Savannah Richards did not believe in chance. She later turns up alive. But running away in a Montana blizzard proves to be a terrible mistake.

We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. Putting the past behind them, they strive to forge something new together. Discover the phenomenal #1 bestselling sequel to Gone With the Wind: "true to Scarlett's spirit," this inventive novel beautifully continues Margaret Mitchell's timeless tale (Chicago Tribune). His quiet Christmas just got a little busier…. Prairie, Kansas. Yet different. Kathryn Nolan is a character on ABC's Once Upon a Time.

According to his book of fairytales, they sent her away to protect her from the Evil Queen's (Lana Parilla) curse, which trapped the fairytale world forever, frozen in time. Sometimes sweet. Bradley finds shelter in a smoke-filled tavern. She grows to love them for their guidance and protection.But will her happiness be threatened by the secret she harbors? Arabella Becquerel inherits an antebellum plantation house from her great-grandmother. Download for offline reading, highlight, bookmark or take notes while you read Once Upon a Time Collection Volume 1. Fall in love with the Becquerel family and travel with them through time. Page Tools. But when the son she gave up years ago finds her, everything will change. He’s the only person she’s met who seems to ‘get’ her. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. And more importantly, themselves? Breathless is a standalone companion novel to the USA Today bestsellers Shameless and Reckless. She grew up in north Louisiana where she currently lives with her family and fur babies, but she has lived in Houston, giving her an unquenchable love for the city life.

Abigail is the daughter of King Midas. Addison, however, jogged through Central Park dodging mud puddles.

Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? She débuts in the third episode of the first season . Kathryn Nolan - Once Upon a Time Wiki, the Once Upon a Time encyclopedia. Erika Becquerel faces an impossible choice. A standalone story that introduces new characters into best-selling author Kathryn Kaleigh's American historical romance series. Arabella discovers secrets in the past that could change her life forever. An early evening storm settles over the city of New Orleans.

But there he stood, head bent, focused on his iPad. Henry (Jared Gilmore) is 10 years old now and in desperate need of Emma's help. Please follow the detailed, A Hero's Haven (Resolution Ranch): Small-town Protector Military Romance, Once Upon a Time Collection - Volume 2: Once Upon a Blue Moon - Once Upon a Christmas, Scarlett: The Sequel to Margaret Mitchell's Gone with the Wind, Cookies help us deliver our services. She’s the last person I ever expected to ghost me, and her absence left a gaping hole in my chest. Andy Swift. Little does he know the mystery this tavern holds. His hair graying a bit around the edges. The grandfather clock stood silent.

She's a 28-year-old bail bonds collector who's been on her own ever since she was abandoned as a baby. Born to her Northern Irish mother (once an actress herself) and American father she was brought up along with her six elder brothers in West London where she still remains today. This time for good. To read on e-ink devices like the Sony eReader or Barnes & Noble Nook, you'll need to download a file and transfer it to your device.

She is also the author of the heartwarming Southern Belle Civil War romance collection. Logan Carter hijacked my heart, and now it’s time to get it back. Register Start a Wiki. Two Time Travel Novels in the first volume of Kathryn Kaleigh’s Once Upon a Time series. Anastasia trained at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art having already completed a degree in History of Art at Bristol University. An enchanting and spellbinding historical romance set against the backdrop of the American Civil War. Born to her Northern Irish mother (once an actress herself) and American father she was brought up along with her six elder brothers in West London where she still remains today.

Begin Again is the first of the series, but the books can be read in any order. Kathryn is the author of the award winning Cupid's Kiss contemporary series and the popular time travel series beginning with Twist of Fate. When Laurel Sinclair's uncaring father seeks to pawn her off in marriage as part of a business deal, she seeks to avoid her fate by fleeing. She found something completely unexpected in 1820. PS5 Day One Livestream Walkthrough and AMA, The Best Anime Fanfiction Where the Hero Is a Villain, The Most Messed Up Moments in the Comic Book Version of ‘The Boys’, Daily Deals: Preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or PC and Save 17% Off, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. The boy next door has always made her breathless.

I have one objective: protect my heart from the boy next door who has no clue I’ve loved him my whole life, even with a front row seat to his revolving bedroom door. The town is about one street long, but the people are so kind and I hope that they will be able to restart with tourism once travel is allowed again. Noah would not recognize her, even if he remembered her.

Concerned for Henry, she decides to stay for a while, but she soon suspects that Storybrooke is more than it seems. We stayed in Villa Maddalena , which is an impressive villa with views of the Tuscan hills, a pool, and herb, vegetable and fruit gardens. Contemporary Romance. Once Upon a Time Wiki Guide. Kathryn Kaleigh writes for KST Publishing. He must journey through dangerous territory to fulfill that promise to a stranger.

