Great food at no frills and clean restaurant. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Delivery & Pickup Options - 47 reviews of King Kabab "They've been open for about 2 weeks & I've been twice.

5006 MacCorkle Ave SE Charleston, WV 25304 304-205-4031 See more of King Kabab on Facebook I can't get enough of it. Located a the end of Bui Vien street, this place offers a decent kebab. Get directions, reviews and information for King Tire Service in Kanawha City, WV.

I have dined at Middle Eastern / Mediterranean places in Houston, DMV area, and other big cities and the food here is definitely one of the best I have had for Middle Eastern cuisine. Great value for money and the food was simply awesome. 4.9 of 5 stars. You gotta try this place! I ordered a chicken doner kebab, delicious chicken with fresh ingredients and sauces -...it’s a must try!More. Even better!! The food was amazingly good! The tabouli is excellent, and second best in town. This place is 10 stars..  20 stars. And may ask for an application too so I can learn to cook this way.PS.

I have dined at Middle Eastern / Mediterranean places in Houston, DMV area, and other big cities and the food here is definitely one of the best I have had for Middle Eastern cuisine.Just two days later, I got myself Lamb chops and Hummus. The service and food were fantastic and they promptly seated us and waited on us. But, recently, they opened up a new spot in Kanawha City - which is closer to my home base now. Got a question about King Kabab? The last time we went was when they just opened for lunch and the owner shared with us, his morning Turkish coffee. They gave a Yogurt sauce with the platter and offered me garlic mayo sauce and Tahini sauce in addition. Marsha Henson- Isaacs — I called a day ahead and ordered the * * Family Meal* * curbside pick up. The food was full of flavor and the kababs were melting in my mouth. ), Southern Comfort Restaurant at Camp Bagnell, Rise Southern Biscuits and Righteous Chicken, 4860 MacCorkle Ave SW, South Charleston, WV 25309, USA. And the fries and really basic. Chat up the owners and employees, watch them make your food (if you wish), and enjoy one of best bargain dining experiences in the area. It is now one of our favorite places to eat. Read More. Holy moly!!!!!!!

Learn more. King Kebab, Ho Chi Minh City: See 630 unbiased reviews of King Kebab, rated 4.5 of 5, and one of 5,158 Ho Chi Minh City restaurants on Tripadvisor. Was in kanawha city today and realized my tire was leaking air.

I highly recommend giving them a try all the dishes I of had so far have been excellent.

Both locations have excellent food. Contact Us. The men working answered any and all questions we had as first timers. I 100% fully recommend. It’s not at the same address like before, it’s with a new name Kebaby but still in District 1 and they do delivery. 13 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Breakfast & Brunch, Comfort Food, American (traditional). Privacy Policy   . I will take my business some where else. Love that they use chicken breasts so it keeps it healthy.

another one, can you deliver to Melbourne???????? I've eaten all the meat: chicken, lamb, kefta and steak. International Youth Hostel Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Ho Chi Minh City, Silverland Hotels & Spas in Ho Chi Minh City, Somerset Serviced Residence Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City Hotels with Free Parking, Hotels With Babysitting in Ho Chi Minh City, Hotels near (SGN) Ho Chi Minh City Airport, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Ho Chi Minh City, European Restaurants for Lunch in Ho Chi Minh City, Gluten Free Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City, Vegetarian Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnamese Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnamese Restaurants with Private Dining in Ho Chi Minh City, Best Waffles & Crepes in Ho Chi Minh City, Best Bangers And Mash in Ho Chi Minh City, Breakfast Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City, Food Delivery Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City, Late Night Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City, Restaurants for Group Dining in Ho Chi Minh City, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ho Chi Minh City.

Great service. The meat is so very succulent and the rice is delicious. more, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Before 230 Bui Vien Now by the name Kebaby on 27A Hoang Sa, Dakao, D1, Ho Chi Minh City 000000 Vietnam, Still the best Kebab in town now with selfmade bread and real Tzatziki sauce. This is one of the most delicious restaurants I've eaten at.

I absolutely adore this place and the staff; they cook the food to your liking and it's not even that expensive! Delivery & Pickup Options - 47 reviews of King Kabab "They've been open for about 2 weeks & I've been twice. The falafel is awesome as well. Between me and my co-workers, we've tried the hummus, lamb shawarma, chicken shawarma, and falafel. A newly remodeled establishment that is great for delivery or pick up. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. Not as good as original but still satisfying. I've been here a handful of times and I've always had an amazing meal.

