I think they could have placed more sauce in each container and I would have been good with one.

The pita bread was soft and warm.The portion size to me was average and consistent. It truly felt like going to my cousin's house to catch up.

Delivery & Pickup Options - 128 reviews of King Kebab "*quick review; will add more soon* Such a fantastic Mediterranean restaurant! The place looked clean and well managed. ….

How to contact us. Ponte Vedra (904) 482-0070 330 A1A N, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 So good! I had the gyro sandwich and homemade fries. | Some data from Acxiom. My boyfriend and I stopped by here and I'm always nervous to go places we haven't been before when I'm with him because he's so picky and it WOWED both of us. My family and I had  been looking forward to this place opening for a while. I will probably be coming here more often. My beef kebab was pretty dry and the steamed veggies were almost mush. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. I had a pleasure in dealing with Justin, one of the staff and he made sure that what I ordered was correct. Were street taco snobs ...so use to them from socal and Tijuana...so when we found this truck we were thrilled. The address on file for this person is 148 Riverwood Drive, Orange Park, FL 32003 in Clay County. The service was very fast, polite and efficient. | Terms of Use Service was fine. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, "We are currently serving take out only. We finally decided to try it today and I'm sad to say that we were ALL disappointed. See all photos from Quy M. for Kings Tacos. Update this listing. 5529 Candibrook Ln The best Asian in Orange Park, FL. Still a good sandwich. The staff seemed to be very nice, and the place looked clean. Vegan and Vegetarian options available. 372 Blanding Blvd STE 1, Orange Park, FL 32073 (904) 272-7004 Suggest an Edit Update menu.

Came back again today because like i said i love this food. Trophy King 5529 Candibrook Ln Orange Park Florida 32003 Tel: 904-264-4999 Update this listing. They added that extra touch of offering bottled gaseosas to go with the meal. Our first time here, we happened to escape a crowd toward the end of the night and not only got the outside table all to ourselves, but the owners also got out of the truck, sat with us and had a delightful chat with us. Ask for more garlic sauce though, and buy more pita bread. I've also had the Greek salad and Baba Ganoush...Outstanding! Fresh cut ingredients, well in exception to the Romaine Lettuce, which felt like bagged veggies. I will be back, like i said i love med. I'll definitely be back. Taxes & any applicable fees are calculated at checkout, Online Ordering Powered By Chinese Menu Online.

All of this stuff is easily fixable, and I plan on visiting again when they have been around a little longer to see how things are going. It could be the seasoning or the olive oil used. It's not an overly loaded sandwich, just perfect enough for that non-messy eats.All in all, food was great, nice and simple. David A. 9 reviews of King Kabab "Grand Opening today (8/31/20) of a new Mediterranean food shop in the Orange Park side of town; serving breakfast and lunch. Got there at 11:00 before it got busy but the service was still slow. The primary difference is how it's sliced. And I'll be coming back hungry for more... i love this place!!!! Two pork and two steaks. KEBAB KING. Only the same 2 small triangles of bread, no Sauce for the meat. They do accept both cash and plastic. My husband and I have recently moved but were in town briefly for the Jaguar game. I like how they have two corn tortillas instead of just one. The salmon plate was a very small, over cooked and bland piece of salmon. I'll try to go when there are patrons. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about King Kabab. They do accept both cash and plastic. Pita bread (half a whole bread cut into two pieces) comes with the platter.

Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. This place just opened and I hope they heed the well-intentioned reviews. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Orange Park Thank you for continuing to support our business! The pita comes hot and fresh; I could have eaten that by itself. Vegan and Vegetarian options available.It's family owned, staff is friendly and so accommodating. Trophy King So... You just opened and this is what we get for two people on a to-go order? You'll be done in a month if you don't get this right for your customers, because they will never be back with this. The young staff was earnest and eager to please. - Order all menu items online from Egg Roll King & Sushi - Orange Park for delivery and takeout.

Egg Roll King - Orange Park At the start, the initial impression wasn't a fantastic one. You could travel all the way to Mexico or you could just go here! We hope we can serve you better next time. Overall for the price, the portions were somewhat small and the food was just lacking. in American (new), Cocktail Bars, Seafood. (904) 272-7004 1 egg roll, 1 shrimp roll, 2 chicken wings, 6 cheese wontons, 2 fry shrimps, 2 beef sticks. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, Grand Opening today (8/31/20) of a new Mediterranean food shop in the Orange Park side of town; serving breakfast and lunch. A good helping of portions! And that this place is not only a taco truck, but a pupusa factory makes it a new regular place for me to take my friends and family. I've had the chicken Kabab plate and a beef gyro. I also received two containers of the Verde sauce. "First time visit yesterday (on a Wednesday) with a friend.