Not about how much I miss my best friend, and definitely not about how pissed I am that she left with hardly a goodbye.

Read all the novels by bestselling author Kathryn Kaleigh: If you love the Wild Wild West, you'll love this steamy hot historical set in the Montana Territory! —Abigail to Prince Charmingsrc Princess Abigail, briefly known as Regal Blond,1 currently known as Kathryn Nolan, is a character on ABC's Once Upon a Time. ... Kathryn is married to David Nolan. Once Upon a Time Collection Volume 1 - Ebook written by Kathryn Kaleigh . But a split second of inattention nearly cost the life of his asset, and cost him his job. She is portrayed by guest star Anastasia Griffith , and is the Storybrooke counterpart of Abigail . Anastasia Griffith, Actress: Copper. Logan… I wouldn’t say I’ve been lying this whole time—not about everything. Visit her website at www.kathrynkaleigh.com. Historical Romance. Add new page. She must find a solution to fill their bare cupboard. The same. 3,665 Pages. Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison) knows how to take care of herself. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. While fulfilling his promise to his friend, Jackson's life changed forever.

Why not? Will Mason and Brody still love her if they discover who she is? You can read books purchased on Google Play using your computer's web browser.

She struggles to help David remember his former life, and to hold onto him as he carries on his romance with Mary Margaret.

Caught up in the war weary home front strife of the Civil War, southerner Leah struggles to protect not only her home, but her aging grandmother. Cash and Kaycee fall hard and fast for each other, but when their secrets are exposed, will they have the courage to trust each other? Sometimes with a twist of psychological drama. Looking for something to watch? She is missing, then presumed dead and murdered by Mary Margaret, as her heart is supposedly found buried in a box that belonged to Mary Margaret. Something life changing. She eventually gives David his freedom, but then crashes her car as she tries to leave Storybrooke. She must choose. Top Contributors: KoffeeGuy, Pjz15, Sng-ign + more. But can they overcome past wrongs for what might be? Only she survived. Check out our editors' picks for the movies and TV shows we're excited about this month, including the premieres of "Marvel 616," Proxima, and more. Fiction / Romance / Historical / American, By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments. Nothing unusual. Former Navy SEAL Cash Aiken assumed he could leave behind the trauma of war and settle into life as a bodyguard. Last Edited: 29 Apr 2012 11:50 pm. She débuts in the third episode of the first season and is portrayed by guest star Anastasia Griffith. And Leah finds more inner strength than she ever expected. Abigail / Kathryn Nolan.

He was big, smart, and nothing ever got past his eagle eye. Of course Emma doesn't believe a word, but when she brings Henry back to Storybrooke, she finds herself drawn to this unusual boy and his strange New England town. Abigail / Kathryn Nolan is played by Anastasia Griffith. A standalone story that introduces new characters into best-selling author Kathryn Kaleigh's Once Upon a Time world of time travel romance. She has written over 90 short stories set in so many different worlds and is writing her 30th novel. Two riveting time travel standalone stories in best-selling author Kathryn Kaleigh's Once Upon a Time series. She struggles to put food on their table. It was a rainy Friday Morning. This is a standalone title. But Cash is stunned to discover that the beautiful woman he nearly let die is hiding out at the ranch, masquerading as a stable hand. Henry believes that Emma actually comes from an alternate world... and is Prince Charming (Josh Dallas) and Snow White's (Ginnifer Goodwin) missing daughter.

Joey… I wouldn’t say I ran away exactly—twenty-two is too old for that. She woke disoriented every day. If you enjoy sweet second-chance romance, grab your copy of A Rainy Friday Morning by this best-selling author. And what will happen when her scheming father and the cruel man he wanted her to marry finally track her down? While she finds solace and healing among the horses, handsome ranch hand Cash Aiken lights her up in ways she only wrote about in songs. Games Movies TV Video. Choosing between his heritage and his heart…. A heartwarming and intensely engaging second chance novel in Kathryn Kaleigh's Cupid's Kiss sweet wholesome romance series. Senior Entertainment Editor. Lives hang in the balance. Read this book using Google Play Books app on your PC, android, iOS devices. When handsome ranchers Mason and Brody find the stranded redhead next to her injured horse, they take her in and immediately decide to make her theirs, convinced they can convert the beautiful stranger to an unusual arrangement of marrying them both.The Bridgewater way of one woman marrying two husbands is foreign to Laurel, but she soon grows to love the two protective men who awaken her to a world of carnal pleasures she never knew existed.