Unlike stars, I cannot be bright and beautiful like them but I will love you with all my soul. I caused fights for no reason, I lose temper and stubborn but I love you no matter what. 9.

Published: February 9, 2020 “Half Broke Horses: A True-Life Novel”, p.257, Simon and Schuster. I have different views and morals on life in general. I am not perfect but I love you. Perfect Believe Will Never. I'm not perfect, I would never say that, I just believe that if I try my hardest to be consistent, show what I believe, and live it, most importantly, then that will hopefully shine through more. And opinions. I may not be pretty, I'm not rich, I don't have a perfect body, but I have a good and warm heart for those who care. I'm working on it. I can’t do everything you want but I’ll assure you that I can love you endlessly. Stay here my love, don’t go. I may not be the richest man, the most successful of all, but I have the biggest love for all. I am yours baby and will always be even I am not perfect, I can love you until the end. Please accept my love for you I am not perfect but I love you, and will always be. Despite of my imperfections and flaws, I am still confident that my love for you is true. I am unreasonable and annoying most of the times. I get sacred and will run, I fall down and lose hope. I may not be perfect but when I look at my children I know that I got something in my life perfectly right. I am not perfect neither my life is but loving you makes me perfect and meaningful one. Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends, Colum McCann (2009). I am not perfect but I love you. I am not the most attractive, smartest and kindest of all. Sometimes I am toxic and unstable but my dear, I love you very much and this will be forever. I am the way God  made me. I strive for perfection, but Im not perfect. Will Smith. 2. I am not perfect but I love you because you are my world, my life and my love. Kevin Olusola. This is what I am and I don’t have to change myself and I am not perfect but I love you. I may not be perfect but I am limited edition. I am not perfect but I love you so much my only one. Laura 8 books view quotes : I am not perfect but I love you with all my heart, soul and mind. Will you please accept my flaws and love me for who I am?

There are things I cannot do and give for you but my heart is all yours and will always be. I don’t have material things that can be proud of but I have a big heart that beats for you. I might yell at you and hurt you sometimes, but whatever happens I love you with all my heart. I am not a lifesaver and a hero but I can love you until the end, until my last breath. I am not the coolest girl in town nor a dream girl but my love for you is like nobody else. The 35 How Much I Love You Quotes for Boyfriend and Girlfriend With Heartfelt Images. I may not be the strongest person in this world but I know I can fight for you fearlessly. Nobody's perfect.

People are good or half good or a quarter good, and it changes all the time- but even on the best day nobody's perfect. I May Not Be Perfect But I Love You Quotes, Reading I May Not Be Perfect Quotes And Sayings, "I may not be perfect but at least I am not fake". I am childish and immature at all times. — Unknown 2. I might be a disappointment but I want to give my love to you better than anyone else could. Relationships Quotes: I’m not perfect, Never Find Loves You More Than Me True Quotes about relationship ” I’m not perfect. I May Not Be Perfect Quotes And Sayings 1. Remember I still love you. So go and check your mistakes, before rating mine. People are good or half good or a quarter good, and it changes all the time- but even on the best day … Even Gerd Muller, the top scorer in our nation's history, was not perfect. I am not perfect for you but my heart is only yours because you are my life and my only one. By using this site you agree to this. 3. I am worth it! 5. I know I am not the one you need. No one is perfect, no one is right all the times nor I but my love for you is right and perfect. I am full of flaws and imperfections but it cannot stop me in loving you till the end. Can you accept me for who I am? I remind myself that I am human and that God made me this way for a reason, and I remind myself to keep persevering. Baby, I am not Perfect but I Love You Quotes.

I don’t have to be perfect because I know to myself I’m true to you and my love is only for you. I may not be perfect but at least I am not fake. Your name was identical to another account, 15 Best Life Quotes For Instant Inspiration, 20 Life Quotes That'll Motivate You to Take That Next Step, Top 15 Quotes About Living Life to the Fullest, Your Limitation - It’s Only Your Imagination, 5 Quotes To Live By If You Want To Live An Uncommon Life, These inspirational gender equality quotes, Top 20 Love Quotes to Romance Your Partner, Small Quotes About Love For People Are Fall In Love - Love Quotes, Short Meaningful Quotes For Tattoos - Meaningful Tattoos, 10 Best Happy Picture Quotes That Will Immediately Brighten Up Your Day, 15 Walt Disney Quotes To Awaken The Dreamer In You, 20 Morning Inspirational Quotes to Wake Up To, I Promise you will be given to you beautiful love quotes. 11.

