Please fill out the form below if you are still having trouble after looking through our support documentation and/or if you require further assistance. Ultra Street Fighter IV.

If you're looking for a beginner PC stick, there are better options for not much more money. The mini is cheap and kinda not worth it.

It should if you use something like xpadder or ds3tool. Thats how i started (some pc/ps2/ps3 stick, it worked but not well) and i didnt realize how bad it was till i got a new one.

Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/173816/what-pci-usb-get-for-ps3-madcatz-round-2-stick.

I would honestly not recommend it, you dont want a garbage stick as a beginner one. Here is the thing, the controller doesn't use a USB dongle.

A discussion for anything fightstick related, and as a gallery for posting custom-made fightsticks. does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this to work ??? it was most appecriated. Please select your PC’s OS from the following URL link. The one I got is little more than a curiosity and conversation piece. The one I got is little more than a curiosity and conversation piece. Of course if you are coming from a wired stick to a wireless one you may notice it, but I've always been using this one for 4 years now and totally okay with it.

does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this to work ??? Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. If you are anything like me, and prefer old school gaming over modern games, you'll find something of interest.

when i plug in the controller in the USB port my Windows 7 detects it and updates the driver but when i launch the game i get nothing. All I had to do was go to the options on the title screen and go to button config and then use the keyboard arrows to deselect keyboard default and bring up the option of controller and then i used my hori controller in conjunction with my keyboard to map out the buttons i desired. The Neo Geo MVS (Multi Video System) was an arcade system developed by SNK.

if so, please link to them, Thank you < > Showing 1-6 of 6 comments . How can I deal with a black screen? Tous droits réservés. I acutally never had a fighting stick, i was using the mad catz Street Fighter 4 fighting pad for the PS3 on the PC, which is also wireless.

Flip some switches, change some settings - it should work.

Nice.

I got my horii controller to work on my PC. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig. The TurboGrafx-16 has dramatically risen in popularity in recent years among retro game collectors. Hey guys... so, i found a good deal on a Tekken 6 fightinh stick from hori for the Xbox 360. The sixth-generation console wars put up quite the fight, and gamers were the winners. Being that there aren't a plethora of choices of controllers for the PC-Engine, I thought I would just go with what I had. Certaines données géographiques de ce site sont fournies par, Español-Latinoamérica (Espagnol - Amérique latine), http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/173816/what-pci-usb-get-for-ps3-madcatz-round-2-stick.

Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. The Qanba Q1 is also fairly easy to mod from what ive seen. in other words, i was high on weed the first time around when i posted this question. Edit: Forgot to mention that due to the size, it's extremely light, therefore hard to keep from moving, and just overall miserable to use.

Hori Fighting Stick V3/PS3 Fightsticks on PC? ". --peace ! The Nintendo Entertainment System needs no introduction. All I had to do was go to the options on the title screen and go to button config and then use the keyboard arrows to deselect keyboard default and bring up the option of controller and then i used my hori controller in conjunction with my keyboard to map out the buttons i desired. yeah, i have the same model and it works completely fine to me.

© Valve Corporation. LoL. I got my horii controller to work on my PC. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Anyhow i wish to thank everyone for taking the time and effort to answer my question. Welcome to my retro gaming blog. in other words, i was high on weed the first time around when i posted this question.

Console variations are nothing new. The buttons are fine, but the d-pad is a little stiff and hard on the thumb after a while.

All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. I also have the same exact stick and during the beta I was able to play the game with it! always check if your pad is set to simulate the actual pad, not the analogs. I have a Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 SF4 Edition Arcade Stick for PS3. Hori EX2 Fight Stick Mod to Siemetsu.

Silverfox0786 2,601 views. It is around $80, but it is much worth it in my opinion. Plug and Play here as well. I posted about what... Late to the TurboGrafx-16 Party (and relations to Saturn), Blast-16 (Sega front end for Raspberry Pi). All rights reserved. --peace ! Hori Fighting Stick Multi for PC-Engine, SNES, and Genesis/Mega Drive While I am a huge fan of the PC-Engine and shooters, I find the default control pads just so-so. Most consoles have redesigns over time as a console matures. i can't even navigate the menu using the controller. The HORI Fighting Stick Mini 4 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 features a full 8-button layout and a proper micro switch activated joystick yet is small enough to easily store and transport (product is... $49.99. --thanxx, Use a xbox360 controller to navgate to the controller menu than map the button on the hori i have the Hori fighting edge PS3 version & it works like that you got to re map the button. You will need to install a driver if an error window pops up immediately after connecting to PC. --thanxx, Use a xbox360 controller to navgate to the controller menu than map the button on the hori i have the Hori fighting edge PS3 version & it works like that you got to re map the button.