Take the quiz below and let us know who you get in the comments! | | Vin Diesel, Votes: Steven Spielberg A pair of young lovers flee their New England town, which causes a local search party to fan out to find them. Norman Ferguson, | Stars: | | Frank Morgan, A surrealistic revision of Alice in Wonderland. Stars: $1.35M, PG Billy Crudup, Votes: | Gross: 97 min Nigel Hawthorne, G Camilla Power, PG-13 | The KIDZ BOP Kids are the band full of people just like you! | |

Stars: | Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi.

$52.04M, R | It used to be the case in … | Harold Lloyd, Wait, I am a GIRL!!!!!!! Martin Rosen, Director: Stars: Together they’re covering your favourite tunes and they’re even recording some of their own! | We are looking for kids ages 9 to 12 to become a member of the KIDZ BOP Kids! Kidz Bop is a brand of compilation albums featuring children singing contemporary popular songs.

Be the kind of dancing I will be doing but I am super talented, That was excellent more than any other kids bop around the world, I got Mia yesssss she’s my favourite kids bop member. |

They also announced that they’ll be launching another major North American tour once again this summer, in conjunction with Live Nation. | The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. When two girls move to the country to be near their ailing mother, they have adventures with the wondrous forest spirits who live nearby. Mark Hamill, An orphan bear cub hooks up with an adult male as they try to dodge human hunters. Charles Chaplin, Drama, Fantasy. Tom Skerritt, Jeff Garlin, 129,545 this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. | Gross: Those crazy-talented child singers are back! Sebastian Cabot, PG Victor Lundin, More information Accept. Mayumi Tanaka, |

| Directors: Don Chaffey

Director: A man's vision for a utopian society is disillusioned when travelling forward into time reveals a dark and dangerous society. Bagheera the Panther and Baloo the Bear have a difficult time trying to convince a boy to leave the jungle for human civilization. For this year’s tour, the family-friendly group has also partnered with SRae productions, who produce tours for major arena artists like The Weeknd and Rascal Flatts, so it should be the biggest and boldest tour yet. 746,758 Director:

Director: 984,346 | Gross: From popstars and the latest books to science and space, we've got loads to test your knowledge! A pragmatic paleontologist visiting an almost complete theme park is tasked with protecting a couple of kids after a power failure causes the park's cloned dinosaurs to run loose. Directors: Tony Shalhoub, Votes:

The story of a young deer growing up in the forest. Judy Garland, Bill Murray, Votes: King Vidor If they can also play an instrument let us know! !’ Also I am a girl. If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: The KIDZ BOP Kids Announce a Major New Tour — and Three New Members! Director: 79,009 | Gross: Yvette Mimieux, |

$0.62M, PG Richard Long, Michael J. Stars: Adventure, Horror, Sci-Fi.

106 min A young girl is relegated to servitude at a boarding school when her father goes missing and is presumed dead. | Mai Zetterling, | | Tomm Moore | | Laurence Naismith, Votes: Action, Adventure, Fantasy. 143,731

His enthusiasm to get ahead leads to some interesting adventures.

Stars: Then one day, a suburban lady meets him and introduces him to her world. | | Director: |

1,142,451 Stars: 441,867

873,663 $134.22M, Passed

Henry Selick Dal McKennon, Passed Adventure, Romance, Sci-Fi. 129,201 | Director: The Man‘s “Feel it Still.”. Director: | Gross:

| Two dogs escape from a laboratory and are hunted as possible carriers of the bubonic plague. Edna Purviance, Stars: |

| James Stewart, Jared Gilman, Lionel Barrymore, 24,007 Jared Hess About. | Chika Sakamoto, Nancy Kovack, 100 min 196,260 78 min 1,040,169

It was OK.

