You, as well as the rest of the community, are amazing!

Firstly know your enemy and his weakness, Ludwig is a Huge enemy with two phases each of it being very energetic and forceful. The only way to deal with it is to learn … Ludwig has two stages: the Accursed, and the Holy Blade. Ludwig Phase One Strategies. As we all know, Ludwig the Accursed is by far the best Bossfight in Bloodborne.

Below the second lantern is a summons spot for Old Hunter Henriett, but she won't help you much in this fight. Another boss fight, another reason to be afraid of large dogs. If you keep moving to your left only really hard to dodge move is his nose charge attack: he walks towards you and pokes you high in the air if it connects. This is area behind the hill where you fought … When you reach the bottom, clear the three cowering enemies to the left, then head down the next flight of stairs to the right. Just so You know, the subtitles and on-screen text is in Polish, but the whole audio is in English. 2. I found sticking as close as possible and trying to retaliate as quickly as possible when wounded worked well, as I'd regain life and get in some hits. Head back to the Hunter's Dream and equip it---if you don't have this Rune equipped some Old Hunters won't show up.

I've decided to upload the fight with Ludwig - the first boss of the DLC, The Old Hunters - where me and one other guy accompanied someone who struggled to beat him. It's very easy to dodge and doesn't deal too much damage.

His forward swiping attacks are super powerful, but it's his leaping charge that will easily one-shot you if you're not careful. Go right when you reach the top of the first flight of stairs and head down the stairs you passed before. Instead of going downstairs to summon Henriett, head out into the pool of blood, sticking to the right to avoid the huge monstrosities waiting to kill you there. Once you've done all that, head back to the second Hunter's Nightmare lantern. You'll also notice that Ludwig is very quick and moves around a lot. Wide swipe with his claws.

The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Keep him locked on and walk left all the time to make dodging his combo starters easier. If you're under-leveled and your gear isn't powerful enough, it's going to be really hard. Ludwig is a major antagonist and boss in the Bloodborne DLC The Old Hunters. Bloodborne: The Old Hunters – How to Beat Ludwig, the Accursed.

Bloodborne is an Action RPG from renowned Japanese developer FromSoftware, makers of the critically acclaimed Dark Souls series. At this point, watch your life and stamina and just rinse and repeat. Ludwig is super aggressive, especially in phase one. Face your fears as you search for answers in the ancient city of Yharnam, now cursed with a strange endemic illness spreading through the streets like wildfire.

2. He'll dodge out of your way as you come in swinging, and rotate very quickly to face you. You can also just stick under his belly, swerving from side to side and avoiding his swiping attacks and charge at all costs. Valtr only shows up at the Ludwig fight if you've got Impurity equipped.

By. Make short work of the enemies near the gate to the right of the tunnel, including the harmless corpse banging at the gate (who will drop five Blood Vials each time) and then head to where the two crows were hiding. Ludwig the Accursed is more difficult to fight than a vast majority of the bosses in the main game. The main tactic is to get under his stomach while he is attacking and do 2-3 hits before dodge stepping away. Watch Queue Queue Keep him locked on and walk left all the time to make dodging his combo starters easier.

Video.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Ludwig, the Accursed/Ludwig, the Holy Blade. Also, big shout-out to the awesome guys that are featured in this video, with whom I met through r/huntersbell. Spoilers for Bloodborne's expansion 'The Old Hunters' follow.

Once you do that, he'll gift you a new Rune: Impurity. That's pretty much it. Pro tip: the sunflower will block most magic spells. Cookies help us deliver our Services. He was a hunter of the Healing Church who, after being consumed by the scourge of the beast, became a monster. Ludwig draws out the Holy Moonlight Sword, Bloodborne's iteration on the Souls games' recurring blade.

Bloodborne: Ludwig The Accursed, And His Holy Blade And Moonlight Sword. In this form, Ludwig will occasionally leap to the cavern ceiling and then drop down dealing massive damage. That’s the safest part of him, if you can consider the back of a demented Hunter turned beast safe. I've decided to upload the fight with Ludwig - the first boss of the DLC, The Old Hunters - where me and one other guy accompanied someone who struggled to beat him. When he squirts go right of course but other than that moving left makes this fight easier.

