Then below 0.8 we see a symbol that means the serger will … Fabric stores... Read More, Now, that your Diaper Cover Part I is almost finished we can start on the fun ruffling part! Read More, One of my first experiences with sewing - and recycling, for that matter - was in 6th Grade Camp. You can even set the stitch on a little bit wider than the normal setting. For more information... Copyright © 2020 Baby Lock. Learn more! Sewing tutorial Last Stitch. Read More, Discover how easy it is to select on of the 19 built-in stitches on the Baby Lock Joy with this short video... Watch this... All you need is some embroidery cotton or even dental floss.

Your Baby Lock serger has a differential feed -- meaning that they can feed two fabrics through the machine at different rates. Learn the basics first, and then try one shortcut at... Read More, The Baby Lock Vibrant serger has a built-in thread cutter. Watch this short video to find out how! Read More, Learn how to sew a buttonhole on the Baby Lock Aventura II in this short video by Erica Bunker. It's super easy on the Baby... Copyright © 2020 Baby Lock. Read More, Do you ever get frustrated after you cut a ribbon and it continues to unravel? Read More, This hem is so simple! Stitch over the string carefully making sure to keep the string in the center of the stitch. Between burning myself with the iron while pressing and pricking my... Search by keyword and we'll help you find the project, class or quicktip you're looking for. Read More, A spool cap is designed to keep the thread spool on the machine as you sew. Read More, Learn how to sew a one-step buttonhole on the Baby Lock Zeal! Read More, Changing the presser foot on the Baby Lock Joy is a breeze!

Read More, Learn how to adjust the stitch length on your Baby Lock Zeal with one easy step! Generally, for full gathers, try with a 4-thread stitch setting the differential to 2 (highest number), needle tensions to 6-7, stitch length at the highest number too, minimum width. Check out this Ruffled Table Runner Serger Project -- click here. Why do I need to cut on the bias (what... Read More, Many people sew to express their creative side. Read More. Read More, Learn how to use the four-step buttonhole on your new Baby Lock Joy! Read More, Figure out how to select one of the 25 built-in stitches on the Baby Lock Zeal! This entry was posted in Tips and Tricks and tagged Serger Tips and Tricks, Gathers, ruffles, serger ruffles on April 11, 2017 by Jessica. Read More, It is incredibly easy to wind a bobbin on the Baby Lock Zest! They are the cutest things you've ever seen! Read More, At the beginning of time, people were creating clothing based on a "one size fits all" mentality. Read More, It is that time of year; the spring craft fair season has begun. This method would make this Table Runner Tutorial a lot quicker! Read More, The Baby Lock Solaris makes any embroidery project easier than ever before! These stitches are great for overcasting and finishing. Whether you're in a hurry or your dog...

Read More, Gathering fabric is easy on the Baby Lock Vibrant serger! Read More, Learn how simple it is to backstitch and reverse direction on the Baby Lock Accomplish! Read More, My daughter is pre-school aged and loves "helping" me when I'm sewing! It may be an unexpected bow, or pleat.An extra...

When you increase your differential feed, your bottom fabric will feed faster than the top-- that makes gathers or ruffles! Read More, Having the tension adjusted perfectly is critical for working with a variety of fabrics and techniques. The first...

Head to your kitchen and grab a chopstick!

With a few... Read More, See how easy it is to add topstitching on projects using the Baby Lock Jubilant! Read More, Quilt like a pro on the Baby Lock Jazz II sewing and quilting machine when you engage the needle positioning button. First... Many times regular sewing thread will easily break with... Applique is a breeze with this... Watch this short tutorial to find out how! Read More, Create custom piping on the Baby Lock Jubilant with the simple change of a stitch and a presser foot! Read More, Have you ever been sewing a project and your needle breaks? Your garments and home decor items will have that professional touch in... You'll be able to do a... Read More, Hello! Read More, Ever accidentally purchased a zipper that was ridiculously long for the sewing project you are working on? Read More, Quilts for children don't have to have batting! Read More, Learn how to use the zipper foot to insert a zipper on the Baby Lock Brilliant. Read More, Did you know most Baby Lock machines come with a walking foot? Read More, Did you know that the Baby Lock Solaris sewing and embroidery machines is loaded with 740 built-in designs? Read More, Russell Conte of Sewpbox Productions, Inc. shares his sewing machine needle tips when sewing. The optional Teflon foot helps the fabric glide through, making... It's simple to make - perfect for a quick gift for yourself or a... Creating evenly spaced, perfect buttonholes can be a challenge (so I hear).... Read More, Learn how to use the pin feed system on your new Baby Lock Accomplish! Read More, The Baby Lock Celebrate serger features a higher presser foot height to effortlessly handle thicker and loftier fabric. If you've ever sewn a button with your machine or... Save your settings so you can revisit and be ready... There is an available extension table to put on your...

Read More, While working on an embroidery project this weekend, I, once again, became frustrated when the thread started to break frequently. Once you are have come to the end of your material hold one end of the string and gather the fabric. Read More, Threading the Baby Lock Zeal is easy! Read More, After pre-washing fabric, be sure to press it!