So if you want a subtle adult Joop go for this, I get the ‘this fragrance smells like the colour of the bottle’ comments. Just received my 30 ml bottle today from Great Britain! This classic, trendsetting male fragrance is a blend of seduction, sensuality and audacity. Copyrights © 2006-2020 Fragrantica.com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. bruno banani Man – Eau de Toilette Natural Spray – Herb-aromatisches Herren Parfüm ... James Bond 007 Herren Parfüm – Eau de Toilette Natural Spray I – Unwiderstehlich-fr... Calvin Klein Encounter homme / men, Eau de Toilette, Vaporisateur / Spray 50 ml, 1e... Mexx Ice Touch Man, Eau de Toilette Natural Spray, Erfrischend aromatisches Herren ... DAVIDOFF COOL WATER GAME MEN 0.17 FL oz Miniatur / 5 ML Eau De TOILETTE, Axe Eau de Toilette Wild für Herren für den Frische-Boost, 4er Pack(4 x 50 ml).

Total regret buying it.

it's just that, after I finished with cleaning today, I realized how rarely I actually used it since the day I bought it. absolutely fucking sweet. Top notes are Orange Blossom, Mandarin Orange, Bergamot and Amalfi Lemon; middle notes are Cinnamon, Heliotrope, Jasmine, Cardamom and Lily-of-the-Valley; base notes are Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood and Patchouli. Not with Wild however, its got the strength and sweetness of Homme yet much more suited to a modern day scene. Nicht zu empfehlen.

For teenagers- may be a good. It is not the most original perfume but what i like about is it play games with me during the day..Sometimes i smell a lot of rum and pink pepper sometimes sweet tobacco or some woody notes..The longevity on my skin is 10 to 12 hrs..It gets close to skin after 4 hours. This is done in true Joop form.

Not even worth the $10. Homme Wild. Compliments is by far easy to get with this one I had this on at work and was approached by a customer she said " I like that it smells good" it does get people thinking this scent. HOWEVER, the more I dislike the initial vibe, the more I love the drydown! Originalverpackt & Neu, Joop! It's a little trashy (in a good way), and smells rather "neon" in its sweetness, but it's good. Wir haben unterschiedlichste Hersteller & Marken ausführlich analysiert und wir zeigen unseren Lesern hier unsere Resultate. Muster-Widerrufsformular A really nice find and I like how Massenet doesn't use the rum note with a standard over abundance of woods and instead moves toward the white floral and pink pepper to give this a really modern and versatile flair with a younger audience. £77.00 £38.50 per 100ml. group. all and all i would recommend at least a try because it is really worth the price tag. Auf Twitter teilen (wird in neuem Fenster oder Tab geöffnet). Joop! Auf Pinterest teilen (wird in neuem Fenster oder Tab geöffnet), Dieser Betrag enthält die anfallenden Zollgebühren, Steuern, Provisionen und sonstigen Gebühren. Give it a try. Lighter and more wearable than the original Joop! Für diese Rückzahlung verwenden wir dasselbe Zahlungsmittel, das Sie bei der ursprünglichen Transaktion eingesetzt haben, es sei denn, mit Ihnen wurde ausdrücklich etwas anderes vereinbart; in keinem Fall werden Ihnen wegen dieser Rückzahlung Entgelte berechnet. Just when you thought that a fragrance couldn't get much sweeter than Joop! What finally convinced me to get a bottle is the drydown of woody notes and blonde tobacco. This is a beauty sweet rum coconut vibe killer projection and longevity sweet deep intense fragrance beautiful on cold days. Auslaufartikel (Produktion durch Hersteller eingestellt) wild. Unique fragrance, very weird. Joop Homme 75ml - Bewundern Sie dem Favoriten. Leider ist ein Problem beim Speichern Ihrer Cookie-Einstellungen aufgetreten. Wählen Sie ein Land/eine Region für Ihren Einkauf. This fragrance is a very nice fragrance, because it has the ability to bring a summer vibe to the colder temperatures. Follow us on twitter @fragrantica and Facebook fan page. Add.

This is my 5th Joop! Homme Wild is a refreshing and subdued blast of rum and a couple of other citrusy mixed drinks blended with quite an attractive organic pink pepper note that will transport even the most depressed and down-trodden winter bluesman away from those northern latitudes and into the lively, warming tropics with just a couple of sprays. Homme Wild Joop Homme Wild Edt Vapo 75ml. bold, contemporary. There's not a lot to dislike about this; it's not nearly as wild and daring as it thinks it is. Went into this with no preconceived notions despite the packaging giving off a bit of an Ed Hardy meets Joop! - Bestellt am (*)/erhalten am (*) Homme Wild by Joop! Still delicious, though! There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. A glass of cognac (rum does not come to my mind at this moment) aged in oak casks with lots of sugar added. Wir geben Ihre Zahlungsdaten nicht an Dritte weiter und verkaufen Ihre Daten nicht an Dritte. It's different from others Joops I know, and from others sweet scents too, and a very interesting counterpoint to One Million, 212 Vip and other sweet scents. The opening is out of this world. can't believe it is underrated.

Homme Red King Limited Edition Shower Gel For Him, 150 ml. for continuing to knock my socks off. Folgen des Widerrufs I never smelled the original Joop so I cant compare the two. Ok, this is my second review, and I had to write it, because in my last review I didn´t say something very nice about this fragrance, but this fragrance certainly is good.

Absolutely not for work, business meetings or the office. Imagine the original Joop Homme but less in your face, add a touch of rum and floral and that’s what you’ve got here.

The nose behind this fragrance is Alienor Massenet. But if You are 30+ my recommendation is to steer clear of it. All in all, its a fun, playful, cheeky, weekend fragrance - possibly too sweet for some. Joop! Homme For Him Eau de Toilette 200ml. I just picked up a 4.2 oz of this for $35 bucks, which is a great price.

Wow! Sweet, boozy and spicy with a little tropical feel in the background...long lasting too. Fragrantica® Inc, San Diego, CA United States.

Guys pls don't ride the Joop hate train and overlook this cologne! I'm going on 8 hours and it's still going strong! Homme Wild Joop! Longevity and silage are wonderful, cant go wrong there, although 1 Million still tops it if you ask me. I really enjoy this one. Dieser Artikel kann nicht an den von Ihnen ausgewählten Lieferort versendet werden.

you will be noticed. It has a rummy, coconut, white floral pollen and vanilla pudding kind of feel and while it's obvious that this was done on a tight budget, the balance of the composition by Massenet turns this from an average release into a noteworthy one and hides some of the more synthetic qualities in the layering. Zur Wahrung der Widerrufsfrist reicht es aus, dass Sie die Mitteilung über die Ausübung des Widerrufsrechts vor Ablauf der Widerrufsfrist absenden. For 2012, Joop! Bitte geben Sie eine Nummer ein, die kleiner oder gleich 3 ist. I think though it is not very common and on men probably will be original and daring. 4.08 If you refer to my review of the original Joop then you will see how much I love the dry down of the original. - Rarität -, nicht mehr im Handel erhältlich! I have a sample and tested: on me it was simply awful, definitely masculin, too peppery by far and with a small longevity.

Dry down is like drinking parrot bay while sitting in front of a fireplace and the fire has died down and about to go out. Notes are, rum tobacco, fruits and vanilla. I have a decant of this and now that I have wore it a number of times I feel like it is time to review. 24, 68623 Lampertheim, Telefax: 06206 – 951326 – 1 und E-Mail:[email protected]: : Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 4. It's something I will not wear everyday but I will wear it when I feel like it. Homme Wild by Joop! Joop! Add Joop! Its definitely syntethic but I dont care because its full with positive energy and remains playfull throughout, not taking itself too seriously. Is it out yet??? In the first moments that reminded me of blackcurrant syrup!! Ihr Gutschein läuft am 18. It's really nice. Homme.

I have heard so many people likening this with Thierry Muglers Pure Havana & Malt, and I find that blasphemy. It’s smells ‘purple’ (maybe a hint of grape). Smells exactly like Pina Colada. I've gotten two different responses wearing the two, wild had females wondering like "what is that u have on omg u smell so wonderful" the original most females say it's too strong or it smells old. First off, I am a Joop-aholic. Für diese Variante sind keine Fotos verfügbar. However, I do detect something that sweetens and softens it up just a bit. Widerrufsrecht The first time i sprayed it I had an entire puddle on my arm. A few minutes ago, someone smoked pipe in the room. This fragrance lasts for hours. (*) Unzutreffendes streichen. People shouldnt get over themselves. Too boozy,scent overwhelm.... To me its lind og artificial. Perfumes: 62480 I love the sweet cocktail-like rum & coconut boozyness which combined are on the edge of almost being too cloying but the composition manages to stay on the right side. The overall impression is a very tight construction, at least when you get to the drydown, but it does smell quite pleasant. First spray I thought of Axe excite and after about thirty minutes It reminded me of Chrome Legend. Got my bottle today and here I am. Homme Deodorant Eau de Toilette, 75 ml, LACOSTE Red Eau de Toilette for Him, 75 ml, Joop! Wild takes longer than most fragrances to reallllyyyy dry down. I actually forgot that, exchanged from my country currency to US dollar, I payed about 45 dollars (delivery costs included) for it in march, because that never bothered me untill I realized how rarely I use it. Got it really cheap (200ml for 30 euro!). Can't say if I really enjoy it or not. i love it. Going to disagree with the majority about it being for winter, I find it to be good for a warm summer night mostly.

10, I agree with others, you can definitely smell the rum. It is AMAZING. For Him Eau de Toilette 200mll. Longevity and silage are very good. In fact.....I tend to give a blast of the old Excite bodyspray in conjunction with the EDT of Wild, the two go together perfectly. Homme. Feels like an attempt to make the original Joop Homme formulation creamier, woodier and boozier. The new fragrance is announced as bolder, more seductive and challenging than its predecessor. Wenn Sie diesen Vertrag widerrufen, haben wir Ihnen alle Zahlungen, die wir von Ihnen erhalten haben, einschließlich der Lieferkosten (mit Ausnahme der zusätzlichen Kosten, die sich daraus ergeben, dass Sie eine andere Art der Lieferung als die von uns angebotene, günstigste Standardlieferung gewählt haben), unverzüglich und spätestens binnen vierzehn Tagen ab dem Tag zurückzuzahlen, an dem die Mitteilung über Ihren Widerruf dieses Vertrags bei uns eingegangen ist. This performs awsomely on me a good 10 hrs or so, yes! Top note is Pink Pepper; middle note is Rum; base notes are White tobacco and Woody Notes. Homme Wild was launched in 2012. Not closer to 1million. seine Joop Homme 75ml sollte offensichtlich gut Ihren Vorstellungen entsprechen, damit Sie zuhause am Ende keinesfalls von der Neuanschaffung enttäuscht sind.

The sweetness, booziness and spiciness are balanced very well. Performance is strong then gone. I'm going to ignore it and just go with what my nose is telling me - this fragrance is terrific. Would not reccomend more than 2 sprays as become very heavy! It smells a bit like one of those super expensive fruity drinks your date would order. £77.00 £38.50 per 100ml. I do get it when people say it reminds them of 1 million, but that's just during the first 2 minutes. Nov. 2020 ab. Informationen zum Widerrufsrecht und Belehrung This would be fantastic at nearly any price point. Perfume lovers: 581415 Wählen Sie einen anderen Lieferort.