Danger, death and madness lurk around every corner of this dark and horrific world, and you must discover its darkest secrets in order to survive. Amazing Ludwig, The Accursed /Holy Blade boss fight. ), Valtr's location in the Forbidden Forest (Credit: Sony). The main tactic is to get under his stomach while he is attacking and do 2-3 hits before dodge stepping away. He was voiced by Des McAleer. Valtr's summon appears there. There isn't a perfect method to the Ludwig fight.

You'll find him after the second lantern in The Hunter's Nightmare, the first area of The Old Hunters DLC.

He changes to a second form once you deplete his health to 50 percent, so don’t think you’ve won the fight once you see the cut scene. The first boss fight in the Old Hunters DLC, a beast with a name you're sure to know if you played through the original game, Ludwig the Accursed/Holy This video is unavailable. To join the League, you'll need to hack your way through the Forbidden Forest. Ludwig will also spew a magic ooze from his mouth in a long, wide spray.

As soon as that's done, rush back in and go on the offensive. Attacks. Ludwig the Accursed - Bloodborne Boss Strategy Guide - YouTube

When you speak with Valtr, you'll be given the option to join his faction.

When he squirts go right of course but other than that moving left makes this fight easier. If you plan on summoning an NPC, you'll want to first join The League, led by the Hunter Valtr. First phase: Ludwig, The Accursed 1. He'll charge right at you at first, and almost all of his attacks deal huge damage.

(Note: You can also summon players, but at least during my time in this area there were almost no actual players available to summon, so I stuck with NPCs. This phase is a little easier than Phase One, though you'll probably lose any NPC you have with you before long because they're dumb. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

You may opt-out by. Ludwig begins the fight on all fours, in beast-form. The beauty of games like Bloodborne and the Soulstitles is that there is a lot of freedom in terms of how to approach different situations.

Hit him a bunch, and then run away when he lowers the blade for a massive area-of-attack spell. We did great, and it wasn't even the first time I myself have beaten this boss, but just how cinematic it came out, especially with music kicking in into the second phase... just wow. Ludwig the Accursed was once a very holy man, transformed into a hideous monster that the player must fight in the Bloodborne DLC, The Old Hunters. Watch Queue Queue. Just keep moving and dodging and he'll miss. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. Stay on your toes, and keep trying to get in close. He'll simply swipe at you with his sword which is relatively easy to dodge.

When you’re not running, go for his hind legs. After about 50% of Ludwig's health is depleted, a cut-scene begins.

The only way to deal with it is to learn … All Rights Reserved, This is a BETA experience. Stick to his sides and his back, though he'll sometimes stomp and kick at you from behind like a horse. EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change. If you stay at a distance, he'll send magical ranged attacks at you that deal a lot of damage and are a bit tricky to dodge.

Here's a video of me killing Ludwig in NG+ with the help of Valtr: I write about video games, TV and movies. Take the lift that leads back around to the lantern (opening the first major shortcut in the area) and you'll find Valtr standing in the hut. (Here's how … This is dangerous, but not as dangerous as being out in front.

It won't be long before you've slaughtered the beast and claimed your Blood Echoes and the Rune Guidance, which you'll need to equip in order to get the Holy Moonlight Sword. This fight isn't too hard, especially if you focus on the magic-casters first. With that said, I found the following equipment to be extremely helpful in the fight against Ludwig: Every single thing related to that fight is perfect, including it's music. © 2020 Forbes Media LLC.

However, to my surprise, it seems like Ludwig's theme has actual lyrics, and isn't just fake Latin like pretty much every other videogame. Standing in front of Ludwig is suicide. If you keep moving to your left only really hard to dodge move is his nose charge attack: he walks towards you and pokes you high in the air if it connects. Ludwig is a tough boss fight. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. First phase: Ludwig, The Accursed 1.

I just had to share it with You people. In his Accursed form, he has the following attacks: Jumping attack. This is another good opportunity to get in close and deal damage.

Ludwig is a tough boss fight. You'll find him after the second lantern in The Hunter's Nightmare, the first area of The Old Hunters DLC.

(Here's how you access the DLC in Bloodborne.). Ludwig has a few attacks now, but if you stick close to his legs he's not terribly dangerous. Ishmael Romero. Now trapped in the Hunter's Nightmare, the now-named Ludwig the Accursed wanders in search of blood.