", “Their personal comments are very much useful and it's a good way to improve the language. Thanks", “I'm surprised that I could get a response really quickly. English Language Learners Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for speakers of other languages learning English. Is there any difference in meaning between “dry” and “dry off”? } else { How to reject a postdoc offer a few days after accepting it? var s = d.createElement("script"), tag = d.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; var s = d.createElement("script"), tag = d.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; d) I'm glad I could be of assistance. It's equivalent to saying "I'm glad to have known you.". ", “It's a great good service for English learners. Real Time. Has there been a naval battle where a boarding attempt backfired? Isn't "2+2" correct when answering 'What is "2+2"'? English Language & Usage Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts. A 2014-10-29: I'm glad we've persuaded you about that. Die Fenstergröße wurde verändert. It suggests an ongoing commitment to the task. Qualified Editors Native English experts for UK or US English. I like it. "Glad to be of help" or "glad I could help" sound much more natural.

This is asked after you have finished helping, to check whether what you have done was useful. } else if (w.attachEvent) { I'm sure I can be beneficial both on A and B. Please let me know if I am of any help. I'm glad to have the opportunity to contribute my experience to the success of our team and our company.

This is an offer of help before you have done anything - a future possibility. Why is there 5GB of unallocated space on my disk on Windows 10 machine? A complete search of the internet has found these results: I am glad I was able to help. Yes it is. But the rest would be okay with a few small changes. "I'm glad to have met you" sounds better. Why is "hand recount" better than "computer rescan"? How can I remove a porcelain sink from a granite counter? Bitte laden Sie die Seite neu, um sie der neuen Größe anzupassen. I'm struggling to make perfect English sentences but it's not possible without an assistance from native speakers. Who "spent four years refusing to accept the validity of the [2016] election"? What could cause SQL Server to deny execution of a SP at first, but allow it later with no privileges change? Related Topics.

'I am glad to have met you' is far too formal and one would only say it if the person in question has had a considerable impact on him/her or helped him/her in some way. Get your English checked! recommend to all. glad definition: 1. pleased and happy: 2. pleased and happy: 3. pleased and happy: .

What's the verdicts on hub-less circle bicycle wheels? It basically means "please, let me know if there's anything I can help you with".

Stack Exchange network consists of 176 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. How can I remove a porcelain sink from a granite counter? https://textranch.com/.../or/i-am-glad-to-have-been-of-some-help It only takes a minute to sign up. By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. ", “I can't believe that I have a real person who can revise my English sentence through the internet. It means when you are able to help someone and they thank you, you can say “glad to be of help” to express that you are happy that you were useful.