook the breasts but I did find the centre was moist and full of flavour. Thank you Jennifer for a wonderful recipe! At least the leftovers will be easy to use since the flavor isn’t very strong.

), Waffle Sundae Bar (for Brunch, Dessert or “Brinner”!) Refrigerate until ready to grill; we recommend 4-8 hours. Congrats! Allowed the chicken to marinate for about 6 hours before doing in the oven. I doubled the garlic and added a touch of onion powder. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Marinate in the refrigerator, at least 4 hours. Excellent! I cut the recipe in half and marinated two thin sliced chicken breasts in a zip loc bag in the fridge for about 15 hours, then I baked them at 400° F for about 20 minutes. Works wonderfully on top of a salad. Simply the best chicken marinade for any occasion. Wow what a great recipe. Whisk vinegar, soy sauce, olive oil, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic powder, and black pepper together in a bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag.