Pentateuch 14 And Deborah said to Barak, “Up!

14 And his comrade answered, “This is no other than the sword of Gideon the son of Joash, a man of Israel; God has given into his hand Midian and all the camp.”, 15 As soon as Gideon heard the telling of the dream and its interpretation, he worshiped. --------------------

5For they would come up with their livestock and their tents; they would come like locusts in number—both they and their camels could not be counted—so that they laid waste the land as they came in. Minor Prophets And the Lord said to Gideon, “Every one who laps the water with his tongue, as a dog laps, you shall set by himself. But your friends be hlike the sun ias he rises in his might.”. And it was so. Red Letter. 37behold, I am laying a fleece of wool on the threshing floor. 5 So he said to the men of eSuccoth, “Please give loaves of bread to the people who follow me, for they are exhausted, and I am pursuing after Zebah and Zalmunna, the kings of Midian.”

29 And they said to one another, “Who has done this thing?” And after they had searched and inquired, they said, “Gideon the son of Joash has done this thing.” 30 Then the men of the town said to Joash, “Bring out your son, that he may die, for he has broken down the altar of Baal and cut down the Asherah beside it.” 31 But Joash said to all who stood against him, “Will you contend for Baal? GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select a Beginning Point (, And the hand of Midian overpowered Israel, and because of Midian the people of Israel made for themselves the dens that are in the mountains and, For whenever the Israelites planted crops, the Midianites and, For they would come up with their livestock and their tents; they would come, And Israel was brought very low because of Midian. When he rose early next morning and squeezed the fleece, he wrung enough dew from the fleece to fill a bowl with water. 31  g“So may all your enemies perish, O Lord! Cancel any time.

Judges 6 - ESV: The people of Israel did what was evil in the sight of the LORD, and the LORD gave them into the hand of Midian seven years. Share this page using one of these tools: Email / username or password was incorrect!

and from Zebulun those who bear the lieutenant’s5 staff; 15  the princes of Issachar came with Deborah. Hebrew Names Version, -------------------- 5 For they would come up with their livestock and their tents; they would come qlike locusts in number—both they and their camels could not be counted—so that they laid waste the land as they came in.

And he sent messengers to Asher, Zebulun, and Naphtali, and they went up to meet them. 18 And Jael came out to meet Sisera and said to him, “Turn aside, my lord; turn aside to me; do not be afraid.” So he turned aside to her into the tent, and she covered him with a rug.

Used by permission. Wisdom Literature When he rose early next morning and squeezed the fleece, he wrung enough dew from the fleece to fill a bowl with water. 10 Now Zebah and Zalmunna were in Karkor with their army, about 15,000 men, all who were left of all the army of lthe people of the East, for there had fallen 120,000 men mwho drew the sword. And Gideon said, (AC)“Alas, O Lord God!