* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change

15% Saturated Fat 3g Trans Fat 0g. So, even if you are a coffee purist, go ahead and give one of these creamers a shot…you might be surprised. © Copyright © 2017-2020 Paddle Monster, Inc., All Rights Reserved, Nutrition Review: Laird Superfood Creamers, How to Sign-up :: Virtual Paddle League Global Race Series, Video: Puakea Explains the New Kahele OC1, How time and intensity of training affects sleep quality, SUP 11 City Tour Nutrition Program with Victoria Burgess, PhD, Paddle Monster’s Sports Nutrition Coach Launches Race-Specific Coaching, Subscribe to Weekly Paddle Monster Newsletter. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for laird superfood-creamer and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com.

I admit, it was intrigued more by the gadgety hand mixer than anything else.

a meal plan in 2 clicks for free!

It can also be purchased in single serving packets to take on the go, but in just the original variety. Aquamin – Derived from 100% red marine algae to deliver a rich source of readily bioavailable calcium. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. The Laird Superfood comes in 8 ounce or 16 ounce packages, in three “flavors” – the original, a cacao flavor and the turmeric. Superfood Creamer Laird Superfood 8 g 25 calories 3 grams carbs 1.5 grams fat 0 grams protein 0 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 1 grams saturated fat 10 mg sodium 2 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat grams g Nutrition Facts After perusing the Superfood bag, I seemed this might be a decent alternative. Nutrition Facts. Amount of protein in Superfood Creamer: How much Vitamin A is in Superfood Creamer? thank you! Get full nutrition facts for other Laird Superfood products and all your other favorite brands. There are 15 calories in 2 tsp (5.5 g) of Laird Superfood Unsweetened Creamer. It has a unique combination of fats including medium chain triglycerides (MCT’s).”. This is not your average, yucky instant Coffee Mate non-dairy, partially hydrogenated palm oil coffee abomination. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? This was the only disappointment. I didn’t want to like these. ... Laird Superfood Cacao Superfood Creamer. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. When Laird Hamilton and his wife Gabby Reese began marketing these coffee additives, I thought it was kinda gimmicky. I didn’t want to like these.

Amount of saturated fat in Superfood Creamer: How much sodium is in Superfood Creamer?

a member? The product line even includes an “instant coffee” which is essentially coffee mixed with the cacao creamer. 0%. Amount of Vitamin A in Superfood Creamer: How much Vitamin C is in Superfood Creamer? And I have long been an advocate of using Turmeric as much as possible because of it’s known anti-inflammatory properties. non-GMO. Amount of Iron in Superfood Creamer: Already Note: Any items purchased after

Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for laid superfood-creamer and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. How many calories are in Superfood Creamer?

This naturally occurring soluble fiber, derived from the Acacia Tree, helps maintain the creamy consistency of our creamer. laid superfood-creamer nutrition facts and nutritional information.

Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for laird superfood and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com.