I ordered the chicken breast meal with their classic BBQ and Golden Tangy (something like that?) I think it needs to be a little sweeter. Dropped in on a visit to Charleston. And the french fries I ordered were almost still frozen when I got them.More, I was in saigon for one day only and I went for it, late afternoon. But the owner came and told us to get or shit out of the front of building.. I can highly recommend it. We been here after drank some beers near the restaurant bui vien street. OMG! I also got hummus & steak meal. I got better kebabs in my life. No regrets at all. We ordered the Kafta and lamb medium rare excellent as well. King Kabab is located in Kanawha County of West Virginia state. 4.9. in American (traditional), Greek, Sports Bars, Authentic Mediterranean kababs and more.…. Terms of Service   . But I think it is a bit overrated on Trip Advisor. The portion size for chicken kabobs was great (tons of rice and large chicken pieces). Home; About Us; Menu; Order Online; 1 2 3 "One of the few places to get a great Greek Gyro in LA!" Service is great. While on a business trip in Charleston, WV I stumbled upon this place and decided to give them a try. Very professional place, and it's very clean! You will finish full with that kebab full of meat and cheese and won't be straving after for sure. 4860 MacCorkle Ave. SW, South Charleston, WV. Browse the menu at King’s Kabob and find 49 menu items sure to make your taste buds happy. You could just see the look on his face, in his posture. The line can get super long around lunch time but the food is worth the wait! It's absolutely delicious. Totally rude owner.. we was doing work in front of building. I had high expectations for this place since reading the reviews. The staff was very pleasant and the good was amazing.

Full catering menu for your next party or upscale special event or viewing party. The owners work there as well as their staff. I cannot say enough about how good this food is! Very kind and generous to my son and that is rare in this day and age.

To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (304) 205-4031. King’s Kabob was established in 1998 with the promise of bringing the best in Greek and Egyptian food. King Kabab Kanawha City is located in Kanawha County of West Virginia state. I always come back here for a quick & yummi Kebab, friendly team, clean location, cheap but delicious. On the street of MacCorkle Avenue Southeast and street number is 5006. Menus: adelphiasprtsbar.com. Kofta is tasty and tender. It is similar to a NY style crust, but the sauce is a uniquely sweet sauce. I will be back. Private room available for…, "Just saw this place on Yelp while I was in the area and decided to give it a try. Very attentive.

Delish...  lastly, I got the bawklah? Very tasty, I would get again in a heart beat. It's a tad out of my way now that I've moved out of South Charleston, but I still make the drive over sometimes just to hit King Kabab. Since moving from Los Angeles to Nashville and now Charleston I was pretty concerned that there wasn't going to be many dining options in Charleston like I'm used to in larger cities but I'm thrillllllllled that King Kabab is here! In other words, it isn't broke, don't ask them to fix it. I will definitely be coming back to this place when I am in Charleston for business. Now it was just dry. From the guys under the hood to management. King Kabab is located in Kanawha County of West Virginia state.

King Kabab - Kanawha City is a restaurant featuring online Mediterranean food ordering to Charleston, WV. I had the chicken kabob and kefta combo and an order of falafel. Chef-owner was very attentive and enthusiastic in service. The portions are very generous. Delish...  lastly, I got the bawklah? The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find King Kabab quickly are 38.354818 ,-81.7312276 Get Directions Customer Ratings and Reviews. I also ordered Tabbouleh salad with it. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (304) 926-0234. Just decent food after a few drinks in that area. usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. I ordered King combo which is a Kefta kabab (Beef and Lamb) and Chicken kabab platter. Restaurant menu, map for King Kabab located in 25309, South Charleston WV, 4860 MacCorkle Avenue Southwest. Not exceptional though. I will never order food from rude owner.. Its fine very new to me most things Ive never tried but like trying new things.

But...I got better kebabs in my life. He held his head high with pride. I recommend the hummus with lamb, baba ganoush and fattoush. Rice had a very well balanced seasoning as well. Ask the Yelp community!

4847 Maccorkle Ave SW, South Charleston, WV 25309, USA, 4837 MacCorkle Ave SW, South Charleston, WV 25309, USA, 4835 MacCorkle Ave SW, South Charleston, WV 25309, USA, 4924 MacCorkle Ave SW, South Charleston, WV 25309, United States, 4701 MacCorkle Ave SW, South Charleston, WV 25309, USA, 4630 MacCorkle Ave SW, Charleston, WV 25309, USA, 4605 MacCorkle Ave SW, South Charleston, WV 25309, USA, 4600 MacCorkle Ave SW, South Charleston, WV 25309, USA, 4524 MacCorkle Ave SW, South Charleston, WV 25309, USA, 1000 Dunbar Village Plaza, Dunbar, WV 25064, USA, 4401 MacCorkle Ave SW, South Charleston, WV 25309, USA, THE KEG SOCIAL™ - Dining & Entertainment (Coming Winter 2020! I will be back. It's perfect simple menu heals every sore spot in your body. Season homemade hummus w/ tender steak and tossed sliced almonds.. neither of which they skimmed..  also came with homemade pita bread. Order Now. No joke, at Raffis in Los Angeles I pay $21 for chicken barg and for HALF the price I get the same quality and portion here. Send Message.

Had the best doner kebab in town finally! And the fries and really basic. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. This time we had the steak hummus, lamb shank, chicken shawarma and falafel. They also have online ordering for to-go orders. Get Greek food delivered! This place was so small but welcoming I love small places to eat I love the food and we took our time ordering and they made sure we ordered what we would like, which is sweet that they cared. "One of the best pizzas I've ever had.