This generously sized three-piece set includes a bedspread and two matching shams to allow for a complete transformation of a bedroom's most eye-catching centerpiece. Use this guide to get some great bedding ideas for every bedroom in your home. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. The set includes a bedspread and two matching pillow shams. As the seasons change, so should your bedding. A duvet cover is a protective fabric cover that slips over your down comforter or duvet insert, just like how a pillowcase works with a pillow. You may return most new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery date. This user earned $4.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. I was so excited to find this style of bedspread at this affordable price. ". I particularly like this style for a teen- since it's easier to make the bed. The Full, Queen and King sizes are 3-piece sets which include the bedspread and two matching pillow shams. I bought this spread in a twin, color white, for my daughters dorm room. Dry cleaning is recommended. ", "I would love a King size in White! The Lush Decor Ruffle Skirt Bedspread Set elevates existing bedroom decor by adding a ruffled flair. It each color options, each of which provides a soft and luxurious feel. 3 piece set includes a full size bedspread (80”H x 54”W + 30” drop) and 2 matching shams (20”H x 26”W + 2” ruffle). Grau, Sale Starts at Check out these trendy bedding ideas based on popular decor styles and get inspired for your own bedding revamp. Click Love this bedspread! I would completely, without reservations, recommend it. I have a queen bed and the spread drapes all the way to the floor. Thank you", "Are there curtains or valances that match in the color neutral? The good news is, I've already washed it once, and it came out fine. Returns Policy. The standard $4.95 shipping cost does not apply to international orders. We’ve done the research and come up with this list of dreamy bedding that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg, from bed sheets to bedspreads. 3 Teile, Blau, Beautiful set. To consent, please continue shopping. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Final verdict- I like it so much that I'm thinking about purchasing another one in grey for my room. Dry cleaning is recommended. Get 5% in rewards with Club O! Would love to purchase an ivory. Superhero bedding may be a great fit for your kid’s room, but that doesn’t mean it works in your guest room. The washing instructions recommended dry cleaning, which is not an option in our house, since I prefer to machine wash bedding weekly. I absolutely love this bedspread. For a full list of ** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. We both love it so much I may buy her the same spread in a double for when she moves to an apartment next school year. Add a romantic touch to your bed with the Ruffle Skirt Bedspread Set by Lush Decor. Landhaus, It's perfect for a shabby chic or farmhouse look. I wasn’t surprised at the quality of this bedspread. According to another reviewer, the sides are not split for a footboard. Highly recommend! Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. The lightweight polyester bedspread features a ruffled skirt and matching shams for an airy, effortless look. Otherwise, you will see through the skirt and it will look very cheap. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. Track orders, save items to lists and more! It is so soft and fits perfectly. There may be a two business day delay to process your order. Lovely drape on the floor all the way around. time to ship it outside of the United States. Every bedroom in your home has a different personality. Learn more about our Returns Policy. suppliers and others provide what you see here, The material is lightweight and 'flowy' (resembles a crushed voile) adding to the femininity of the spread. Rosa, Lush Décor Ruffle Skirt bedspread has a long, beautiful ruffled edge detail and is the perfect addition to your farmhouse or shabby chic style bedroom decor. Learn More. Thanks in advance :). Very pretty. Since these covers will need to be taken on and off frequently, here's a quick and easy way to put a duvet cover over your comforter or duvet. Yes, King size in white is available on the page. Unfortunately the manufacturer has not provided a estimated date of when the item will be back in stock. International Help Center. So happy with this. Ships in the manufacturer's original packaging, which may reveal the contents. Also, I am so pleased to finally find a bedspread that is actually big enough to hit the floor on all theee sides. This is not for you. Your parents probably had the best bed in the house when you were a kid. Get free delivery On EVERYTHING* at Overstock - Your Online Fashion Bedding Store! It is amazingly soft and lays very well. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. I was concerned about the fabric and care descriptions on this bedspread. This elegant bedding set features 100% lightweight yet warm polyester construction. Due to the delicate nature of the ruffles, the bedspread and shams are labeled dry clean only. Whether you’re dressing yourself or your bed, you should never compromise on style. The fabric is very thin, however, so you need to have completely white blankets & dust ruffle on the bed underneath it. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Just Use cold water and low heat in the dryer. 3 piece set includes a king size bedspread (80”H x 76”W + 30” drop) and 2 matching shams (20”H x 36”W + 2” ruffle). Its perfect! Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Its soft, cozy, and washed well. If you are looking for a heavy, warm, comforter. Solid Color, 2 Teile, This bedspread is so so soft! I need 2 king gray. Also have many Lush Decor throws! Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. It fits her queen size bed perfectly. It may seem like there’s a lot of rules to remember, but once you know the basics, washing and maintaining your favorite pieces won’t take much thought. Not happy with a purchase? ", "it's the full size available in white? This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out.