Just the perfect one for my macros ! And more than in love with my Instant Pot. A little confused… I consider brown rice protein a plant-based protein. the only kind i don’t have is old fashioned. Thanks Harriet! gluten free, protein pancakes without banana, protein pancakes without oats, recipe for protein pancakes, Cooking spray, butter, or coconut oil for greasing the pan. I think we all need a pancake ring 101 lesson from Brandi, she has it down! Thanks for the awesome feedback, Madeleine! The batter was to thick and when it came out it turned a weird texture sort of chewy and dense but it did have a good flavor and definitely not dry. I think it helps my skin and hair, and sometimes add it to a drink for my oldest because it’s great for teenage skin, too. !” When I told her no, she provided the commentary and got quite a few of the ingredients correct It was so cool to see the pancake fluff up when you flipped it! Take care be safe.

I don’t think it will work with raw apples, but you can cook them down on the stove and then puree them. Other Healthy and Hearty Pancake Recipes. A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog Notify me of replies to my comment via email. Thanks for the feedback❤️. Learn how your comment data is processed. It really needs to be a protein powder that tastes good on it's own. I first tried PlantFusion protein powder last year after getting a few samples from them at a health food expo that I attended (you can see all my vlogs from that trip HERE!!). My macros look beautiful today! I don’t believe so.

I like the way you think! So I’m very happy to see a perfect stack of delicious pancakes now. Now for over 10 years, I cook quick and easy healthy meals for my family. You rock! I’ve done it before, they work perfectly! I'm a mom to 2 boys and a wife to Alex. Repeat these steps with the remaining batter. This might be written somewhere, but for the LIFE of me I can’t find it. I was excited to see a vegan pancake recipe that was banana free as I am allergic to them as well as eggs and dairy, but I was disappointed to see applesauce as an ingredient as I am also allergic to apples! I have the steel cut that you have to cook for a while. liked them. I did add cinnamon but stuck to the recipe other than that. I am so happy to hear you liked them and that they were kid-approved too Another perk to no banana–the blender is optional. I always add a scoop of pumpkin seed protein powder and these pancakes serve that super well. Repeat until all the batter is gone (I usually get 6 pancakes per batch). This is very helpfull because all the recipes i found has osts or banana! I'm the author and recipe developer here at wellplated.com and of The Well Plated Cookbook. Just found it and added to my list! One batch makes 5-6 medium sized pancakes, the word “pancake” was just lost somewhere along the way of switching recipe plugins multiple times since I posted this one, I usually find 2-3 to be a good serving, so half a batch , I just made this after seeing your recipe on youtube and these are honestly the best pancakes I’ve ever tried. I’m not sure what would have caused it to thin out like that. Yes, all purpose flour will be fine here. YAY!!

Definitely a keeper!! So when they reached out about partnering together, I was super excited! Yes please make more pancakes and take pretty pics, I need inspo for pancake styling and you are my #1 stop for all things photo inspiration <3, Pancakes for breakfast (or dinner!) Was it flip-able or never cooked through enough to flip? You mean nicecream and chocolate sauce can’t fix all problems!?! Should I use 2 packs of protein powder? True, I was wondering if it would work because if you look in the picture (the one before the video) it actually looks gooey and a little bit raw in the middle, not fluffy and cakey…, Still looks yummy to me, though, just not fluffly and cakey , Oh, Thank you so much Natalie for replying back and the troubleshooting and encouragement! In place of unsweetened almond milk, you can really use any unsweetened natural milk you like (even dairy milk is fine). So easy — and so delicious — I added blueberries and walnuts and served fresh strawberries on the side – Yummy!!! As always, unless I specifically indicate otherwise, I haven’t made these pancakes with any substitutions. Home / Healthy Breakfast Recipes / Pancakes and Waffles / Protein Pancakes. Fresh nectarines and berries sound delicious. I can help you with “What’s for dinner?” too. these were DELICIOUSNESS. That is awesome feedback Miranda, I am so happy you both love them!

:) In Ukraine, we made these pancakes small not a size of my head. Added pumpkin spice to the powder before mixing other ingredients. Made with protein powder, eggs and greek yogurt, these pancakes pack 9 grams of protein and are going to fuel you through your morning! These are the best pancakes I have ever had!!!