A little waffle cone-esque or something. Iced Lavender Matcha Latte – aka the perfect way to start your day or for an afternoon pick me up in this summer of ridiculous heat and humidity. Directions: Dissolve Cafe Bustello in hot water and pour in cup. It was my first venture into baking or cooking with lavender and that was a really big thing, because I’ve always been turned off by floral scents and flavors. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Bring to a boil and cook, stirring, until sugar is dissolved. Add lavender to a large mason jar (1-1.5 quarts). Apologies if this is somewhere else on your site, but how long does the lavender concentrate last in the refrigerator? Bring water to boil and add lavender buds. Fresh coconut or almond would probably be the tastiest or mix them up! Hi, I'm Alex, a lover of effortless elegance, classic vintage inspiration, and all things feminine. Lavender tea works as a de-stressing drink for the mind, body and skin. A charming, purple coloured drink, the Lavender tea latte is not just tasty, but full of relaxing benefits for your body. Add honey and stir in. Just pour the shots over ice and use a cold foam and milk in place of the frothed milk. Reduce heat and slowly add in sugar while stirring to dissolve. Enjoy!

// All of this can be adjusted to your taste level! Let’s start with the basics. How did that hap, Did you know that using chocolate chips to add a l, Is Tuesday Tiramisu a thing? Even if you don’t even try the recipe, this helps others find me. Let sit at room temp. Mix, then add the espresso and mix again. As more as needed. And back in the day, I made lavender white chocolate popcorn. I plan to sit out on my porch and sip it during the afternoon hours when I need a little caffeine jolt.

This lavender simple syrup is perfect for coffee, cocktails and anything you want to infuse lavender into! Dried lavender works really well (and has the most amazing smell ever when you open the box) so I tend to buy it in bulk and use a few stalks every week or so for a new recipe.

Feel free to adjust the amount of lavender syrup to your taste. Another herb-inspired drink is what drinkers commonly refer to as ‘purple drink,’ which consists of soy milk, passion iced tea, and vanilla bean syrup. I personally like Coconut Milk for this recipe because it comes out just as creamy, but if you don’t mind a lighter iced latte, then almond milk or oat milk work well too. To Make an Iced Lavender Almond Milk Latte Fill a glass with ice. Tag me on Instagram @siftandsimmer or leave me a comment below. Turn off heat and let the mixture cool. You can use black tea or Earl Grey. As more as needed. Lavender-Honey Iced Latte; Start Reading Mode. As more as needed. Add the milk and syrup and stir together well. Can we will it to us with a lavender latte? Add in vanilla extract, honey, and Purple Lavender Simple Syrup into a glass.

Here’s a song to get you started on your iced lavender latte journey. Additionally, you can just straight buy lavender syrup if you don’t want to make it. Hey hey! I use these glasses often for iced latte recipes and iced coffee recipes. I like to dissolve the honey in just a small amount of … This is the perfect summer iced coffee recipe! dairyfree dip, lavender latte, lavender london fog, london fog latte, london fog starbucks, paleo, paleo latte, tea latte recipe, vegan latte, (this helps to enhance lavender, you can skip if needed), (unsweetened almond or coconut tastes the best). The iced honeycomb lavender latte or frappuccino is a popular limited-edition drink in specific countries and consists of Starbucks’s signature blonde espresso roast, simple syrup, and milk. Then topped with the frothed milk or cream to your liking. I find that the sweet and floral notes make this drink highly addictive. They’re very sturdy and do well with heat transitions (going from hot coffee to cold). For the iced lavender latte, fill a quart size mason jar with ice. Stir in the vanilla extract. Category: Recipes You can easily make this iced coffee recipe hot as well by simply not adding ice. It’s a milky espresso-based drink with: cold foam; lavender syrup and; honeycomb on top; When I tried the Starbucks version, I found it a little weak in lavender flavour (that’s probably because I love strong flavours) and it had way too much ice. These are from the Amazon basics set linked here. Divide the milk mixture evenly, and top with additional ice if desired. Mix together one cup of water, two cups of sugar, and four tablespoons of lavender all in one small saucepan. Add milk up to 7/8ths of the glass as needed.Add in lavender simple syrup, starting with 2 tablespoons and taste test. ( Log Out /  53 comments, More than 150 Everyday Recipes and 50 Beauty DIYs to Nourish Your Body Inside and Out, Order Now: One of the most common questions I get is “How do you take care of your curls?” This comprehensive guide is always being updated and follows the #CGMethod. Strain the mixture to remove the lavender buds. In a separate mason jar, use an electric frother for a few seconds to … Let it cool completely. It has this taste that makes you go “what is that” and it’s not in a weird way. You’ll bring the mixture to a boil and then simmer for 10 minutes, allowing the flavors to absorb in the water before removing it from the heat and straining everything through a fine mesh strainer. Required fields are marked *, This looks so delicious and refreshing, thank you for sharing! A coworker of mine used to manage a Starbucks so she helped me get a basic understanding of how to do this. If you want to make your own lavender simple syrup it’s super simple. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. GONE. I’ve heard there is a London Fog Starbucks version with lavender but let’s skip the sugar and any other unknown ingredients because it’s SO easy to make at home, promise. And sometimes I just let a pinch of lavender steep with the black tea and drink it hot.ReplyCancel, Thanks for sharing! Love your presentationReplyCancel, What a great twist on a latte – I can’t wait to try it.ReplyCancel, I absolutely loveeee lavender! I have also tried this with cold brew coffee and it tastes amazing. For this recipe I used whole milk, but you could easily substitute with skim milk, almond milk, coconut milk, oat milk, soy milk, etc. I tend to pour it in everything ReplyCancel, Have you ever tried using Lavender essential oil instead of the concentrate? I can’t believe we are under a foot of snow here at the moment. 1/2 cup sugar1/2 cup water2 tsp culinary lavender2 lavender sprigs, plus another for topping1 vanilla bean, split in half1/2 tsp vanilla extractmilk of your choice1-2 shots espresso. I’ve only used the culinary lavender.ReplyCancel, How about Jarred, dried lavender?ReplyCancel, That should work! This drink looks so delish!ReplyCancel, I haven’t but a friend did and she said it was great!ReplyCancel, […] ICED LAVENDER LONDON FOG / Recipe from Food By […]ReplyCancel, This looks so good!

Remove the pan from heat and set aside until cool.

Is it good hot too?ReplyCancel, YES! May be my new morning go-to!ReplyCancel, […] Dairy-Free Iced Lavender London Fog Latte | Food by Mars […]ReplyCancel, Can fresh lavender flowers be used to make the concentrate? This is the kind of tea you should preferably have at night, before bed. All images and content are copyright protected. Mixing the lavender with the vanilla? and add ice! Add the cold brew concentrate and almond milk, stirring gently to combine. I also went all out and got real honeycomb for this drink, but if you can’t find honeycomb, you can easily substitute honey. This is one of my favorite drinks I’ve made all summer, right after peach sharbat (more on that later). ( Log Out /  Amazon Let black or Earl grey tea steep for 5 mins in hot water and mix in sweetener to dissolve. Curious to try this iced lavender latte recipe?

Over top, pour cold water, mix and cover. Add ice to a 2 large glasses, and add 1/3 cup mylk and lavender concentrate over top in each glass. It’s slightly sweet without being too much. Add in vanilla extract, honey, and Purple Lavender Simple Syrup into a glass. I love making the simple syrup for this recipe; the smell of lavender fills up the kitchen and makes everyone feel a little happier! (In fact, all my soaps and laundry detergents are lavender-scented!). To make it an iced coffee drink, follow the recipe as written for the lavender latte.

But now COVID-19 is a concern, so even though I know cafés and coffee shops are taking precautions, I find myself making my favorite drinks at home.