Copyrights © 2006-2020 Fragrantica.com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. It is a fragrance in grand style, uncompromisingly vintage chic, yet it is also alluringly modern. Revitalise and refresh with our divine bath and body collection. This perfume has many layers and I love it:) It has a vintage feeling. Free Standard UK Delivery on all orders above £75. Vintage, modern, elegant, rich and modest. A melange of spices join forces with woods, resins, and dried flowers to create a warm, exotic Oriental with the "far away" feel of memories. The name is a humorous riff on Années Vingt, the ‘Twenties. Inspired by the iconic masterpieces of the period, Les Années 25 Bis is a seductive hybrid of vintage chic and modern style: an alluring complex creation built on a foundation of rich natural extracts and resins. Notes: … Les Années 25 Bis is a new perfume by Tauer Perfumes for women and men and was released in 2019.

Iris is the protagonist, in its most woody / floral profile, set between the glimmering opening notes and the warm sandalwood, patchouli and vanilla base to which the sensuality of ambergris and the magnetism of oakmoss and musk give depth and volume. The leather of sniffing a new purse or wallet. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Top notes: Bergamot, lemon, orange, peach. rebottled genuine tauer perfumes fragrance rebottled by independent bottler fragrance samples uk, from the genuine product, wholly independent of tauer perfumes product supplied in bespoke plastic spray bottles as depicted in image gallery les années 25 bis is a … He cleverly shoe-horns his base in place of the Shalimar core, as one would winch a supercharged V10 down into the nose of a cute convertible. Les Années 25 Bis is a tribute to the 1920s, that golden age of grand and glorious perfumery of a century ago. It lacks the power and projection. It prepares the ground for the complex and luxurious base: benzoin, vetiver, patchouli, sandalwood, amber gris, musks and vanilla melt into a long lasting, exquisite skin perfume. All at the same time. Amazingl! Make your house a home, charm with exquisite scents, dedicate your home to you. Inspired by the iconic masterpieces of the period, Les Années 25 Bis is a seductive hybrid of vintage chic and modern style: an alluring complex creation built on a foundation of rich natural extracts and resins. Indian ginger enlights the scene, spicy, fresh and sharp enough to impart a sparkling effervescence to a citrusy start faceted in the fruity and juicy nuances of the orange oil, in the aromatic woody transparence of bergamot and in the floral green nuances of. …there was a sense of rebirth, of tangible optimism and artistic fervour; the air was filled with sounds, colours and perfumes and Paris’ soul was shimmering, animated by the vibrant enthusiasm that pervaded the Ville Lumière.

© Copyright 2020 Anthoscents - Disclaimer.

A fresh citrus cascade in the headnotes softens into a succulent peach accord amplified with natural rose absolute, costly iris and dark exotic ylang-ylang. But hang on, it does get better! Seems like an interesting eclectic person. If Au Coeur is LDDM times two plus Lonestar Memories and more leather added, this is like LDDM divided by two. Andy is a chemist by trade and a 100% self-taught perfumer, initially launching Tauer Perfumes as a one-man operation while continuing his day job part-time. Fragrance Reviews: 993183 Perfumes: 62490 Error: API requests are being delayed. Real photo of the item. I read endless writing about perfume. The fragrance foc, #sotd #cinquanta by @santamarianovella1612 Andy Tauer was clearly channeling Shalimar when composing this one, and I am full of admiration for the fact that he even tried, given that every fragrance firm has had a go, not least Guerlain itself with fully 18 flankers that bring to mind aerial pictures of carpet bombing where the target stands intact surrounded by bomb craters. Fragrantica® Trends is a relative value that shows the interest of Fragrantica members in this fragrance over time. It's unlike anything I've come across before—or possibly ever will. It's quite lovely to my nose. Notes: BIG citrus, spices (nutmeg), ginger All at the same time. Dedicated to the art of perfumery, we seek out the best scents from around the world. Free standard delivery on orders over £75, Choose two complimentary samples with full product orders, Present your gift in our luxurious gift wrap. Les Années 25 has been officially presented at recent edition of Pitti Fragranze 16 and its now available – as Limited edition of 500 pieces – from Tauer Perfumes’ website and in selected stores and perfumeries, in the iconic blue pentagonal bottle. I definitely smell the rose and ylang-ylang in the background. This is one of our best offerings of the last years. Second, Tauer long ago perfected a once-in-a-lifetime signature accord which first appeared in l’Air du Désert Marocain. LT, sample kindly provided by Fumerie Parfumerie @FumeriePDX, Les Années 25 (Tauer) ***** citrus oriental, The name is a humorous riff on Années Vingt, the ‘Twenties. The more I wear it the more layers I discover. | Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Русский | Polski | Português | Ελληνικά | 汉语 | Nederlands | Srpski | Română | العربية | Українська | Монгол | עברית | Luxois Watches | I was feeling very low indeed and I had a sample of this and put it on and angels came down in the most luxurious and divine cloud and made me feel marvellous. I do also get the musk. Les Années 25 Bis is a tribute to the 1920s, that golden age of grand and glorious perfumery of a century ago. Refined, nostalgic, enveloping and sparkling, Les Années 25 by Tauer Perfumes is a floral-oriental fragrance that takes its name from the homonymous exhibition and draws inspiration from the perfumery of that age to convey its charm under a more contemporary light. Starts of with a citrus blast, a benzoin thread weaved throughout, and a semi-sweet woody dry down that I can only assume is what heaven's lobby smells like. Like someone with manners from the past, but rocking a modern minimalist look. It is like the scent when you open an old cupboard and find dried flowers from many years back.

There was of course only one Année 25, the year of the Exposition des Arts Décoratifs et Industriels Modernes in Paris from which the term Art Déco is derived. Da allora non ho mai smesso di trovare rifugio nella melodia dei profumi che avevano fatto da colonna sonora alla mia vita, inseguendo ogni traccia olfattiva degli istanti più preziosi.

This smells like a trainload of old school masculines (Old Spice) and a trainload of old school Guerlain feminines (Shalimar) collided head on in some ill advised game of chicken and Andy Tauer tried to recreate L'Air du Desert Marocain from the resulting chemical spill. There was of course only one Année 25, the year of the, sample kindly provided by Fumerie Parfumerie. Limited to around 500 bottles. There is nothing vintage about this as some have said. It smells like a cured/tanned hide through the middle. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. This was the era of fragrance innovation, daring experimentation and immense glamour. I just cant help but feel like it reminds me of something my mom would wear when I was a kid. I don't really think it smells old fashioned. But Les Annees 26 by Andy Tauer, which I bought at Tigerlily in San Francisco, has changed me. این عطر در سال 2018 به بازار عطر و ادکلن عرضه شد. Let us start with what he takes away: this is vastly less vanillic than the current Shalimar, and more reminiscent of old Shalimar vintages I’ve had occasion to smell, with a strong, bracing, perky citrus blast up top. Independent perfumer Andy Tauer wrote that Les Annees 25 was inspired by the “Golden Age of Humanity” represented by the 1920’s. The classic melting oriental base is dominated by ambergris and patchouli.

Fragrance Notes. It's completely streamlined to my senses, aerodynamic. Vintage, modern, elegant, rich and modest.

Smells very nice and safe, very light, yet tenacious. The opening is a bright, juicy orange pierced with a beautiful, energetic ginger that has so much effervescence, it almost smells carbonated! petitgrain bringing to the whole a touch of lively carefree. Les Années 25 Bis is a tribute to the 1920s, that golden age of grand and glorious perfumery of a century ago.

Top notes are Citruses, Ginger, Nutmeg and Spices; middle notes are iris, Rose and Ylang-Ylang; base notes are Benzoin, Musk, Tonka Bean and Woody Notes. All I can smell is chalky, orange baby aspirin for several minutes. Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. Les Années 25 by Tauer Perfumes is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. Perfume lovers: 581430 There's a rough-hewn, artisanal quality to this fragrance that keeps me coming back to it.

It is a blast of citrus and ginger. This was the era of fragrance innovation, daring experimentation and immense glamour. I don't get the other notes people mention because the powder is so assaultive. He started his creation, Tauer Perfumes, in Zurich, Switzerland where he still produces his liquid oeuvres and fills them in the classical pentagonal flacon. (This is BIS 2019). Fragrantica® Inc, San Diego, CA United States, I'm amazed by all the varying reviews here, some resonate, some seem like they are smelling a different perfume! Les Années 25 Bis is also a thank you gift to Andy’s innumerable fans for their loyalty and encouragement. I blind bought a bottle and this review is on first wearing: in the bottle and on a test strip it has the typical, wonderful Tauer DNA with the creamy smokey base and some florals; upon application to the skin, on me it is a bit plastic in the top with some citrus then in the middle is some nutmeg, spice and tonka, then the drydown is a very very dry leather.