Or if you're more in a "Give It Away" mood like George Strait's fictional ex, pour a celebratory shot of bourbon and check out the Top 20 Country Best Anti-Love Songs.

.Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} Urban has a knack for catchy, feel-good music - "Long Hot Summer," "Sweet Thing," and "Days Go By" are standouts - and "Kiss A Girl" is no exception. you have a particular song you would like us to add and if it's an old

Carrie kills catchy, and "Good Girl" is at the top of that list. Smith's a little bit newer to this group, and just starting to get airplay with this track, but if you don't know it, you're missing out. "He's a big city, hardworking man just trying to climb the ladder.".

Country Music Cds "Key" on any song. "I can slide on over, but you're gonna get slapped.".

quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. It felt even better sharing my first-time voter experience with my dad. I never thought my first vote as an American would be as impactful as it has been. here Then, of course, there's Miranda Lambert's "Kerosene," where she stokes her fantasy of burning down her cheating boyfriend's house. I don't think this song is as much about smoking cigs and taking shots as it is about letting yourself relax. Roll your windows down and turn up your stereo because summer is coming and that means country music season! There was a problem playing this track. If you want 10. This song is a life soundtrack in its own right and has defined a summer night for years. If you're looking for the best of the best, grab some tissues, put your feet up and have a listen.

"Others that broke my heart, they were like northern stars pointing me on my way.".

"It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most.". Sometimes it helps us find peace in otherwise frustrating situations. Country music has some of the best performers in American music, period. After an election night fraught with results wildly different from polling projections, Biden secured victory by winning back the "blue wall" states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin just four years after Trump became president by turning them red. to download Classic Country MP3s Every time. for the easiest way possible. Why was she still in love with this jerk when she knew from the start that he'd just use her and dump her? Here". 2011-10-12T15:55:29Z. My Wedding Songs is a reader-supported website.

(adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); If Classic .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}