Just bought this brand for the first time and thought “oh no it’s spoiled!” Thanks for the review! As you can see in the comments, many people are saying that it has been reformulated and isn’t as good. . I hope the company goes back to the original recipe! amzn_assoc_title = "But Califia Farms AlmondMilk Creamer on Amazon:"; But that’s okay. Get them before they’re gone forever! Made with It appears that Califia Farms changed the ingredients to remove the carrageenan, so that is why it tastes different. Never skip creamer again. contains: almonds, coconut. I just discovered this creamer and looooved the first carton. This is such a bummer! amzn_assoc_region = "US"; Their staple flavors have persisted since the product launched, around 2015, but their formula has since changed. Love the product with one exception, you use carrageenan in it, which is deemed harmful in many health venues. contains: almonds, coconut. Califia Farms AlmondMilk Creamer Expands Their Seasonal Selection. Have you tried doing anything to thin it back out? Thanks for sharing this Wally! What are you thoughts? Matter fact…my only problem now is I can’t find it anymore! The New ‘Eat Dairy Free’ Cookbook from Go Dairy Free is Here! amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; Nutrition (per tablespoon): 10 calories, 0g fat, 2g carbs, 0g fiber, 2g sugars (includes 2g added sugar), 0g protein.*. The flavor is fine, but I do get “flakyness” in the coffee that at first I thought was spoilage. We believe that we will be able to apply this knowledge to our creamers and deliver a smooth and enjoyable textural experience.” They went on further to say “We believe your next carton will meet your expectations of Califia Farms wholesomeness and quality.”. Other brands that I have tried are too thick, too oily, strange taste. Is it suppose to be really thick? Authentic full-bodied flavors ranging from unsweetened and simple creamers that get the job done to healthy indulgences. Our PET plastic bottle products are made in a facility that processes tree nuts [includes the bottled almond milk creamers], and our laminated carton products are processed in a facility that processes dairy, tree nuts, and peanuts. Here's my review! I believe so. I don’t like it at all and i always by two at a time since my health food store always sells out so quickly. This has been an up and down product, but it sounds like they are working out most of the kinks.

Vanilla Creamer $10.99 $10.99 Traditional vanilla-flavored creamer, move aside: our deliciously creamy plant based version tastes just as good but feels infinitely better with less calories, less sugar, and wholesome ingredients (goodbye hydrogenated oils!) Thanks! The ingredients just say “almonds” so it’s doubtful, but you should check with the company if concerned. Perishable.

Ingredients: Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Coconut Cream, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Caramel (Sugar, Water), Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum. contains: almonds, coconut. Ingredients: almondmilk (water, almonds), cane sugar, coconut cream, alkalized cocoa powder, natural flavors, sunflower lecithin, calcium carbonate, sea salt, potassium citrate, locust bean gum, gellan gum.

I just bought a vanilla and a hazelnut and like all your other commenters, one was CRAZY thick. Ingredients: almondmilk (water, almond), coconut cream, cane sugar, natural flavors, sunflower lecithin, calcium carbonate, sea salt, potassium citrate, locust bean gum, gellan gum. It appears that they only carry the vanilla and the hazelnut. We also offer ample resources for gluten-free, soy-free, food allergy, vegan and paleo diets. No hydrogenated oils. With dairy alternatives, it usually isn’t “bad” when there are thickness issues, but I would check with the company to be sure. It may last longer though, in my experience. Not happy about that! contains: almonds, coconut.

