Hints on your game will NOT apply to anyone else's. 9 Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). save hide report. Can't remember if he also sells Cloth.Scraps. Description Category Antiseptic Bandage; Cloth Scrap x2: Reward-Antiseptic x1: ... Cloth Scrap x2: Reinforced Padded Suit; Coarse Linen x5: Reward: Workbench: Sewing Kit x2: Survival. Explore until you find the loony in the treehouse. Information Side quests on side quests on side quests! Stack Size 9 © Valve Corporation. Sometimes there's a dearth of nexamide, next one sewing kits, etc. Cloth scraps should be super easy to get from post boxes. Chemical Station (Chemistry Set) Cloth Scrap - 1 Power Cell - 2 Scotch - 1. Nota: deve essere usato SOLAMENTE per segnalare spam, pubblicità o messaggi problematici (molestie, violenza o volgarità). Category Category. Items Items The Padded Suit is an outfit in We Happy Few. Now you are a "man of the cloth." Honestly, felt like there was too much of em, not little haha. cloth. Crafting Components Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Hazy Hexagon. Cloth Scrap. Or woman. Information You need to explore in this game in order to find the wanted items: if they aren't in the houses, you need to move to the abandoned ones and in other areas. You need to explore in this game in order to find the wanted items: if they aren't in the houses, you need to move to the abandoned ones and in other areas. Value My previous run had a lack of Mechanical Parts and Sewing Kits. Items, Ephemeral Linen © Valve Corporation. This subreddit is for the discussion of Compulsion Games recent title We Happy Few. Or woman. Purpose. Sort by. Cloth Scrap Craftable No Alcuni dati geospaziali su questo sito sono forniti da, Visualizza il sito web per dispositivi mobili, Español-Latinoamérica (Spagnolo dell'America Latina), Português - Brasil (Portoghese brasiliano). Folks, it's a procedurally generated game. Description Yeah, I'd really like a recipe for nexamide. The mystery house however has a lot of them. Alguns dados geoespaciais neste website são fornecidos por, Español-Latinoamérica (Espanhol da América Latina). FANDOM. All rights reserved. Category The mechanics for fighting in We Happy Few suck. Oddly I found that cloth scraps are generated way less than canvas scraps, despite being more needed in crafting. Todos os direitos reservados. Force open a few payphones or craft a few Medicated Balm and sell it to him. We Happy Few Beginner’s Guide ... Rose of Gilead Petals, and cloth scraps. Craftable Let me just be honest here. Jay Simon, Joe Sims, Kate Nichols, Cassandra Wilson. There really aren't a ton of houses to loot, and i am having a ton of trouble finding these items. Items, Dark Linen Where the hell are they? Weight Sometimes there's a dearth of nexamide, next one sewing kits, etc. Force open a few payphones or craft a few Medicated Balm and sell it to him. This time around, I have enough to make 4 of every suit, and half a dozen lockpicks - but I haven't even gone past a Downer Detector. Items. Explore until you find the loony in the treehouse. He usually sells Sewing Kits. Explore Wikis; Community Central ... We Happy Few Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Cloth Scrap: 3 Duct Tape: 3 Electro-Lock Shocker: 10 Jimmy Bar: 3 Metal Bits: 1 Music Box: 10 Sewing Kit: 2 Shrubbery Hat: 20 Sneakers: 6 Tranquilizer Dart: 8 Status Effect Books. Can't remember if he also sells Cloth.Scraps. Sometimes they'll appear on/in the dressers of abandoned houses, but it's all randomized so it's never guaranteed. Category e outros países. 0.3 Description ive found sevral sewing kits.. mostly they seem to be in occupied houses on the second floor.. usually seem to be sitting on top of a crate. Description. They are proper citizens of Wellington Wells who take their Joy on a daily basis without any trouble. Where the hell are they? Look through trash bins and letterboxes and also kill a bunch of old ladies in the village they have stuff like that. Weight The Scraps are used to craft the following: Now you are a "man of the cloth." Information 99% Upvoted. Craftable I've played this game a LOT. Can't remember if he also sells Cloth.Scraps. https://we-happy-few.fandom.com/wiki/Cloth_Scrap?oldid=19288, There used to be another cloth scrap called. I need to make the suit to cross the bridge. Wikis. Cloth Scrap is a crafting item in We Happy Few. Yeah, I'd really like a recipe for nexamide. Look inside crates and furnitures. 0.3 I just wannna craft some trainers , Yeah, stop by bins and waste bins. We Happy Few > Discussões Gerais > Detalhes do tópico. There really aren't a ton of houses to loot, and i am having a ton of trouble finding these items. Description Due to their regular and heavy use of Joy, the Wellies spend the entirety of their lives in a drug-induced state of euphoria, with them seeing the world as bright, vibrant and colorful. Console. Look inside crates and furnitures. Cloth scraps should be super easy to get from post boxes. We Happy Few Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. I just wannna craft some trainers 0 comments. Part 11: Moon Juice Leech - YouTube WHERE CAN I FIND SOME CLOTH SCRAP AROUND HERE? No Hints on your game will NOT apply to anyone else's. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos Workshop News Guides Reviews ... Cloth scraps are enough easy to find inside postboxes and bins, as WHF Discussions said. Items, Fine Linen Folks, it's a procedurally generated game. It's used in a variety of clothing and medicinal recipes. We Happy Few Arthur's Crafting. Crafting Components Nota: Deve-se usar isto APENAS para denunciar spam, publicidade e posts problemáticos (que contenham assédio, lutas ou ofensas). Stack Size Folks, it's a procedurally generated game. 99 We Happy Few : retrouvez toutes les informations et actualités du jeu sur tous ses supports. 99 In my most recent gameplay I found, after nearly exploring the whole first island, only 2 or 3 sewing kits. There are five different types of cloth in the game, Cloth Scraps and Coarse linen are the most common to come by, Fine Linen are somewhat rarer, Dark linen is very rare and Ephemeral Linen is found at the Gardner House and in suitcases. USED IN A VARIETY OF CRAFTING RECIPES. Camouflage Cloth. We Happy Few is set in analternative1960's England. I need to make the suit to cross the bridge. Yeah, I'd really like a recipe for nexamide. Stack Size ive found sevral sewing kits.. mostly they seem to be in occupied houses on the second floor.. usually seem to be sitting on top of a crate. Games Movies TV Video. We Happy Few is the tale of a plucky bunch of moderately terrible people trying to escape from a lifetime of cheerful denial. You need to explore in this game in order to find the wanted items: if they aren't in the houses, you need to move to the abandoned ones and in other areas.