I just started using this one and I gotta say, I am very impressed so far! . MAKEUP LOOK | Colourful Smoky Eye with Avon mark. Hi Karen! If it’s got, This error message is only visible to WordPress admins, Shu Uemura Vision of Beauty Vol.2 | Haute Street (Eyes). Shop Now *3 other buying options × Buy from Nordstrom for $36.00 Buy from Saks Fifth Avenue for $36.00 Buy from Macy's for $36.00. I cannot wait to try this foundation! MAC Studio Waterweight Foundation Swatches (NC 35) As I mentioned above this formula isn’t water in nature so I never had issues with the product separating. But that’s really a makeup junkie problem. Nails to perfection. You can even wear it on your arms or legs, and it won’t transfer onto your clothes (but you do have to wait until it’s dry). Glad you dediced to write up this comparison! What?!

MAC Studio Waterweight Foundation is available in over 24 shades and sports a multitasking formula that provides sun protection in the form of an SPF 30, oil control, and also promises to add hydration with a moisture-fusion complex to skin along with sheer to medium coverage.

632, Before You Pluck or Wax Your Brows, You Must Do This. Through trial and error, I find that this foundation looks better on me by applying a primer first, helping to minimize the look of pores. Hair & Beauty Magazine . Let me know how it works out and if you have any other questions. Creamy.Velvety...and so, so sexy aka: everyt, 10 Years ago today I launched my blog so naturally. I’ve been testing it out! Leave yours. P.S. Before you go, don't forget to subscribe to get the Muse in your inbox. She said this formula is true to shade, ie doesn’t oxidize darker, so she gave me a sample in NC30. I do however, strong advise on using a moisturizing primer if you intend to layer this for medium coverage as it does go a bit cakey so you wanna give yourself a nice soft, smooth, well moistened area to work on for the best possible finish. Thanks so much for your advice! I was curious! ommorphia beauty bar. You can also subscribe without commenting. Its durability makes it ideal for hot climates or for filming or taking pics under hot, bright lights. I just got a sample of this yesterday from my MAC makeup artist.

If I rub my sleeve or a tissue against my skin, some of the product does come off. Most … Beauty Influencer’s Sunday Column Vol.15: ​​How do you overcome blogger’s block? I guess I will have to check it out at the counter! You may request to access, rectify or delete your personal data by sending an email to [email protected]

I haven’t had a chance to test it in hot weather yet, but I have worn it while filming videos in a room with five or six bright lights, and it didn’t flinch.