Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2017. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Laird Superfood Coffee Creamer Vegan Turmeric - Vegan Non-Dairy Golden Milk Coconut Creamer, 16oz Bag at Amazon.com. Maybe not the product review you're looking for, but I use this in my 16-year old arthritic dog's breakfast and dinner, and it has helped her immensely! It is a wonderful addition to my coffee.

I slowly switched from light & sweet coffee to black coffee at least 5 years ago to cut down on calories. They used our Turmeric Superfood Creamer... "A superfood plant-based creamer that ups my coffee game AND doubles up as the secret ingredient in golden energy bites that my 6.5-year-old actually inhales? *By clicking 'Subscribe' I consent to receive marketing messages from Laird Superfood via email and, if applicable, SMS. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Laird Superfood Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer Original - Powder Coconut Creamer | Non-GMO | MCT | Vegan, 2lb Bag. It's the perfect one-step Golden Milk! I will add cream and sugar if the coffee is not very good.

Interested in following my quest to find my favorite coffee?

Not the worst tasting thing I've ever had but definitely up there on the list, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 24, 2020, Love this product, it’s does clearly state on the product that this could clump together due to natural ingredients but if you stir well it is fine, I put this in my morning and lunch coffee and feel absolutely amazing, i definitely recommend it but aware it is not for everyone. See all details for Laird Superfood Coffee Creamer Vegan Turmeric - Vegan Non-Dairy Golden... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This page works best with JavaScript. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. If you’re say someone enjoys mushroom powders in coffee, are looking at the ingredients and wanting the incredible benefits then this is a delightful way to get them. High quality ingredients. Please try again later. Very happy with this product. Pour it over your favorite coffee or mix with coffee over ice for a refreshing chilled drink. Thank you to Laird Hamilton for his endeavour in sharing his journey in health with us. Estimate 3 business days after your order has processed with WikiWiki Premium Shipping. Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2018. Exclusive offers and recipes, delivered straight to your inbox. Choose WikiWiki Premium Shipping at checkout. I've made "bulletproof" coffee with coconut oil and butter, which may be good for me, but just tastes like oily coffee. Coconut Milk Powder, Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Turmeric Powder, Aquamin™ (calcium from marine algae), Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. It has very little flavor, more similar to traditional cream. This stuff is much better in my opinion. It is smooth and has a good flavor. Servings: 2 Ingredients 2 cups plain yogurt 4 cups frozen mango chunks 1/4 cup Laird Superfood... Cate Ritter is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner and Contributing Editor to Laird Superfood. Not what one expects, however, if you are not vegan, and are doing this to get turmeric in your diet, then just add a drop of half n half and it will turn a normal coffee color. Choose Free Basic Shipping at Checkout. I like black coffee myself and don't usually put cream into good coffee. A mango turmeric mashup that adds protein and fiber to a staple creamy snack. The StandardAmericanDad.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I'd rather drink my coffee black. I also bought the regular one, found both to be the same. A quick comparison with other smaller roasters I learned that it was actually a very competitive price. If your order is shipping outside of the USA and contains a pre-ordered item, your entire will be held until all items are in stock. Choose Free Basic Shipping at Checkout.

Not only does this allow me to add to my coffee as well as cooking with it, but it tastes GREAT!!! First impression was not good, (tasted like pepper to me), but having stuck with it for health reasons, I love the taste now! Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. *Free basic shipping on all US orders under $40. I’ve been pairing with Kicking Horse’s Smart Ass blend, using a shaker bottle and the recommended 1tbsp per 8oz and really loving it. Nov 12, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Connie Sossamon. I first decided to try a non mainstream coffee after listening to Joe Rogan’s podcast with Laird Hamilton (JRE #1301). 1,917 global ratings | 601 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2017. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product. Blitz together all ingredients except sesame seeds until it forms dough-like mixture. I'm a fan of supplements like turmeric for various aches & pains that I've developed in the last 10 years and this is a nice way to get it into my diet. Better yet, I didn’t have to add all of the sugary additives that I had been adding in order to drink my coffee! Tastes terrible, expensive, and NON-REFUNDABLE, Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2019. Discover (and save!) This recipe was developed in partnership with Kanchan Koya.