Use the Force like a Jedi, become a champion Pod Racer, pilot iconic ships and much more. Please try your search again later. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. With the money saved here from amazon.ca (it was even cheaper than from amazon US where is rare) compared from other sites, I've been able to buy more games to play on it. Star Wars Kinect is a workout! Use the Force like a Jedi and immerse yourself in the Star Wars experience you’ve always dreamed of, in ways you never imagined possible. Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. Pressing the power button on the main unit makes a R2-D2 chirp sound - I think that's cool. Depends, usually a normal black or white one can go from $10 to $20 by itself. The Star Wars game for Xbox 360 Kinect is incredibly fun, for adults and kids alike. Harnessing the controller-free power of Kinect for Xbox 360, "Kinect Star Wars" allows fans to physically hone their Jedi skills, wield the power of the Force in their hands, pilot iconic ships and vehicles, rampage as a vicious Rancor monster or even dance with iconic Star Wars characters. Per saperne di più su come utilizziamo i tuoi dati, consulta la nostra Informativa sulla privacy e la nostra Informativa sui cookie. Immerse yourself into the Star Wars universe with full-body gameplay. Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. She thinks R2D2 is cute, wanted an XBox badly and hasn't really had much for birthdays. Feel the Force. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Kinect Star Wars game: Enter the Star Wars universe like never before. Xbox 360 Slim Power Supply, YCCSKY AC Adapter Power Supply Brick Charger with Cable for Xbox 360 Slim, Power Supply for Xbox 360 Slim,Lyyes AC Adapter Power Supply Cord Replacement Charger for Xbox 360 Slim Console (Black), Controller for Xbox 360, VOYEE Wired Controller Compatible with Microsoft Xbox 360 & Slim/PC Windows 10/8/7 (Black) | Upgraded. I purchased this unit for my girlfriend a few weeks ago.

how much money would i get from selling both? Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2019. To sell your broken XBox all you need to do Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2015. Get the Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars bundle, with the first ever white Kinect Sensor and custom-designed console and controller based on popular Star Wars characters R2-D2 and C-3PO. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Small parts. I used to have this console like 4 years ago but it was stolen. Use the Force like a Jedi, become a champion Pod Racer, pilot iconic ships and much more. Not for children under 3 yrs. I have an xbobx 360 controller that i don't need anymore and i want to sell it. Just in time too, my 1st gen machine completely died. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. There was a problem completing your request. Considering the console's lack of success in Japan and the Xbox market's lack of taste in JRPGs as a whole, it's easy to see why even the baseline version of ToV would have a limited printing on the 360. Informazioni su dispositivo e connessione Internet, incluso l'indirizzo IP, Attività di navigazione e di ricerca durante l'utilizzo dei siti web e delle app di Verizon Media. Puoi modificare le tue preferenze in qualsiasi momento in Le tue impostazioni per la privacy. The packaging was adequete, the xbox-box was sorrounded in inflated plastic bags and sealed within another box - talk about sturdy. Per consentire a Verizon Media e ai suoi partner di trattare i tuoi dati, seleziona 'Accetto' oppure seleziona 'Gestisci impostazioni' per ulteriori informazioni e per gestire le tue preferenze in merito, tra cui negare ai partner di Verizon Media l'autorizzazione a trattare i tuoi dati personali per i loro legittimi interessi. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Kinect Sensor: Includes the first ever custom white sensor. The kids love it. You may be surprised with how much money you will be able to make, and it certainly may help you put a deposit down on a newer model. All the benefits of an Xbox 360, but in an awesome Star Wars package.

Free Virtual Item with Purchase of Robux Gift Card. Collector's editions are either one of the wisest or poorest investments you can make in the world of gaming. Unable to add item to List. I really don't think that my collector's edition of Perfect Dark Zero that I got when I bought an Xbox 360 is going to be worth anything these days, beyond a perfunctory few bucks. No scratches, no bumps, and it came with everything including the game!! 320GB Hard Drive: The largest hard drive available on Xbox 360, Xbox 360 Wired Headset, and Xbox LIVE Token for exclusive downloadable content,built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi built-in for a faster and easier connection to Xbox LIVE. Love the appeal, love the sound effects, and love the price: $349 plus the amazon visa no interest financing for six month. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Best Rated in Xbox 360 Games, Consoles & Accessories, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The custom RD-D2 whistles instead of the standard beeps give this console some fun character. Xbox 360 Wireless Controller: Includes custom C-3PO-themed Xbox 360 Wireless Controller. Xbox 360 Bundle: Bring the Star Wars characters you know and love into your living room with this custom R2-D2-themed Xbox 360 console with custom sounds. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Everything besides the poster but I still have my original poster from my other console. The game play is the best Kinect functionality I have seen in any game. I want to sell 2 used xbox 360 controllers. Savings represents a discount off the List Price. There's a problem loading this menu right now. When this machine was first released the price point was insanely high. How much is this thing worth? Features C-3PO as an unlockable character for the Dance Mode in the Kinect Star Wars game. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. Please try again.

