Make the hummus. We also love this recipe because it was the first recipe we posted in our Spanish blog, Danza de Fogones. Enjoy the it in its classic form, or jazz it up with ingredients like toasted sesame seeds, olives, or eggplant.

Hope you like the video! I love making my own hummus and this looks wonderfully smooth, Emily!

Ready in less than 15 minutes and requires only 6 simple ingredients! It’s for 4 people, I don’t know the exact amount, sorry! Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe Thank you so much for sharing your recipes with us…. For a light version, you can add lemon juice instead of oil. This vegan pesto hummus is a delicious appetizer or spread. No more store bought for me! Gluten-free . I used less lemon juice, didn’t have the tahini to use, and used a bit less broth and it came out delicious! Feeling festive?

Optionally, top it with a thin ( key point : thin ) layer of olive oil to help hummus retain its moisture. Your email address will not be published.

You can eat hummus with olives, nachos, crudités, pita bread or spread on sandwiches or even pizzas. It is delicious and my family loved it. The best way to get it smooth is just to let your food processor run for a good few minutes! Does this change color or turn brown after a while because of the basil in the recipe? Then add in salt, cumin, olive oil and a little more cold water and process until smooth and creamy. Add the smoky flavor of roasted red pepper and you’ve got a mouthwatering dip that goes fast. Fortunately, here we are, with a new project we love. Hummus will generally last a week in the fridge in an airtight glass jar. I have never tried making hummus but this looks worth a try at least. lol Absolutely delicious. 100% vegan, WFPB, oil-free and gluten-free. And now yours got added.

Hi I'm Alison Andrews, I'm the voice and cook behind Loving It Vegan and the author of Simple Vegan Dinner Recipes, a digital program created so that you always know the answer to: 'What's For Dinner?' Required fields are marked *. Legumes are very nutritious and have very few calories, so they are the perfect meal if you’re on a diet. You may need to stop the blender occasionally to scrape down the sides. Easy to make with healthywholesome ingredients Our recipe app is a must-have for plant-based home cooks. Most importantly, NO PEELING OF CHICKPEAS NEEDED. ★☆ These hummus recipes combine chickpeas and other beans with herbs, veggies, and tantalizing spice blends to achieve rich flavors without using oil. Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle. I am obsessed with making this delicious vegan gluten-free healthy dip recipe at the moment! I love hummus. ★☆

Serve with crunchy seasonal veg or warm pitta breads 10 mins . This Healthy Hummus Dip is seriously good! Recipe Tips.

Rate this recipe pretty sure it’s really delicious! Then add chickpeas to the food processor along with the garlic and lemon juice, tahini and some cold water and process until chunky. ★☆ This is one HEALTHY lasagna! It’s a good idea to add in 1/4 teaspoon first and then taste test and see if you want to add more. Add more water, if needed to reach desired consistency. Process until chunky. *Soaking the garlic in the lemon juice helps to take some of the bite out of the raw garlic. Thank you, Please check your inbox to confirm subscription. Comment Policy: Your feedback is really appreciated! You can also subscribe without commenting. 200g beetroots (2 beets just under tennis ball in size) 1 1/2 lemons; 2 cloves garlic; 200g chickpeas (cooked) (1 cup approx) Oh and who have the patience to peel the chickpeas one-by-one ? I need to make this. 5 ratings 4.4 out of 5 star rating. The yummiest hummus i’ve ever eaten! I have also added some fresh beets to the dip in the past which resulted in this delicious and vibrant beetroot hummus dip.