I thong it was probably an issue with my PC but it appears that the issue was the wheel because I try the same port with other devices and got no problem. Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2020. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Does the job but doesn’t have the features of modern day wheels.

Where the most popular wheels are often recognised by games, switching automatically to a profile to suit, some fiddling will be required with some games here. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Checked the Hori site, and found a firmware update for the wheel. Out of the box its wobbly, OK fine. It has a massive dead zone which defeats the reason I bought it to begin with. It might not be a bad idea for ultra-arcadey racers. Then there’s rumble, similar to what you might feel in an Xbox One pad. Got this for my brother for his birthday and he loves it. works well with pc games as well. It works perfectly well, stopping the Hori RWA from moving around at all when I fixed it to a wheel stand. Good wheel for arcade racers like need for speed, burnout and etc. After spending about 1 - 2 hours trying to tweak settings to make this useful, it would not hold calibration. The pedals are sturdy and when using the heel rest dont slide out from under your feet. The force feedback is really needed. This steering wheel feels nice, but does not clamp well to anything. Online it is advertised as Playstation 3 compliant. On s’imagine déjà une prise en main confortable. Racing games may no longer have the same "prestige" and "wow factor" as they did 10 years ago (or even in the 90's thanks to the launch of the Need For Speed and Test Drive series) but for some gamers they are irreplaceable and with new and upcoming titles like Dirt 4, Need For Speed Payback, Gran Turismo Sport, Forza Motorsport 7 and The Crew 2 things are really looking up. Expect to buy a stand with it or it will most likely be uncomfortable. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Ce n’est pas du niveau des volants haut de gamme, mais c’est tout à fait satisfaisant pour ce prix. It does have vibration feedback which when working, simulates road bumps, and tires hitting the curb etc, however, mine stopped working the very first day. The sensitivity adjustment did not function. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Its easy to attach to a desk or table (with the clamp or suction cups) and only requires one USB port to connect to your computer. Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2018. There’s much less resistance than the pedals of the Logitech G29. So while the Hori RWA isn’t as fun to use as a good force feedback wheel, then, it feels a lot less high-maintenance. It has plastic gear shifters, fairly cheap plastic pedals and no parts to upgrade. Au déballage, le volant RWA fait immédiatement bonne impression. It isn’t as solid as, say, the Thrustmaster T300 RS’s clamp – but it doesn’t need to be, since the tension of a non-force feedback wheel is so much less. Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2020. Les boutons sont nombreux, 14 au total et entièrement paramétrables. They are far to steep.

Using a series of button gestures you can alter the dead zone, the sensitivity, and toggle rotation between 270 and 180 degrees. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2018. It’s a great entry level racing wheel. Maybe it will function better with a Playstation. but ive been happily surprised recently by its performance, Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2016. Like other wheel sets, the pedals plug directly into the wheel base, and so don’t take up an extra USB port on your PS4. Enfin, à l’arrière, les deux palettes des vitesses réagissent très bien.