Delivery & Packaging: My order came in a whole 3 days ahead of schedule. CHOKING HAZARD -- Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle. It was just really a good value for the bundle, and totally attractive to Star Wars fans. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. You are the Controller. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. It was so worth the wait. And every where I looked to replace it had it at a very high price. The box says it came with an Buy xbox 360 wireless controller, a composite av cable, and internal wifi capability. Over all, the kinect controller is awesome, only that it would tire you out because you just would play some much physical activities. Thankfully, with the release of Halo 4 premium packages, the price on the SW box came down. If you have any accessories like a chat pad or mic than you can sell them for more depending. Noi e i nostri partner memorizzeremo e/o accederemo ai dati sul tuo dispositivo attraverso l'uso di cookie e tecnologie simili, per mostrare annunci e contenuti personalizzati, per la misurazione di annunci e contenuti, per l'analisi dei segmenti di pubblico e per lo sviluppo dei prodotti. Amazon.com is your online source for the best deals on Xbox 360 games and accessories, along with Xbox LIVE time and Microsoft Points that will keep you at the front lines of gaming and ahead of the competition. It is therefore worth seeing how much your broken Xbox is worth on SellCell. Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2012. Please try again. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Wireless Controller for Xbox 360, Astarry 2.4GHZ Game Controller Gamepad Joystick for Xbox & Slim 360 PC Windows 7, 8, 10 (Black) 4.4 out of 5 stars 3,854 $22.99 $ 22.

R2-D2 XBox is a nice touch.

Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Came upon this special edition when searching for an Xbox for my daughter. Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2012. I thought i was never going to replace my old console ever again. "Kinect Star Wars" brings Star Wars to life like never before. There was a little rust on the metallic part of the controller and the console but it still looked very new!! It is very responsive and doesn't get as buggy as many games.

Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2018. Any ideas on how much it would be worth (in pounds) considering it's second hand but in good Xbox 360 Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bundle, Xbox 360 Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Console Bundle, AmazonBasics Xbox One Wired Controller - 9.8 Foot USB Cable, White, Version 2, PAWHITS Wireless Xbox 360 Controller Double Motor Vibration Wireless Gamepad Gaming Joypad, Blue, iMW Extension Cable for NES and Super NES Classic Edition - Pack of 2, Black, AmazonBasics Hard Shell Carry and Storage Case for Nintendo NES Classic - 8 x 8 x 3 Inches, Black, Wireless Pro Controller Compatible with Nintendo Switch Gyro Axis Dual Shock Gaming Gamepad Joypad - PAWHITS, AmazonBasics Charging Dock for Nintendo Switch Pro Controller with USB Cable - 2.6 Feet Cable, Black. I bought this as it was a great deal for a 360 with a decent amount of memory, in order to play my digital library. It even came with batteries!!

My kid and I have spent hours pod-racing, dancing, and using the force to battle as Jedi's. Using full body motions, players can live out the ultimate Star Wars fantasy to use the Force, battle with a Lightsaber and more -- no controller required. Kinect Star Wars game: Enter the Star Wars universe like never before. Kinect Adventures game: Get off the couch and into the game in a whole new way. You and your friends and family will jump, dodge, and kick your way through 20 pulse-pounding adventures set in exotic locations. Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I feel so lucky for getting my console back for a great price!! It's also worth pointing out that the Elite isn't the only way to get a pro-grade controller for the Xbox One. But then I found it on Amazon used for like a very cheap price compared to others and when I received it and opened it, it literally looked very new!! Xbox 360 Wireless Controller: Includes custom C-3PO-themed Xbox 360 Wireless Controller. The strikethrough price is the List Price. Yahoo fa parte del gruppo Verizon Media.

Much like with Spyro, this is the type of game that's simply more popular and abundant on Sony consoles. She was without a proper console until then. It's an xbox 360 s with 4gb of storage. Xbox 360 Games from Amazon.com Test your mettle against close friends and fierce rivals with Microsoft’s remarkable advanced gaming platform and Xbox 360 games.