This easy 2 ingredient flatbread can easily be frozen to enjoy later. Can you tolerate non-dairy yogurt or sour cream? Your email address will not be published. Or, simply combine with water for a really quick flatbread. Thank you for the reply. Praise self isolation and all the free time to make all the flat bread! Use within 4 days. Repeat the process until all the flatbreads are cooked. We’d love to pop into your email inbox every week with inspiring recipes, cookbook news and foodie give-aways. Super simple and delicious! https://www.jamieoliver.com/features/easy-no-yeast-bread-recipes Pour the flour into a bowl, make a well in the middle, then add the yoghurt. When cooking with kids, use your common sense to determine what jobs they can help you with, depending on their age and skill level.

I used the flatbreads to make pizzas, and I couldn’t have been happier. So sad! They will keep fresh refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.

vegan Greek yogurt, non-fat, full-fat or reduced-fat.

Halve the softboiled eggs and arrange on top, smashing them in with a fork, if you like. No Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars- 4 Ingredients! Split the dough into 2 equal pieces. A question. Could this be done in a convection oven? Meanwhile, put a large non-stick frying pan on a medium-high heat. Most of all, have fun with it, and encourage them to give things a go.

To thaw and reheat: Allow flatbread to thaw to room temperature.

Print Rate. Heat a large, non-stick pan on medium heat. Jamie wholeheartedly believes that cooking is up there as one of the most valuable skills you can teach a child. Divide the dough into 8 even portions. Greek Yogurt is the only yogurt that should be used, and I do not recommend natural or plain yogurt. Serve them while they’re lovely and warm, or you can reheat them with anything from burgers, to stews and soups, to salads. I couldn’t get them off my fingers.

Easily made vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free. Make sure you supervise them when using heat or sharp utensils like knives and box graters, and teach them about the importance of washing their hands before they start, and after handling raw meat and fish, as well as other basic hygiene rules. https://madeinhackney.org/recipes/recipe/gram-flour-flatbread-gf We’d love to pop into your email inbox every Friday with foodie give-aways, cookbook news and inspiring recipes just like these.

No- the flour used MUST be self-rising, or at least a homemade self-rising flour. Ever since many of you have told me you have stocked up on pantry essentials and staples, you’ve also told me one VERY interesting thing- You have an abundance of flour. CALORIES 525kcal FAT 23g SAT FAT 6.5g PROTEIN 23.4g CARBS 60.5g SUGAR 15.4g  SALT  2g FIBRE 1.9g, 5 Ingredients by Jamie Oliver is published by Penguin Random House ⓒ Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited Photographer: David Loftus. Will keep in an airtight container for a few days but will soften over time.