2019/11/14 20:00 - Live Music Hall - Cologne ( Germania), 2019/11/16 18:30 - Batschkapp - Frankfurt Am Main ( Germania), 2019/11/17 20:00 - Skaters Palace - Münster ( Germania), 2019/11/18 20:00 - Technikum - München ( Germania). 2. It’s a long way, it’s a long way down, For every step that I take Now I’m standing on the edge Support the authors and their labels by purchasing it. With nowhere to go (To go) I’m, yeah, I’m a little crazy With nothing but a blindfold

4. This is how it feels, this is how it feels Guitar Ukulele Piano new. With nowhere to go Strumming. It’s like a knife right in the It's a long way, it's a long way down For every step that I take I take two steps back The blood is on my hands? I fall without moving, try to find another way To tell myself they're lying, it's all only a play Now all I need, all I need in my life, is to know why Know why Chords. This is how it feels, this is how it feels How it feels to be Lost, lost I've been stranded in an ocean Treading water but it's hopeless, hopeless It's a long way, it's a long way down Why am I always on the brink of Losing it all? 1 of 17. Leave It All Behind Lyrics. Fm. Sleeping with Sirens is an American rock band. Life is walking on a tight rope With nothing but a blindfold It’s a long way, it’s a long way down I’m, yeah, I’m a little crazy But can you really blame me? 3. With nowhere to go Accept. Why can’t I understand Our archive is totally free and at your disposal. They have currently released four albums and an acoustic EP, they've also been presented on the Vans Warped Tour. It’s a long way, it’s a long way down, For every step that I take For every step that I take I take two steps back It’s like a punch to the face It’s like a … 1 of 14. For every step that I take I take two steps back It’s like a punch to the face It’s like a knife right in the back. Due to lack of time and people, many translations are done with the automatic translator. (Knife right in the, knife right in the, knife right in the), It’s like a knife right in the back Why do I do this to myself? Guns – All That You Are Lyrics | Official Audio, Pooh Shiesty feat. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Why do I put myself through hell The Translation of How It Feels To Be Lost - Sleeping With Sirens in Spanish and the original Lyrics of the Song. For example we want to remind you albums like, Many Lyrics and Translations. Why can’t I understand Life Is walking on a tightrope With nothing but a blindfold It’s a long way, it’s a long way down I’m, yeah I’m a little crazy But can you really blame me It’s a long way, it’s a long way down. (Knife right in the, knife right in the, knife right in the), It’s like a knife right in the back

Missing You Lyrics.

Lost, Song: “How It Feels to Be Lost” It’s like a punch to the face How it feels to be We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Lyrics and Music Videos | Muzica si Versuri - Lyrics and Music Videos, Life Is walking on a tightrope And it’s a long way down (Long way down) This is the list of 11 songs contained into the album. 21.6K 4. It’s a long way, it’s a long way down Knife right in the, knife right in the, It’s like a knife right in the back 1. How it feels to be lost Lyrics to 'How It Feels (to Lose A Friend)' by Nick Gill.