My love, I am only yours, accept me for who I am and I will love you for the rest of my life. I may not always here for you physically, but my heart is always with you. I will always here forever. I may not brave as a knight and powerful as a king, but I can offer you my heart and my life. I may not be perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome. I can’t give all what you want, all what you need because I am not perfect but I love you. Victoria 12,680 books view quotes : Jul 08, 2019 03:48AM.

I am far from being perfect but I can love you endlessly and I can be your best and everything. Tupac Shakur — ‘I'm not perfect.

I always commit mistakes, and do stupid things, I am not perfect but my love for you is true. I am sorry my love if I could not be perfect for you but I know for sure my love is true. We're all just one step up from the beasts and one step down from the angels. I may make decisions that could hurt you and make you sad. I look at life totally different. “. Nothing is perfect and permanent in this world nor I but I want to love you with all my heart. Updated: February 9, 2020. I am just an ordinary person that loves you like no other, it will never change until the end. I am not perfect but loving you makes me the best of all. “Let The Great World Spin”, p.260, Bloomsbury Publishing, Leo Tolstoy, The Secret Libraries (2016). Look, we are human, we make mistakes. But put that aside, and you’ll never find a person who cares or loves you more than me.” short positive quotes I can love you and make you happy. 27 likes All Members Who Liked This Quote. We all make mistakes, we all encounter failure, but how we view these things will make a big difference in our lives.

If you can't see that, it's your loss and you don't deserve me! Confidence comes from appreciating the beauty of your texture. When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are. I can’t give you an ideal date, a perfect romantic scene but I can give you my heart, mu life. You're not perfect. I'd rather live my life knowing that I'm not perfect than spend my whole life pretending to be. Let these not perfect quotes remind you that none of us are perfect. I need you forever my love and nothing can stop me from loving you even my imperfections. I don’t have a pretty face and amazing body, all I have is you. 10. I may not be perfect, but I don't need to be. "Biography/ Personal Quotes". I may not be perfect but I'm always me. I may not be perfect but when I look at my children I know that I got something in my life perfectly right. 6.

I know I’m not perfect but I promise that my love is the best one you will ever have. I'm not perfect in my walk but I want to do the right thing. I may difficult and stubborn sometimes, and I don’t have perfect attitude but still I love.

I am rude and annoying sometimes but I know how to care and love sincerely. — Unknown 3. We, along with carefully selected 3rd parties, use cookies on this site to improve performance, to analyze traffic, and to serve content and ads that may interest you (personalized advertising). It will make you happy and loved. I am not perfect but I love you. I am not perfect but I love you; I will always here for you.

Loving me is not easy because I am not perfect but I love you and it cannot be change. There is no perfect in this world, neither I; but my love for you is not fake and perfect. I might not be the perfect one for you but I promise that I will be your greatest love of all.

I’ll annoy you, piss you off, say stupid things, then take it all back. Each one of us has flaws and imperfections because no one is perfect in this world, in a relationship as such we cannot be right at all times and can’t get what we want. My heart and my mind is only for you my love even I am not perfect I will not stop loving you. I know I’m not perfect but I promise that my love is the best one you will ever have. I might annoy you and argue with you many times but I will still love you every day of my life. If you look for perfection, you'll never be content. There is a mistake in the text of this quote. Sometimes I make you cry and unhappy but I will always be here loving you wholeheartedly. There is no perfect in this world, neither I; but my love for you is not fake and perfect. I’m not perfect but I know how to be loyal and true. I am not perfect but I am real, my heart is big and my love is genuine. I'm not perfect, but I'd like to be perfect. Baby my heart is only yours, please accept it even it’s not perfect since it only beats for you. I’m sorry if sometimes I’m too emotional and clingy; I just love you, I don’t want to lose you. I'm not perfect.

I am not perfect but I love you better than anyone else and I will always do. But I can love you, I really do. I am not perfect but I am true, my love for you is sincere and special that is the truth. I am sorry I’m a failure; I am not perfect but I love you. Confidence doesn't come from thinking you're perfect or flawless. I promise that I will be the best partner for you, your partner in crime, and your best buddy.

I am not a perfect person but I can love you more than you could imagine and see. This heart it beats for only you my love, it is pure and true. No one is perfect in this world but there is only one perfect for me; my love for you. 5: Motivational and Inspirational Life Quotes by Leo Tolstoy”, Jeannette Walls (2009). 4. I make mistakes and do it again but I know I have a heart that can love truly and sincerely. But we're perfect together and that's all that matters. Every day we present the best quotes!