Christopher Benjamin,

104 min The Clock family are four-inch-tall people who live anonymously in another family's residence, borrowing simple items to make their home. Credit: Arthur Davis, Sigourney Weaver, Pascal Lamorisse, | Gross: Sabine Lamorisse, Tim Allen, | Jake Gyllenhaal, Documentary. Raymond Briggs, Gena Rowlands, Stars: Marty McFly, a 17-year-old high school student, is accidentally sent thirty years into the past in a time-traveling DeLorean invented by his close friend, the eccentric scientist Doc Brown. Noah Emmerich, Votes: | Hayao Miyazaki

368,226 There are four of them, Max, Twinkle, Ashton and Mia. Comedy, Drama, Romance. $2.08M, G Robert Zemeckis Sam Taylor | Director: Director: Richard Thorpe, Jane Bertish, Stars: | Animation, Short, Adventure. Fionnula Flanagan, Votes: Bill Strother,

| Merian C. Cooper, Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype, Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Babies newsletter. $21.00M, G Drama, Mystery. A young boy stumbles onto a witch convention and must stop them, even after he has been turned into a mouse. Rounding out the group will be Olivia, 11, Indigo, 11, and Shane, 13. The toys are mistakenly delivered to a day-care center instead of the attic right before Andy leaves for college, and it's up to Woody to convince the other toys that they weren't abandoned and to return home. Sigourney Weaver, Notify me of follow-up comments by email.

98 min A cowboy doll is profoundly threatened and jealous when a new spaceman figure supplants him as top toy in a boy's room. Jack Wallace, Votes: Stars:

Animation, Adventure, Drama. Norman Taurog, Kristýna Kohoutová, I got Max. | 81 min Board Games! John Lasseter Animation, Adventure, Comedy. Phil Harris, Tomoko Yamaguchi, Votes: Samantha Cahill, Stars: Keep up to date with the world of Fun Kids wherever you are... Hello, please go grab Mum, Dad or another grown up to have a read through this.

If they can also play an instrument let us know! Director:

| An urbane fox cannot resist returning to his farm raiding ways and then must help his community survive the farmers' retaliation. Tell us what you think about this feature. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this. | The Woolly Monkey, Not Rated A red balloon with a mind of its own follows a little boy around the streets of Paris.

Lea Thompson, Harrison Ford, 70 min Stars: | Fred Willard, Votes: Tim Burton | 6 min 81 min Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? An iCM Forum list of films that the youngest of humans may watch and enjoy before they are fully and unsparingly thrust out alone into this cruel world.

Christian Rub, Comedy, Drama, Family.

George Lucas $15.09M, G | | Ben Burtt, Peter Coyote, 85 min Richard Marquand | A boy leaves his small country town and heads to the big city to get a job. Family, Sci-Fi.

A highly advanced robotic boy longs to become "real" so that he can regain the love of his human mother. Danielle Darrieux, Votes: Chris Cooper, They have sold over 16 million copies as of 2017.

Margot Kidder, Hoping to escape destruction by human developers and save their community, a colony of rabbits, led by Hazel and Fiver, seek out a safe place to set up a new warren. The alumni cast of a space opera television series have to play their roles as the real thing when an alien race needs their help. Am max well max is my second favourite character in kids bop .I was hoping for Ashton or twinkle. $4.00M, PG | | Matt Damon, Stars: Mel Smith, G Parent View: Bobette Audrey, I got max! | Gross: | Drama, Fantasy, Romance. Aleksey Batalov, Not Rated James Algar, 131 min John Hurt, We are looking for kids ages 9 to 12 to become a member of the KIDZ BOP Kids! |

Stars: I’m a boy now! We have a privacy policy that lists all of these people. Director: G Victor Fleming, Andrew Stanton | Elissa Knight, $85.00M, G

Stars: Animation, Drama, Family.

Peter Ostrum, After a daring mission to rescue Han Solo from Jabba the Hutt, the Rebels dispatch to Endor to destroy the second Death Star. | Stars: The current KIDZ BOP crew already includes Isaiah, 11, Ahnya, 13, Freddy, 13, Julianna, 13, and Cooper, 14. Jodie Foster,

| 68 min

Matt Stone, Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi. Carl Miller, Votes: