It is available in 3 models in India. Hero Splendor Plus price in Jamshedpur starts from Rs. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. However, you are viewing information related to Mumbai. Hero was change the brake system of hero splendor Plus drum brakes to disc brakes for improve stopping power, digital instrumental console for better information like trip meter, gear shift indicaton,abs and increase the rear tyre size to 100/90 to improve the girp while turning in curvy road, change the fuel tank cap for easy opening.change the lighting system halogen to led, harzad flasher when riding in rainy condition. Hero Splendor Plus i3s price in Mumbai - Rs. Splendor is a average bike for any common person, Not bad but not stylish simple this is for needs only.

Rs 61,900.

On the other hand, Hero Splendor Plus Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel - … The top variant Hero Splendor Plus on road price in Hyderabad is ₹ 74,355 . No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Here I'm sharing my experience with the same.It's very good bike for daily commuters. Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel BS VI is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 61,020 . The top variant Hero Splendor Plus on road price in Hyderabad is ₹ 74,355 .

The electric start variant of the Splendor Plus carries a price tag of Rs 63,260 while the i3S-equipped trim, as well as the Black And Accent colour variant are priced at Rs 64,470 (all prices, ex-showroom Delhi). Besides G E Capital, Habsiguda Uppal Main Road, Habsiguda, Secunderabad.

Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Hero has discontinued the Splendor Plus i3s and the bike is out of production. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less, Thank you! 1,76,500 Hero Splendor Price in Nepal (iSmart i3S – New): Rs.

Hero was change the brake system of hero splendor Plus drum brakes to disc brakes for improve stopping power, digital instrumental console for better information like trip meter, gear shift indicaton,abs and increase the rear tyre size to 100/90 to improve the girp while turning in curvy road, change the fuel tank cap for easy opening.change the lighting system halogen to led, harzad flasher when riding in rainy condition. So overall hero splendor Plus is a practical commute in city traffic and touring ,it is affordable bike for middle class family . 60,920, Ask your question from Splendor Plus owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, Hero Splendor Plus Self with Alloy wheel BS6, Hero Splendor Plus Self with Alloy wheel and i3S BS6, Hero Splendor+ Gets A New Black And Accent Edition Variant. Hero Motocop is the Indian motorcycles and scooters manufacturing company.

Check out Splendor on road price, reviews, mileage, versions, news & images at Bikewale