Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Anonymous. 60" x 80".

Try incorporating objects that speak to you, like this bed skirt for example: crafted from polyester, it features a tailored design with stitched detailing to keep things looking on-trend, a neutral hue allows it to blend with a variety of color schemes, while a machine-washable design makes for easy upkeep. Dry clean. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Round out your restful retreat with this timeless bed skirt! Batting needs a few stitches at edge where top joins ruffle to keep it from curling up.

TEALP Farmhouse Bedding Set White Bed Skirt Cotton Fitted Sheet Bedspread and 2 Shams, King Size Shabby Style Bedding. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. The skirt part of the bedspread is long enough to touch the floor and will hide any storage underneath. They have a ruffle trim around the entire pillow. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Made of cotton.

Regina, SK. And, most purchases can be returned for free. Match with a Tailored Eyelet Pillow Sham from the same collection. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about gathered bedspread? Pins are included. Made in the USA of imported materials. Approx.

Most beds will require seaming fabric to create a top that is wide enough for the bed. Returns Policy. Front: cotton/polyester. Hypoallergenic for sensitive sleepers, this bed skirt is iron-safe, machine-washable, and dryer-safe for effortless upkeep. Change the look of your bedroom with this Eyelet Bed Skirt. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. I did like the color, a faded light purple. The pillows for the shams appear overstuffed, they need some weight to even them out correctly. EXCLUSIVELY OURS. This Budde Pleated 14" Bed Skirt is made with a high-quality heavy-brushed 90 GSM fabric.

Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Yes! Machine Wash Cold,Mesh Bag,Similar Color,Gentle Cycle.Non-Chlorine Bleach only.Dry Clean recommended Tumble Dry Low, Light Iron If Needed. You can find from single size to king or super king size designer collection of bedspreads to dress up your decor with modest luxury. Three-panel gathered dust skirt. Dry clean. Subtly translucent coverlet with 30" long ruffle skirt. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. But after getting it home and on my bed I love it.

Jul 8, 2017 - Explore Victoria Morrone's board "Bedspread with gathered skirt" on Pinterest. EXCLUSIVELY OURS. Go to. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. This bed skirts give a stylish appearance to your bedroom by covering unsightly box springs or hidden storage stowed away under your bed.

Made in the USA of imported materials. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The style of the bedspread is feminine, and pairs especially well with either an elegant and glamorous style or a rustic and farmhouse aesthetic. The pictures that I provided does not do it justice! From cotton bedspreads to lightweight coverlets, The Vermont Country Store offers dozens of patterns, fabrics, and weights to choose from, so you can be sure to find the best bedspread for your home. 17" drop.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Free Shipping.

The Allison Ruffle Skirt Bedspread Set is Lush Decor's most popular style. on sale for $54.99 original price $129.99 $ 54.99 $129.99.

Want to know more? HIG 3 Piece Ruffle Skirt Bedspread Set King-Dark Gray Color 30 inches Drop Ruffled Style Bed Skirt Coverlets Bedspreads Dust Ruffles- ALINA Bedding Collections King Size-1 Bedspread, 2 Standard Shams Walmart USA. Febe. 2019-11-13 11:54:51. This bed skirt finishes off my daughter’s quilt perfectly.. Rhonda. Channel Stitch King Quilt Set, All Season Bedspread Quilt Set, Azalea Collection (King, White), Fancy Collection Queen - King Easy Fit Bed Ruffle Wrap Around Elastic Bed Skirt with 17" Drop New Easy Install Solid Red, Fancy Collection 3pc Bedspread Bed Cover Reversible New (King/California King, Black,Grey, White), Madison Park Fitted Bedspread Double Sided Quilting Design All Season, Lightweight, Bedding Set, Matching Shams, Queen(60" x80+24D), Velvet Drape Ivory, MEILA Bed Skirt Three Fabric Sides Elastic Wrap Around Dust Ruffled Solid Bed Skirts Easy On/Easy Off 16 Inch Tailored Drop, Ivory, Queen/King, Luxury Lace Ruffle Bed Skirt, Crystal Velvet Bedspread Frilled Valance Fitted Sheet,wrap Around Thick Quilted Bed Sheet Non Slip Wrinkle Free Bed Ruffle 18 Inch Drop-red Wine 200x220cm(79x87inch), Great Bay Home 3-Piece Ruffle Skirt Quilt Set with Shams.

Imported. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Adjustable for king and queen sizes. I couldn't help it, I did iron it. Ultra-plush knit fabric is soft to the touch. Bedspread: 39 inches wide x 75 inches long + 30-inch drop; Sham: 20 inches high x 26 inches long + 2-inch ruffle; Full Size: Bedspread: 54 inches wide x 75 inches long + 30-inch drop; Shams: 20 inches high x 26 inches wide + 2-inch ruffle; Queen Size: Bedspread: 60 inches wide x 80 inches long + 30-inch drop BLACK FRIDAY SNEAK PREVIEW | Shop First-Chance Deals. Made in the USA of imported materials. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I will post another picture once it's on my bed but wholly cow its awesome and so pretty. Made in the USA of imported materials. Made in the USA of imported polyester. Made from polyester and cotton, it's machine washable and ironing is optional. Front: cotton/polyester.

[This review was collected as part of a promotion. Very happy. Select Option. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Gathered dust skirt. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Sara's Ticking Skirted Queen Bedspread w/ 27" Ruffled Skirt, Cream & Black Mini Stripe, Vintage Farmhouse, Country Cottage Bedding 4.7 out of 5 stars 45 $159.99 $ 159 .