We think it could be churned into a sweet ice cream, no other additions required. Plus, they disperse seamlessly for a full-bodied experience. Packaging and flavor selection is different too. It is really THICK LOL! I’ve not yet seen an Amaretto flavor, but you can see my full list of the creamer options available here: http://www.godairyfree.org/ask-alisa/ask-alisa-is-there-a-good-dairy-free-substitute-for-coffee-creamer Unfortunately, Torani’s amaretto syrup also contains dairy, but you could make your own with an almond creamer option. Let's get real: our Pecan Caramel almondmilk and coconut creamer is so rich, so smooth, so nutty and caramelicious, it replaces your artificial creamer sip for sip with ingredients you can feel good about. I am so bummed, it’s definitely nowhere near as good as before! Tony agreed that it was mighty tasty. If it’s a refrigerated carton, it’s generally recommended that once you open it, it should be consumed within seven days. Oh no! Wow! Due to high demand, orders may experience slight delays. I compared labels and it has 1g less sugar per serving. I recently bought another and the same thing occurred, however I noticed the thickness on the first day of opening the carton. So, it is now May, 2018. I’ve included our tasting notes below for the ones that we’ve tried, but we’ve just scratched the surface. While CF has been very responsive, I am disappointed in how this has been handled as there is a known issue but I haven’t seen any announcements, blog postings or recalls.

@ Sharon: Califia has now removed all Carrageenan from their products. Thanks Elise. Yes, my concern really was if it’s still good. Due to high demand, orders may experience slight delays. I also threw out a container because I I thought it had been frozen as sometimes foods in the rear of the fridge (top shelf) will get slushy and the creamer packaging is labeled “do not freeze”. We are doing everything we can to get your packages to you, but please know that due to heightened demand your order may experience shipping delays. What you are experiencing is likely the result of improper blending of the coconut cream which can become solid once cooled. Vegan Creamer Review:: Califia almond milk creamer - YouTube or artificial sweetener. contains: almonds, coconut. Stephanie. We hope you consider doing the same thing. Anything successful? contains: almonds, coconut. All foods and products should be considered at risk for cross-contamination with milk and other allergens. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better. It cost me $5. I was willing to pay more when this tasted so much better! At Califia, we’ve set the gold standard for nut milks and creamers, and were able to create a plant based (almond, coconut and oat) Probiotic Yogurt Drink that’s truly innovative. Ingredients: almondmilk (water, almonds), coconut cream, pure cane sugar, natural flavors, caramel (sugar, water), sunflower lecithin, calcium carbonate, sea salt, potassium citrate, locust bean gum, gellan gum. That is Very helpful! Vacation in a bottle. Certifications: Califia Farms AlmondMilk Creamer is Certified Kosher Parve and Non-GMO Verified. My favorite is the original plain and I cannot seem to find it anymore. . Since they changed the recipe to remove the carageenan, I guess they gave their existing stock to 99 Cents Only.

Thanks for sharing this KayKay. Hi Tess, I need to repurchase these to retest. Skip to content. Hi Tanya, I’ve seen it at Whole Foods, Walmart, many places! Wandering in Target one afternoon, I discovered the pecan caramel creamer and could not resist. contains: almonds, coconut. Tony thought this Califia Fams AlmondMilk Creamer melded very well into coffee; he likened it to Coffeemate in its effect and seamlessness, but said it was definitely better tasting.

Interesting! The expiration is April 16 but if you loved the original version, it’s well worth the $1 price for the 32 oz carton. What a bummer! I need to trial the new Half/Half so when I do that, I’ll see about the creamer, too. Have you tried it? I found your post by googling “Calafia Farms Almond Milk Creamer Vanilla Thick” lol! no (or low) sugar options to keep you satisfied. Enjoy the rich, comforting taste of creamer without the dairy with Califia Farms dairy-free almondmilk creamers. amzn_assoc_asins = "B012IATDUC,B01CZUUGYM,B012IATDKW,B012IASYW0"; With a taste like liquid ice cream, it’s hard not to love these insanely sweet flavors. of these varieties. I have tried several of my own concoctions to try and make it along with addind amaretto flavorings and almond flavorings to get the right mix but cannot recreate it. Ingredients: Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Coconut Cream, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin, … I’ve now been through a 16.9 fl oz container with no problem and satisfied to reduce my cream dairy intake. Nutrition (per tablespoon): 10 calories, 1g fat, 0g carbs, 0g fiber, 0g sugars, 0g protein.*.