$34.00 / 30g. Dear John, Dad’s Garden Lemon Tree, and Death & Decay were three of the best perfumes I’ve sampled, but I highly suggest visiting a Lush store for yourself to see if the scents work for you! Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Visit a Lush store or peruse the Lush website and its respective categories in order to see what interests you – the one person who knows for a certainty what kind of makeup you’ll like best is always going to be you! All those lovely fresh scents making you whiz around the shop like a crazy person trying to find the nicest one to chuck into your bath later on in the evening. "I absolutely loved the colour of this foundation, as it matched my neck perfectly. Perfumed scents are so purely subjective, that I found myself not loving most of the perfumes I have sampled from Lush. We use cookies to ensure that you have the best experience possible on our website. CONTINUE) Close . Designed with this concern most primarily in mind, Eyes Right uses a wheatgrass base in order to create a dark mascara that is gentle, yet strong.

These qualities shine through vividly in their eye makeup line. Dark . But for the purpose of this post I kept it on for the whole day to find out how it wore throughout the day. However, this may be viewed more favorably by others than it is by little old me! It should go without saying at this point that yes, Lush lipsticks are made with safe and natural ingredients. 0.00 (0) Cancel. But I was in need of a new foundation and theirs seemed like the perfect shade for me; so I got it. A shimmering taupe cream eyeshadow, Sophisticated draws rave reviews for its versatility, which I can attest to the usefulness of. Solid Foundation . Consumers satisfied with Lush most frequently mention bath bombs, customer service and high quality. Find out more. Lush Foundation: a review. Lush Slapstick Foundation Review – Vegan Makeup. Rose Petal Infusion helps Lush achieve a natural, vibrant color that any makeup enthusiast would be glad to own, although your love for Sophisticated may depend on its compatibility with your skin tone. The Lush makeup and perfume line isn’t all smooth sailing, but at the very least, one thing we can say for the full slate of products is that they are indeed safe. $34.00 / 30g. 3 Produkte von Lush im Test. Unlike the other two Lush eye makeup products that we have highlighted, Sophisticated offers flash in addition to substance. Using mass-produced, machine-manufactured skin makeup means running the risk of encountering unsafe and irritable ingredients that can harm rather than hurt your skin. LUSH Colour Supplement: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I set it with powder and a setting spray, but still within an hour or two it start moving. Another defining quality of Lush’s makeup line is a focus on products that feel as good as they look. Find out more. That didn’t go well either. Okay, okay – a lot more subjective. Ratgeber Kosmetik 13:2013 mit CD | Kategorie: Kosmetik und Mode | 08.11.2013. pic.twitter.com/Zz8hVSJjun, — LUSH Brandon (@LUSHBrandon) October 4, 2016. It was a foundation like no other, because it was not only... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever!