As it stands now, the code base is 99% identical between all platforms, anything we add on a platform goes to the other ones. Replicate what you are doing on the main instance on all other instances.

This has happened on Windows Phone, but it was due to MS dumping the graphics API that we were using, forcing us to redo everything from scratch on the graphics side. Since you are on your phone, we are going to send you to the Google Play page. However, I would also think that current flight simulator enthusiasts don’t have many options on Mac so this would suck them all up to one app (that would hopefully run well on low-performance machines). © 2020 BlueStacks name and logo are registered trademarks of Bluestack Systems, Inc. And start creating fresh instances or clone an existing one. New pilots can test their skills on our Casual Server, while gaining experience. I don’t have a desktop PC so… :laughing: Can you hook up a joystick/keyboard on a console? But of course, there is much more than that, and all you need to do is download the new and improved BlueStacks and try it out! To Download the Infinite Flight Simulator on your pc just follow the instruction given above and complete the installation. Images of planes, sky, landscapes, runways, … are so real that you are watching a movie about the real experience on the plane. Windows 10 is recommended.

Would You Like IF to be Available on PC? (In some cases BlueStacks uses affiliate links when linking to Google Play). Open LiveFlight Connect - if both devices are on the same network and Connect is enabled, it should quickly say “Connected!”. All you have to do is collect the BlueStacks Points and Exchange them for what you want in the store. Rely on tons of amazing features that will definitely improve your game and make you fly in no time! Moreover, these images are more realistic with diverse landscapes and extremely realistic weather. Here are the two working and tested methods to install Infinite Flight Simulator on your Windows PC. I have mixed feelings about this,I have voted yes but to me a big thing about the current IF is that it is something unique to mobile while on PC it would be “just another flight sim”. I’ll vote for PC cause I hope that development for a PC version would lead to a Mac version.

For quite some time, we’ve explored the idea of shipping the app on Windows PC.

Play Infinite Flight – Flight Simulator on one window.

If this gets made I would play this an unhealthy amount lol. Get access to inventive Macros in the BlueStacks Macro Community. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Infinite Flight Simulator for PC apk or setup file. Method #1: Download and Install Infinite Flight Simulator on Windows using BlueStacks Step 1 -Download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows).

If you encounter any problem turn off the antivirus you are using and you're good to go.

I vote for a Mac version as well as a PC version.

You'll see the Infinite Flight Simulator on your screen. Does The Android Version Of IF Work On A Windows PC? but since most of the games didn’t code to support K&M usage, most were used for system navigation and internet browser usage. Download Infinite Flight – Flight Simulator on Windows 7, 8, 10 with BlueStacks and take the best out of your gameplay while you conquer the skies and learn the lessons you need in order to become a great pilot! no flight sim there yet (at least for airliners)! In Infinite Flight, go to Settings, followed by Controls (fifth tab). Write and run a set of commands to automate repeated tasks. That’s a relief!

What happened to IF on the Microsoft store. Experience immersive gaming at every step in Infinite Flight – Flight Simulator with BlueStacks. Experience the thrill of playing Infinite Flight – Flight Simulator in your local language. Rely on tons of amazing features that will definitely improve your game and make you fly in no time! And reading from the net you could use any USB/wireless keyboards lol!

Infinite Flight Simulator is the most comprehensive flight simulation software for an amateur or a professional pilot. Believe: it is possible! IF on PC? But the above is a reflection to how I see it, keep it mobile :p :smile: This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden. [In Development / Alpha Testing] Official Flight Management Computer Thread, Global Flight or Regions With Gate/Terminals with Building.

BlueStacks 4 is not available on Windows XP. Level up faster, play more. You will be surprised by its liveliness.

:smile: Definitely a yes vote here, primarily because I’d love to see a desktop version with more advanced features. Customize in-game FPS for an incredibly seamless gaming performance. Infinite Flight has multiple servers where pilots can fly anywhere in the world *.

you would be pioneering flight simulation in the console market with virtually no competition!

If someone doesn’t want it, they just wont play it. And chat with your friend on the other.

Excited about your flight lessons? And like any simulator, it promises to deliver the real thing: the closest sensation you can have from flying, apart from actually flying, is what you get when you play Infinite Flight – Flight Simulator on PC and Mac with BlueStacks. Play on PC with BlueStacks – the Android Gaming Platform, trusted by 400M+ gamers. Download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows). We test each and every file and make sure it is free of viruses. Let’s not forget Mac. - Once Installed, Open BlueStacks, and Launch. Was just a little worried you’ll become too busy for the mobile version that I forgot you were already playing from the PC from the start! Double Click on Nox .exe file to install it on Windows PC. Is a version of Pc expected in next few months? Go to Settings in Infinite Flight (top left corner), scroll to the bottom and enable Infinite Flight Connect. But I voted no since I got the same impression as Devon where you’ll eventually come to a point where you’ll stop improving and maybe even stop supporting the mobile market due to capacity or other reasons which will really make me sad since this is where you started making a name for yourselves and everything. What the best Windows PC for Infinite Flight? Is a version of Pc expected in next few months?