We have placed cookies on your device. Hoppers could learn many things from them. The chukka butter grilled sea bream was unlike anything I have ever tasted and their black pork curry was even better. The King’s Cross branch also features Hoppers’ first-ever bar concept, where you can stop by for drinks, bar bites and ‘short eats’. Featuring Ready-To-Cook Meal Kits, Cocktails, Restaurant-Blend Spices, our Own-Brew Beers, and some of our favourite Merchandise, we look forward to bringing a little piece of Sri Lanka & South India to your homes, via London. Would probably order from the a la carte if I were to go againMore, As a Londoner, I had heard about Hoppers so decided to give it a try with a friend.

These offers are optional, and there's no commitment. - however, the food was below average and came at different times to each other (which would have been fine if the server had flagged it). 4 Pancras Square Unit 3, London N1C 4AG England. Highly recommend to all Londoner & tourists alike! When the original Hoppers opened its doors in 2015, the intimate Soho site fast became one of the most popular and well-known restaurants in London. The Sri Lankan eatery’s popularity has endured, with the group opening a second site in St Christopher’s Place in 2017. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 4 Pancras Square Unit 3, … I explained my reasoning and thought that would be the end of it - unfortunately, the manager continued with his questioning in an extremely rude manner in front of my friend.

You could say this is quite a hip Hoppers.

Overall i did enjoy some of the food but did think it was very overpriced for 4 of us £220 .More, Had heard good things about this restaurant so we decided to go as a group. …inspired by your one-stop corner stores of Sri Lanka & South India. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Soho institution Lina Stores has already opened in King’s Cross and now two more London faves, Bao and Hoppers (both backed by JKS Restaurants) are making the move to the area next year too.

Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Bao resides on the ground floor, while Hoppers takes up residence on the first. Loads of vegan and vegetarian options. Overall i did enjoy some of the food but did think it was very overpriced for 4 of us £220 .

Avoid and go elsewhere - I won’t be coming back.More, We were in the area and looking for somewhere to stop for a late lunch and hadn't booked in advance. Felt very safe and...hygienic. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. My friends got the lamb biryani and enjoyed that too. Our website uses ‘cookies’ to give you the best, most relevant experience. Canopy Market is open at West Handyside Canopy this November with fresh produce and takeaway streetfood. She returned to the table with card machine which again we didn't ask to pay yet. Overall good...More, Food was great but less variety in Sri Lankan food, catering more to British taste.

1. All Rights Reserved. Share. Will definitely be returning to try the rest of the menu. For large party booking enquiries please scroll down to our private events section where you can view our events guide and make an inquiry. What: Hoppers. Reviews of vegan-friendly restaurant Hoppers - King's Cross in London, England 'No more vegan sidelining at Hoppers which has thankfully started marking vegan options at last. Visit the Tom Dixon flagship store and studio at Coal Drops Yard, Get kitted out at the Nike store on King's Boulevard, The N1C Community Centre has programmes for over the 55s, under 5s and everyone in between, King's Cross Academy, the new primary and nursery school at King's Cross is accepting applications.