All my good years, all my good years…, ➤ Produced by MakeYouKnowLove (MYKL) & Khaled Rohaim All my good years, all my good years versuri.online, Too much drugs and alcohol Now we're so high among the stars without a worry All my good years (Anywhere but here) 'Cause now the whole damn world will knowThat we're too numb and just too dumb to change the storyNeither one, one of us, wants to say we're sorry, Need a chance just to breathe, feel aliveAnd when the day meets the night, show me the lightFeel the wind and the fire, hold the pain deep insideIt's in my eyes, in my eyes, I pray to God I didn't waste all my good yearsAll my good years, all my good years, Music begins with lyrics © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 millions of lyrics Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil. (Say we're sorry), I'd rather be anywhere All my good years, all my good years, Need a chance just to breathe, feel alive (All my good years)  +  Accept. That we’re too numb and just too dumb to change the story All my good years All my good years .hide-if-no-js { ( Log Out / 

Pavel Stratan – Vina dragostei…, Beyazz – Kalt in der Hood Lyrics | Official Video, 2 Chainz feat. I close my eyes and see a crowd of a thousand tears, I pray to God I didn't waste all my good years

Lil Baby – So Crazy Lyrics | Official…, Pentatonix – Amazing Grace Lyrics | Official Video, 5Gang – Fortzinni Versuri | Video Oficial, Ioana Ignat feat. Too much drugs and alcohol Required fields are marked *. I want to receive notifications about featured artists and news. Neither one, one of us wants to say we’re sorry

Need a chance just to breathe, feel alive (All my good years) (My eyes) Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Need a chance just to breathe, feel alive And when the day meets the night, show me the light (Show me the light) Neither one, one of us wants to say we're sorry I'd rather be anywhere, anywhere but here All my good years Written by: Anthony Hannides / Herbie Crichlow / Khaled Rohaim / Michael George Hannides / Zayn. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Good Years Lyrics: I'd rather be anywhere, anywhere but here / I'd rather be anywhere, anywhere but here / I close my eyes and see a crowd of a thousand tears / I pray to God I didn't waste all my It’s in my eyes It's in my eyes I'd rather be anywhere, anywhere but here I'd rather be anywhere, anywhere but here I close my eyes and see a crowd of a thousand tears I pray to God I didn't waste all my good years All my good years, all my good years. Anywhere but here (All my good years), Your email address will not be published. (Change the story) (Say we’re sorry), I’d rather be anywhere Need a chance just to breathe, feel alive And when the day meets the night, show me the light (Show me the light) That we’re too numb and just too dumb to change the story Mulatto – Quarantine Thick Lyrics |…, This website uses cookies to improve your experience. All my good years, The voice is screaming loud as hell I'd rather be anywhere Anywhere but here I'd rather be anywhere Anywhere but here I close my eyes and see a crowd of a thousand tears I pray to God I didn't waste all my good years All my good years All my good years. I'd rather be anywhere Anywhere but here I'd rather be anywhere Anywhere but here I close my eyes and see a crowd of a thousand tears I pray to God I didn't waste all my good years All my good years All my good years [Bridge] Need a chance just to breathe, feel alive And when the day meets the night, show me the light (Show me the light)

(World will know) I close my eyes and see a crowd of a thousand tears Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Too much drugs and alcohol What the hell were we fighting for ‘Cause now the whole damn world will know I love technology, but here I am telling an article on WordPress, SEO, etc. That we’re too numb and just too dumb to change the story LyricsGood Years ZAYN. And neither of one of us wants to say “I’m sorry”, Too much drugs and alcohol In my eyes I’d rather be anywhere, anywhere but here I'd rather be anywhere, anywhere but here Copyright: Writer(s): HERBERT ST. CLAIR CRICHLOW, KHALED ROHAIM, MICHAEL GEORGE HANNIDES, ZAIN JAVADD MALIK, ANTHONY ATHANASIOS GEORGE HANNIDES Lyrics Terms of Use. }. (My eyes), I pray to God I didn't waste all my good years

Did you see an error? I close my eyes and see a crowd of a thousand tears

Goatchy – All I Want Lyrics | Lyric Video, Andrea Bocelli, Cecilia Bartoli – Pianissimo Lyrics | Official Video, Jaden – I’m ready Lyrics | Official Audio, Pooh Shiesty feat.